It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

there was also rumsfelds 21 trillion the day before on the 10th.
thats the real meat i reckon.

"On the negative side, I can't for the life of me imagine why Lloyds of London (insurers) would ever have 'smoking gun' evidence of UFOs. With that part of the claim seeming so obviously exaggerated, it's hard to have any confidence in their 9/11 claims. "

feel like i m missing this? lloyds, ufos?
edit on 4-1-2019 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

"feel like i m missing this? lloyds, ufos?"

Spit balling here, but the technologies involved where UFO are concerned could quite possibly bring about free energy sources for all if ever released into the wild, thus render our financial institutions, of which Lloyds of London stands rather tall, somewhat obsolete and/or irrelevant.
edit on 4-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Part of their package is meant to be some smoking UFO evidence. Lloyds of London is a Top 10 in the world insurance company from where they hacked their 9/11 and UFO files.

a reply to: andy06shake

Maybe. Like I said, I take the official story seriously enough. It's the idea that others potentially stood back or made financial killings from it that remains, for me, intriguing and probably a bit sickening.

edit on 1.4.2019 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The UFO info is a complete separate dump, and is not related to 9/11 Papers. Keep in mind that this will most likely be nothing about space aliens. Could simply be a secret government aircraft, which I doubt. It just a look here, look here, pay us.

The targets they have hit thus far, are simply servers with low maintenance/security, it all they can do with known exploits. Anything of actually use, stored on Gov servers, or be so world breaking would of happen by now, or not exist.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anyone who works in a foundry knows that if you get water into molten aluminum it causes a hellacious explosion. Aluminum body, burning jp4, burst water pipe and a damaged structure would be enough to bring down the towers.Who set it up and helped carry it out is the only question I would like answered

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: kwakakev

I expect nothing.

What happened when the Pentagon Papers dropped? When it was revealed that the Vietnam War was based on an actual false flag attack?

Nothing.

Uh, nothing may have happened when that came out, However MOST Americans were not affected by the Vietnam War, they watched footage from the comforts of their homes.

9/11 anyone now over the age of 30, was affected, in some ways. I remember that Tuesday, like it was yesterday. I had just Flown back to Chicago, from Orange County 9/10 11pm. The attacks were just Hours later. People were freaked out. There was talk about the terrorists possibly, having and using a dirty bomb, in the U.S. Then we also had the Anthrax Attacks, the mail stopped. It was a terrible time.

If you have not, you should watch the movies, Loose Change, and Fahrenheit 9/11(I would assume, you are on ATS, and have seen both). Parts of the movies, are certainly far from debunked.
Yeah Vietnam, and 9/11 are very different topics.
edit on 4-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: fix

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74 thats not the OPs thread direction.

he/she/it's intention is to derail. EVERY 9/11 thread or mention in a thread draws him and the usual suspects almost like they're somehow 'alerted' to get in there and hurrah the BS official story. aal the time, every time.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thinking about this a bit more, the UK and Australia will also have some dirty laundry to clean up. Not as much as America, but we both jumped straight on the war bandwagon. Some of the ringleaders I suspect have close ties with both nations.

As for what happens to Israel? The Zionist movement is high on the suspect list along with the neoconservative hawks. The international backlash will make their little troubled part of the world a bit more troubled.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillTunqure

The UFO info is a complete separate dump, and is not related to 9/11 Papers. Keep in mind that this will most likely be nothing about space aliens. Could simply be a secret government aircraft, which I doubt. It just a look here, look here, pay us.

Yep that's my thinking. If someone says one dubious thing to make money, I'll have fair doubts about the next thing they say to make money. If the group get paid we'll know there was something pretty decent in there and humble pie will on the table for the doubters.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I expect the true ringleaders will not be identified.

Following the event ExxonMobil made more profit two quarters running than any corporation ever due to the effects on the oil market. ExxonMobil are the largest part of the Rockefeller boys grandfather's business. The Rocky boys built the WTC.

“The idea for a World Trade Center came from David Rockefeller, the brother of New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller. The governor asked the Port Authority, with its enormous borrowing power, to take on the project. The private sector wouldn’t touch it because it was expected to lose money. And it did, for years after it was built.”
www.veteranstoday.com...

Exxon Mobil Corp. accounted for the bulk of the industry's gain and ranked No. 1 in total profits: Earnings rose 90%, to $21.5 billion, on a 22% increase in sales, to $222.9 billion.
911review.com...

If it was a nightclub people would laugh at how obvious the scam is. Because it's so big and long term people have a mental block.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

it was a green light for the fifth columns infiltrating all the western politys to move on their larger domestic and foreign contol and suppression goals.
it also laid the backstory for gladio B operations.
manufacturing consent.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yea, not so simple.

Hey, get the missile being watched by various groups. Allude detection of the big thing of radioactive material being moved. Get Russian repair parts to fix missile made useless by saltwater exposure and explosion damage. Find technician that can work with Russian missiles and missile codes. Construct launchervthat works with Russian codes, or hack the launch code. Have a crew to operate the launch platform and “tube”. With no possible way the damage at the world WTC or pentagon was caused by a missile.

People that buy into missiles, energy weapons, and nukes at on 9/11 will never be happy with actual disclosure because nothing that is real will ever affirm conspiracists fantasies.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

your mind is dull and sluggish.

rusty antiship missiles.
WD40
lol

Legenda, or the MKRC Legenda system, is a Soviet satellite targeting system mated to the SS-N-19 missile. It consisted of the US-P SIGINT satellites and the US-A Radar Ocean reconnaissance satellites, which were nuclear powered.[1]
Legenda is now believed to be non-functional after the US-A sats were deactivated. It is being replaced by the Liana system with three operational satellites as of October 2018.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(satellite_system)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Its another Q thread in the making. These guys love their false gods.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right near the Nibiru and the alien moon base files.
And the 2012 stuff which is still on schedule of course.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Q?
keep your unhealthy obsession in the Q thread.
another troll in existential panic and derealization.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You left off Kennedy and the Y2K.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Imagine the joy when we can finally prove the existence of Santa Claus.
You just know those files are there with in the government too.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

except it was planes flying into the buildings which we all saw with our own eyes.

Is this another of those dont believe what you see and only what we tell you things?
edit on 142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

"we all saw with our own eyes."

you saw it through a tv screen tbh.

"Is this another of those dont believe what you see and only what we tell you things."

see above.

duh lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join