It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

You are denying a body of knowledge you don't know.

This is a supressed subject. You want to understand this learn from the Dogon.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Where in Sacred Geometry does one find information about the speed of light?

If you are intrested please go and have a read for yourself. Its good stuff. Could you answer my question for me please. Can you you show me how modern machines could replicate this ancient Egyptain granite jug. To me it seems like an impossible thing to do.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
More of a bowl than a vase or a jug, and admittedly rough, but this one's made by hand without any modern tools:

link to video

In an industrial setting, CNC machines would be used.

Harte

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Thank you for the video I like stonework. I work with stones myself. Not like that though. I work with stone walls.

The picture of the vase I posted cannot be replicated today. The diameter of the hole at the top is far smaller than the opening inside. This cannot be done with a lathe.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

All three pyramids had underground burial but one the GP had two others in a higher position and those seemed to have been finished to a greater degree than the one underground.

Since Pharaohs in accordance to their religion have to be buried underground you have muted your own point. There is no exception to this rule. They where not burial chambers.

Damn right i can prove they are the burial chamber for Osirus. Historical legends stated that the well at the bottom lead to the burial chamber of Osisris and that he was buried on an island surrounded by water. Hey presto!

Guess what they found in at the bottom of a shaft half way between the pyramid and the sphinx. You would think there would be more about this. Was aired on fox news a couple of decades ago.

Lets see your evidence that this is Khufus pyramid.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Have a look at some of these bad boys. I am sure we will both agree the work is exceptional. So expecptional infact that is cannot be replicated today. (Thats you a little debubnked. You stated earlier that everything done in the past could be replicated today. Thats so not the case.

www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

Other pieces turned out of granite, porphory or basalt are fully hollowed with narrow undercut flared openings, and some even have long necks. Since we have yet to reproduce such pieces it is safe to say that the techniques or machinery they employed to produce these bowls has yet to be replicated.

Can you explain these..

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

In the past I’ve tried to learn more about Osiris’ tomb, and I’ve seen both vids you posted.

Beyond that, there seems a lack of information about it?

Is there any more official report or video about it?

Is the vid with Hawass really the only documentation of it?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Hey bud I got a lot more information about it in relation to a far bigger event. I will post a thread up about in a couple of weeks and I will let you know when. Remember this too is in the vicinity of the temple of ISIS.

Thanks for your comments. Happy days.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: peacefulpete

Hey bud I got a lot more information about it in relation to a far bigger event. I will post a thread up about in a couple of weeks and I will let you know when. Remember this too is in the vicinity of the temple of ISIS.

Thanks for your comments. Happy days.

Thanks, in the past I could not even decide what was real or not, re: the tomb of Osiris. AFAIK u posted the only video documentation, from decades ago!

There seems no acknowledgement from more official sources... not even the typical corporations like Discovery Channel, Nat Geo, etc.

...talk about being hidden in plain sight, lol.

Yeah if u can find any other video or documentation of it, please post.

If it weren’t for the one vid then I’d be wondering if it even exists.

Now we know it does exist but no vids or info about it...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Found a cool picture of the Sphinx that i'd never seen before:

Thought i'd share.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thank you for the video I like stonework. I work with stones myself. Not like that though. I work with stone walls.

The picture of the vase I posted cannot be replicated today. The diameter of the hole at the top is far smaller than the opening inside. This cannot be done with a lathe.

Yes, it can. And it can be done with stone as well.

Harte

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Have a look at some of these bad boys. I am sure we will both agree the work is exceptional. So expecptional infact that is cannot be replicated today. (Thats you a little debubnked. You stated earlier that everything done in the past could be replicated today. Thats so not the case.

Other pieces turned out of granite, porphory or basalt are fully hollowed with narrow undercut flared openings, and some even have long necks. Since we have yet to reproduce such pieces it is safe to say that the techniques or machinery they employed to produce these bowls has yet to be replicated.

Can you explain these..

I think the vid i linked explains a lot. I don't say that the ancient had to have done it in the same way, but I do say that it proves it can be done.

There is no ancient work that can't be accomplished with today's tech. Look at what you posted. They are saying that the ancient technique has yet to be replicated. Not that the pieces themselves can't be replicated.

Take a look at these hollow forms done in wood: link to pic

Harte

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think the vid i linked explains a lot. I don't say that the ancient had to have done it in the same way, but I do say that it proves it can be done.

Sorry I am not explaining myself too well. It is one thing doing a bowl on a lathe. But another altogether doing a bowl with a narrow neck. The lathe needs to turn inside the bowl. How can it do this when it cannot fit through the opening appendage.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If they were pumping that much water everyday we'd see a pump station.

We don't, so I don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Sorry I am not explaining myself too well. It is one thing doing a bowl on a lathe. But another altogether doing a bowl with a narrow neck. The lathe needs to turn inside the bowl. How can it do this when it cannot fit through the opening appendage.

No, it's perfectly clear that you haven't (or won't) acknowledge that exactly the same "problem" exists with the woodwork I linked.
What's also clear is that you won't try and find out what kind of turning tool can make a hollow cut like that.

Harte
edit on 3/1/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There are two members here it doesn't pay to argue with regarding ancient history. They both know their stuff. They've both posted in this thread.

Hanslune and Harte.

edit on 3/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As a machinist,I’ll answer for Purplemer.
On a Metalworking lathe we have various ‘Boring bars’ ( not Boring as in “this is boring” but BORING as in boring out a hole) and on woodworking lathes there are various methods and what are generally called ‘hollowing ‘ tools; hook shaped turning tools.
However Harte, being a former ME, you should know there is a huge difference between hand turning wood and Granite. A huge difference in pressure on the tool tip, and the forces involved.
For these granite vases , I would surmise a VERY rigid lathe and tool holding set-up was required , and perhaps you could tell the class what kind of tip is required on the tool to perform the operation in the manner you suggest .
Back to Denys Stocks, no doubt?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Possibly regarding history, yes, but not machining. As a machinist we have to look at every possible way to fabricate an item, including the most outlandish, and there is nothing wrong with that.
I will argue with them regarding this as and when I see fit.
a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
...and as for those bowls that are self-balancing, this obviously shows that the the wall thickness of the bowls is VERY,VERY accurate, or it’s uneven weight would not allow it to stand so perfectly, and it must be ‘centred’ on the lathe very very accurately .
This again implies accurate, and rigid tooling to achieve this result . And of course, good maths. This isn’t ‘eyed’ into perfection. I would say that it’s ability to balance as is does is as close as you can get to perfection from a lathe turning point of view.
To me, these objects are more than just an object, they are a craftsman’s statement of high art.
If it’s so easy to do, why are they not ‘common’? It’s because it’s not easy to do.
There is a beautiful perfection in these objects.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak

Did anyone say it was easy?
Did I miss that claim?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join