It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've been lurking, thought I'd pop in. Losing some say lol
Some may remember I have a member of JAG in the family.

I'll say this, military tribunals have been going since the start of this year. Have no other details... All for now.
Some things will never be reported as it doesn't fit the msm's narrative or objectives.
God Bless America
edit on 2192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

My question is, why have we seen not a single victory?

You are different in many ways. That is the single victory you have personally seen my friend.

Waking up is hard to do, the reality will morph for each from within first. First.

As I mention often, the decision was made to make this as painless as possible globally - there were infinite ways and some included just rip the damn bandage off, but after ages in isolation and imprisonment compassion won the order of the day to avoid making things worse.

We are avoiding and accidental or purposeful jenga pull.

(if you need, the plan tortures those in the cross hairs).

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I've been lurking, thought I'd pop in. Losing some say lol
Some may remember I have a member of JAG in the family.

I'll say this, military tribunals have been going since the start of this year. Have no other details... All for now.
Some things will never be reported as it doesn't fit the msm's narrative or objectives.
God Bless America

you come back in an NO VIDEO to support your return.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Never again lol no links no videos... just me...PS I never left....just enjoying the show, and dealing with winter lol

Back to lurking... Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Glad you came back Bill, I sincerely thank you for your service, True American. The point I am trying to make is that Q proclaims no allegiance to our MSM. It's our enemy, just as it was when you boy's fought in a living hell for our country only to come home and be made out to be monsters.. I lost 4 uncles in Nam. My mother, 4 brothers. Q needs to stand up and proclaim enough is enough and give something back to the Men and Woman (such as yourself) who sacrificed so much.
BTW - you won the war..Thank You!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I remember someone claiming that Josef Mifsud (the Maltese guy) is now in hiding in Italy. Assuming he's under government protection (which seems likely), then probably the Italian government knows more about the Steele Dossier business than it would care to admit to.

Hmmmmm, interesting. Papadap also has been talking about a "Dragon FISA" which is supposedly a completely separate sketchy FISA warrant for another investigation that is linked with all this, but is still classified. Have we discussed the Dragon FISA around here yet?

Dragon Fisa? Chinese connection?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do me a favor Cranky, stop being correct for just one day. It puts a big damper on my Po'd rants.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: dup

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thank you for your families service and sacrifice. Just to be clear I joined 18 months out of Vietnam. It was those veteran instructors who prepared me for fighting and preparing those I was appointed over for the wars we dealt with down the road. Yeah, I want this done with and to me it's pretty easy, but the reality is it's fraught with landmines. And yes, just one indictment would make my day for weeks because that would signal vindication. Holding on that it's coming soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good to hear from ya MT, been awhile. although I believe what you said, what good does it do to hold people accountable if no one knows?. The arrest/tribunals of certain high profile people would cause unnecessary civil unrest, I'd love to see it but, America first, we don't need more riots. What low level people are on trial?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I am just a simple firefighter..Thank you! I've never been a patient man, however I feel we should be further down the road by now. But, when 2 sides are at play, i guess the time frame is fully dependent on the counter move.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm just now reading over Q's messages today.

Why do I feel like the REVIEW of documents referenced in #2819 did NOT begin in Sept 2018, when President Trump requested that review?

IMO, rather than admit that the REVIEW didn't start in Sept 2018, Q is buying more time (attempting to soothe impatient patriots like me) in msg #2814 and #2816.

And Q says "THEY" want us to be like "Sheep"? I'm feeling like a Sheep-Sucker combo right now, and it's not pleasant!

But I'll get over it if A.G. William Barr will at least have the balls to acknowledge that high-ranking FBI/DOJ tried to get rid of President Trump...and assure America that he's not letting the guilty parties off the legal hook.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So, you been in the background LOL, while we're getting Q blasted.

Been wondering where the hell you disappeared off to. Thought I read or maybe it was a YT clip saying they're going to livestream portions from GiTMO. That was 5-6 weeks and since fell off my radar. Let us know if you can comment if any truth in that.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Certainly agree we need to be further down the road. So that means a massive round up of the deep state actors. I think we agree that would be just and appropriate. Here's the counter move, the paid media screams from the rafters POTUS is a madman dictator hell bent on taking over the country and world. Until the media wakes up I think we are in this pattern.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Nooo see ya in20

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As a side note kids, I was stationed in a foreign country when a coup took place. It was wasn't pretty, keep that in mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Your correct, I wish i could respond, gotta go to work. Bill1960, stop being so coy, your a valuable piece to this puzzle.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the IG had finished the review would there even necessarily be an announcement over it? ( I really don't know what the standard procedure is. )

What if they cleared it already and this is Q's way of hinting that it's now ready?

Either way, I haven't heard a word about the IG review since September. I still think the week after Mueller announces no collusion officially, Trump will drop the FISA bomb with Barr and Whitaker in place.

Chin up sport!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The Inspector General will release the FISA Abuse report when it's finished, just like he did the Andy McCabe report and this one ( www.justice.gov... ) last June, regarding FBI Actions during the 2016 election cycle.

But as we saw, the Inspector General's summary at the end of the June 2018 report, concluded that there was NO FBI BIAS for Hillary or against Trump. If Inspector General Michael Horowitz is a part of the deep-state coverup, the highly anticipated report on FISA Abuse will likely be a dud also.

Bob Mueller will probably not "wrap up" the investigation voluntarily. He's already received an official extension of the Grand Jury through May 2019. And AFAIK, Roger Stone's trial is not even scheduled yet.

Just the fact that Mueller's investigation exists, protects him, and keeps a lot of his current/former DOJ friends and colleagues safe. The big Declassification of SPYGATE documents is not possible while Mueller's probe is active, and witnesses called before Congress have been, and will continue to use Mueller's "Ongoing Investigation" as an excuse not to answer key questions.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.10 20190220 to 2825 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.10 20190220 from QPost 2401 to 2825

NOTES
1) Q Posts up to #2825,
2) POTUS Tweets will be updated at weekend,
3) Main DECODES tab updated,
4) Q clock search updated.
edit on 20-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join