It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Women's March Cancelled For Being Too White

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
They wont march without their token minorities to use as human shields.

Those White Devils!

There here for the poor and underprivileged, so I wonder how they fared under 8 years with Obama. Seems things got worst, and much of what we see is from his 8 years...I wonder how long it will take for them all to realize the left doesn't want to help them.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The way it sounds to me is that they just didn't want to do it unless everyone was included.

This doesn't bother me.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG
a reply to: RazorV66

To assume posters like SOM have a shred of ‘whatever’ left is an error on your part

They deserve zero leniency because they’re hypocrites, nothing more until proven otherwise. No apologies.

They’d rather look stupid by posting nonsense about the rigged stock market or the falsehood about Trump not visiting the troops or that troops should be prosecuted because they brought things for Trump to autograph.

(I didn’t make this up)

Your wisdom is well beyond your low post count.
You have obviously been around long enough behind the scenes to know who I am referring to.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm white and have never experienced racism against me in my entire life.

Not to say it isn't a thing. But maybe not as wide spread as some like to think.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The way it sounds to me is that they just didn't want to do it unless everyone was included.

This doesn't bother me.

Racism doesn't bother you. Got it.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This doesn't bother me.

Everyone was included.

Everyone who gave a sh’it was there and included.

Then they made it about race, not women. Typical left.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Not to say it isn't a thing. But maybe not as wide spread as some like to think.

Your deflections are weak and ineffectual.
I am white and have never experienced it either.
The way I see it, it is not racism....this is just stupidity that goes beyond any rational thought process.
edit on 29-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

We've gone from participation trophies, to taking trophies away from participants because others won't participate.

Maybe if some of them don black face, it will be ok?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This is racist no matter how one tries to spin it. No way it's anything but! Shows their real motivations, doesn't it? Now white women aren't good enough to support, along with the long-targeted white men.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This doesn't bother me.

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,”

#WhiteLivesDon'tMatter

If people don't want to be included, we should all just give up?

I wonder how it would have been if only black women had attended... "There are not enough white women, so let's call it all off."

?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Silver spoons could make one think that way, 'eaars...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

This doesn't bother me.

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,”

#WhiteLivesDon'tMatter

If people don't want to be included, we should all just give up?

I wonder how it would have been if only black women had attended... "There are not enough white women, so let's call it all off."

?

He’d say “sounds to me like they didn’t want to do it unless everybody was included, this doesn’t bother me at all”.

You know, like a racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sounds like the white women running this are blaming the canceling on the black women there. They should realize that Black women are smarter about avoiding joining things like this, they do not need to get on the wrong side of their employers for taking time off of work to join into a parade that alienates them from many people.

These organizers do not understand that promoting this kind of stuff negatively effects some of their own businesses in the state. The things they say they are fighting for can be hijacked by the beliefs of the organizers and their interpretation of truth often gets altered to a specific mindset of the organizers. Interpretations of truth are just that, truth tends to be interpreted to meat the consensus of the group heads.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well, I am white, older, and born in the South, and the only racism I have seen was against whites. There were kids in the mostly black school to which I was bused who deeply resented the handful of white kids there. aw racism from coworkers who didn't do thei job, and tried to blame white workers for their own errors. Had a guy throw a can at my vehicle, just because he dd that sort of thing with anyone white that drove in "his" area.

Known a lot of good people of all races, too, and most people I have known are not racist at all. But, yes, there is a lot of racism against whits these days.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This doesn't bother me.

First, no one asked if it bothers you. This bothers none of us, it simply reiterates the stupidity of the left’s paradigm.

Second, to assume not everyone was included, you have to prove someone was excluded - so...did you read the article?? Hmmm, please point to where they confirm a certain group/person wasn’t included.

Hint - you can’t!!!!!!!! But “this doesn’t bother me”

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Colt45MAG
a reply to: RazorV66

To assume posters like SOM have a shred of ‘whatever’ left is an error on your part

They deserve zero leniency because they’re hypocrites, nothing more until proven otherwise. No apologies.

They’d rather look stupid by posting nonsense about the rigged stock market or the falsehood about Trump not visiting the troops or that troops should be prosecuted because they brought things for Trump to autograph.

(I didn’t make this up)

Your wisdom is well beyond your low post count.
You have obviously been around long enough behind the scenes to know who I am referring to.

Ive been around.

Funny thing is... the idiots on ATS and in life have a tendency to open their mouths - spewing their hypocritical, nonsensical garbage and thus allowing us to laugh and categorize them as the morons they can’t help but be.

That maybe harsh but No apologies...since they dont care to apologize about putting illegals before Americans.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Colt45MAG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The USA is mostly white. Anything that involves the majority will be white. That's it and all. Any other questions that dispute this are wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I see nothing wrong here.

From my point of view they wanted to set the march at a different time because they want their group have a multicultural base.

They took a look at their group set their goals and are working to achieve diversity.

That anyone would call them racist or strange for wanting to have representation of different ethnic backgrounds in their group before they march seems wrong to me.

As a previous poster mentioned they had a some racists in their group before and do not want their group being lumped in with hate groups.

Look at it throught history this same story happens again and again. Society looks at itself and decides to intergrate and change it to attempt to better themselves in accordance with their morality.

If there were a bunch of KKK at a place of work which was a very well known where everyone just happened to be white and were found out then the KKK guys were outed and fired I am pretty sure that there may be some intergration considered by owners of the company to send a message to the community and staff.

Try to not be triggered by people wanting to have more ethnic members of their march after a racial hate incident.

edit on 30-12-2018 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

lol. Well they made not liking certain religious beliefs racist, so why not gender? It seems as if the Left is not sending us their best and brightest.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Byrd

So WHY does it matter what color the marchers are if they're marching for women?

I am pretty sure he will not respond.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join