It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylinder shape UFO Clear daytime in NC Jan 25th 2019.... WOW

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So the guy sounds legit with tech info about his camera as well looks like a still but very clear and there a teather as well or what looks like one....

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Could be a balloon,could be a drone,could be the real deal.

Interesting vid non the less

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Agreed , my first thoughts were it looks like a Solar balloon.
Shame it's so intermittent and shaky , nice shot of the plane though.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

First red flag for me is that if this is the guy that took the video's youtube channel and he likes taking video of wildlife, Then why does his page have no videos of anything except one of the sunset 11 years ago?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Also when I make it full screen on this huge t.v. I have I clearly see a string or pole attached to it in some frames.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I noticed that odd string looking bit myself.
But I figured it was part of the focus trailing around.

But then he even mentions the tether.
So my thoughts are that he legitimately does not know what it was.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Reports of UFOs “dripping plasma” are somewhat common, especially with glowing orbs. MUFON Case 44496 reports a similar occurrence of a UFO dripping something.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Anyone else find it weird that he out and about trying to take a video of a bird??? Why? Who goes out with the purpose of taking a video of a freaking bird? I dunno I found that odd personally

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have multiple Youtube accounts. I wouldn't post anything paranormal on my professional channels.

If this guy is a nature photographer, it makes sense to take the same approach. There's a big dip in credibility between UFO tabloids and Natural Geographic.

I also live near where this video was taken.

There is a lot of sky activity around here, but given the way his camera caught this object, I'm thinking reflection from a nearby object or surface, dead center. Hence the flaring and sundogging.

Else-wise, this state has some spiders and silk worms that will often end up with all sorts of random debris suspended in mid-air. Usually looks like something floating.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Archivalist because: this forum code sucks

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So it IS a unidentified flying object = UFO because all i heard so far is what if and nopes but nothing immediate stating what it actually is so yay another outer space visitor either dumping stuff or... collecting /recharging with tether technology that so far we are un-aware of Hmm. lol

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Ya, I recall a few cases where a stationary object was spilling out orbs that would rotate and fly around with each other.
Sometimes even what looked like strings of pearls being ejected.
Those are really odd.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

There are a lot of "birders" out there.
Hell I work with two of them.
Anytime theres a group of eagles, or a bunch of turkey vultures at our site dump, they are out there taking pictures and videos.
Its fairly common

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The amount of videos posted showing a stationary object is far from "wow", "wow" would be a full length video of a UFO actually moving with incredible maneuvers thrown in and perhaps with effects around the object which would be indicative of it's propulsion system.

Nothing to see

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Spacespider

Ya, I recall a few cases where a stationary object was spilling out orbs that would rotate and fly around with each other.
Sometimes even what looked like strings of pearls being ejected.
Those are really odd.

Thets me.. after eating hor Sri Lankan black pork curry..

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Wow!!

I don't know why but my BS scanner is not going off on this video. Very interesting..

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Anyone else find it weird that he out and about trying to take a video of a bird??? Why? Who goes out with the purpose of taking a video of a freaking bird? I dunno I found that odd personally

This is such an unusual statement to me. There are tens of thousands of birders around the world that carry cameras just in case they come across interesting birds and other wildlife. There are websites dedicated to posting bird images and video such as E Bird. There are even competitions for bird spotting such as The Big Year and publicly run national surveys such as the Christmas Bird Count. I also know several people who ended up turning into birders because they bought a fancy new camera, went out looking for something to try it on and found that there were plenty of birds to get beautiful pics of. I'm a nature buff and I always try to get video and pics of the birds I see in case it turns out to be a unique sighting. Do you think that the millions of pictures of birds on Google Images just get there by themselves?

edit on 1-2-2019 by CraftBuilder because: cleaned up some typos.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Reminds me of this video from 2012... no tether, but some odd activity occurring.

Are they both solar balloons?

"HUZZAH! Those puny ATSers call 'Balloon' every time!"

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
mylar balloon, it has a tether

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've personally seen something similar to that, I may have posted the story on here before on another thread, but here is the short version again.

My mother and I had gone to the US Air Force Museum at Wright Patt Air Force Base and on our way back, maybe 20 miles outside of Dayton, Ohio, I noticed from the corner of my eye a very bright, fast moving white light moving across the sky. My initial thought was it was sun light reflecting off of an airplane and I went point it out to my mom. Before I could, the white light faded and there was a silver cylinder/cigar shaped thing booking it across the sky, it covered a lot of distance very quickly, I had to turn my head to follow it. It had moved half way across the sky in a matter of seconds. Then it just shimmered and disappeared. I was completely flummoxed, I'm definitely on board the skeptic train when it comes to UFOs, but I have no idea what that was or even could have been.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Probably a Mylar balloon, side-on.

Sort of like this:

images.tmcnet.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join