It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something moving in the trees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I saw this on you tube and thought I would get your opinion.

The relevant footage is between 14 and 17 seconds close to the ground to the right of the sun.

What do you think?
edit on 27-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's a flock of birds.
Sorry.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm pretty sure it's a flock of birds.
Sorry.

That’s what I thought as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Or someone carrying a large branch...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No worries. I didn't film it I just thought it was interesting.

Actually after watching it the anomaly seems to move when the camera moves.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I watched it a bunch of times. It really looks like a flock of large birds (geese or something), but then they disappear when it starts to blur That part I can't figure out, but they could have turned below the horizon during the suspicious "blur" event.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I've been in what I assume is the presence of a creature. Did not see it, but I knew it was there watching me. First everything got quiet, unlike any quiet you've ever heard. Even the bugs were wary. Then I noticed a smell and it too was unlike any other smell of an animal. That feeling and that smell, told you there was something there, something strangely familiar, but different, dangerous and intelligent. If I get that opportunity again and it pops out to be seen, I hope I can say "Hi!" and not piss myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Didn't see any birds.

Invisible Bigfoot / yowie?

Very cool.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It appears to be roosting birds that took to the air from the tree branches.

If you watch frame by frame, the birds are silhouetted like the surrounding tree branches. When they take wing, the silhouettes are no longer visible.

The birds in the air vanish because it appears they turn left and fly low to the ground, directly away from the camera position.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That’s very interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I’m thinking it’s a painting with a tree in front of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My guess is that it was a tree falling in the woods. That is a rare event, and a serious coincidence, but it looks like that to my eye.

Nice catch, whatever it is!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Looks like a giant elk antlers. Whatever it is, its pretty sneaky, like it says in the video at the 14 to 17 second mark it moves and stops dead to the bank of those threes blending its antlers or whatever they are with the trees. But if you track its movement you can see were it stops and see its horns or whatever it is, peek out and camouflaged with the branches of the trees.

And at the 48 min mark just as the camera is moving up and away from its direction it starts moving to the right again. So whatever it is, it was probably watching and waiting for the camera guy to move his line of sight or body away from its trajectory. And when he or whoever is filming pans back it seems to be gone. That or either standing still again blending in again. And then the video ends.

Could be elk, looks like antlers. But if it is? Thats a freaking hella huge elk. And in nature if you stand extremely still most things wont notice you, especially if you blend into the background like that. Its hunting 101, both for predator and prey.

Its funny though. Most people say that animals have a sixth sense, like dogs and cats. But I have taken my dog into the woods. And more then once I snuck up on him and scared the # out of him, simply just going real slow at it from behind. That whole thing about animals having a sixth sense, is pure bull#. And there were so many times were the guy missed wild animals which were practically in front of him, nose and all.

Watching my dog in the wild was like watching a blind, deaf, and dump kind just constantly miss the mark which was right in front of it.

Lets just say that if I had to rely on my dog or really any domesticated dog to track and go though the wild for any long period of time. I would likely be dead. Wild animals though. Are more used to there element.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I’m still looking though, how the hell did that happen?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It’s gotta be a television out in somebody’s yard.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The thought counts I guess.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sound would help but seeing as it is dusk, bats could be the culprits.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

My guess is that it was a tree falling in the woods. That is a rare event, and a serious coincidence, but it looks like that to my eye.

Nice catch, whatever it is!

But does it make a sound?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the more I watch it the stranger it gets.

definitely not birds or bats.

It is there for the entire video

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ya its there for the entire video just blending into the background, its just that the video cuts off short. Oh well, could be elk, but looking at the comments in the vid. Seems they were looking for a aerial. Whatever that is, seems to be UFO related. And not familiar with today's slang.

But those trees even being small, even if it is elk, its still pretty big. So whatever it is, well a longer video would have been preferable. But then again I think whoever was filming did lose track of it long before the 48 second mark. Ah whatever.

Could be anything, including Bigfoot playing a prank. But lets just call it an incomplete video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join