It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ramping it up in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the IDF will continue to attack Iranians in Syria. Earlier, an Israeli commander said it conducted attacks in the country on nearly a daily basis and supplied arms to Syrian rebels.

Say what?

and supplied arms to Syrian rebels.

Interesting.. and how long have you been supplying Anti-Assad types with weapons? Are you also assisting them with transport, logistics, intelligence and training?.... you know, like ISIS in Syria magically seemed to be getting for the past 2-3 years?

Gadi Eisenkot, Kochavi’s predecessor as chief of staff of the IDF, acknowledged that the Israeli military had been attacking targets in Syria on nearly a daily basis and engaged “thousands of targets” in the neighboring country. He also said that the Israeli government had been supplying arms and other support to rebel forces in Syria, confirming earlier media reports about the practice.

I hope Iran gives you a bloody nose
edit on 15/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Interesting.. and how long have you been supplying Anti-Assad types with weapons?

Fact check required

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Israel and Syria are in a state of war going back to the last century. Sure Israel is going to try and weaken Syria any way possible, they are at war, why would they let Syria build up its strength during a conflict going back decades? It would be suicide

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I read all about this long ago......
ISRAEL DOES GET A BLOODY NOSE

But not for this supplying rebels......Isis and the rebels are two different gangs.....I thought

ISRAEL ends up with as much land as they want, God told to the bounds of the Euphrates and Nile and and as much beyond as they want actually.

It's coming and it's here.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Perhaps some links to the material being quoted in the OP would be appropriate? I’m not sure I’m behind Israel getting their nose bloodied by Iran the chances for escalation are way too high for my taste.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So you support terrorists, got it

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

dang, sorry I normally remember to put that in! Whoops

www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Including all of Jordan, Lebanon and Kuwait?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Who do you see as the terrorists?
Perhaps then I can tell you if I support what they're fighting for

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Spacespider

Who do you see as the terrorists?
Perhaps then I can tell you if I support what they're fighting for

Palestinian attackers have terrorized Israelis with stabbings, shootings, bombings and car-rammings throughout Israel, with no end in sight.

For all of its existence, Israel has been a consistent beacon of democracy, equality, and justice for all. It is not at all the warzone with Palestinians constantly being murdered that the media portrays it as. This equality extends not just to Israel’s Jewish majority but also to Palestinians in the country. Arabs in Israel serve as doctors, judges, mayors, and businessmen. They’re even equally represented in the Israeli Knesset; while making up 20% of Israel’s population, Arabs control 14% (17 members) of Knesset. Such representation cannot be found for Jews in any Muslim-majority country. Israel is also a world leader in LGBTQ rights.

new topics

top topics

join