It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

he used reasonable force the first time [ pushing her to ground ]

she decided to continue

totally justified

when you are faced with a pack - you have to drop the first one so hard and fast - it sends a clear message

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're describing vigilante justice as OK in society and you think my thinking is part of the problem.

IF anything can be described as vigilante it would be the behaviour of the pack of "kids". They were lawless and caused mayhem. Did you miss that part?

Context is everything.

It was a pretty abhorrent demonstration sure, speaking of context though what happened to instigate this all ?

Do you know something no one else does ?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

hmm - are you implying that you would have just stod there - watching your child [ as part of a pack ] attack a stranger ? only intervening when he decided to defend himself ??

because its very easy to read it that way

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Read the thread - they were running amock in the shop.

Then again - dont bother.....as we can see from the following

While you were in jail I would pay some inmates to make your time in prison all that much worse if that were me in that situation, actions have consequences remember...

So you would be escalating - there are no rights or wrongs in your world? You'd pay someone to exact revenge for something your child started?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

His mistake was trusting the cops.

You only call them if someone needs physical restraint and you can't do that and scram right after.

You don't stay in place after beating someone.

The girls got what they were looking for. These little future scum bags will face worse eventually by making poor life choices.

He could have died as a result of his brain surgery and condition. He did the right thing.

After jail he will be home.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Attention:

Threatening each other is a SERIOUS Terms and Conditions breech.

Knock it off, as it can put you in an account review and possible account termination.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You all saying she got what she deserved would be freaking out of it was your daughter.

Deny it all you want but you know it's true.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What state is the US in, grown men punching 11 year old girls, and he gets lauded on ATS as some sort of vigilante

Kids wil always make mistakes and play up to impress there mates, when you grow up you understand this behaviour better, but hey if you are being overpowered by an 11 year old girl, just punch her Fckin lights out give her a life lesson

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: notsure1
What the hell happened to respecting your elders ? saying yes sir and no sir ?

11 years old and shes acting like that?

there's absolutely no way for you to know any of what you said.

Except for the part where we live in areas and have grown up in neighborhoods where it’s like this and the kids act this way and have seen it firsthand and maybe even experienced it. It’s pretty easy to recognize.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by:

I'd shake the hand of the person they ganged up on, and at least offer them a nice dinner out with me & the husband.

I dont believe you.

If true though you are really strange

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You square up on someone in a threatening manner, you best be prepared for someone to call you on it.

I knew that when I was five, much less 11.

I would love to know what she thought was going to happen... He gave her clear warning with that shove. That had "back off" written all over it. She ignored it, and paid for it. Harsh lesson to learn, hopefully the rest of the pack understood the lesson, too. That lesson being: There's always a bigger shark.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Hey Now

Kids are not allowed to make mistakes now.

I joke in my first post but I would be livid if it were my daughter that got blasted by a big man like that even if she was acting like that.

His reaction does not fit.

I don't believe most of you when you say things like you would be cool with it if it were your daughter.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

yes - i would be freaking out - but not for the reason you think

i would be more concerened - why she was in a gang attacking a stranger

YMMV

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

She thought, as I'm sure experience has taught her, that the guy would tuck tail and run or just take it.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Livid?

I would see that as a reasonable reaction. Then what?

How would you see the parents of the girl in the video reacting compared to your own?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Of course I would freak out. Once I found out my daughter was part of a mob menacing people and running amok in a store, I would be freaking out on HER.

You make your bed, you lie in it. A very important lesson that kids today are not taught.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Livid?

I would see that as a reasonable reaction. Then what?

How would you see the parents of the girl in the video reacting compared to your own?

Yes.
Livid

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Read the thread - they were running amock in the shop.

Then again - dont bother.....as we can see from the following

While you were in jail I would pay some inmates to make your time in prison all that much worse if that were me in that situation, actions have consequences remember...

So you would be escalating - there are no rights or wrongs in your world? You'd pay someone to exact revenge for something your child started?

So you've seen the footage from the mall, all the footage that led to the incident?

Or are you basing your evidence on opinions of people in this thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I believe in the UK he would be charged with assualt (rightfully so) and hopefully the same will happen in the US, self defence in the eyes of the law requires a percieved threat which can be opposed with equal force, so worst he should have done was use bad language and walk away, but no big tough American swings a right hook because.........

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join