It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

robot chicken?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
any of you seen robot chicken on adult swim 11:30 est?? its awsome they use action figures to make stuff halarious

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah, I caught that last Sunday. I thought it was really cool how they used toys. "The World's Most One-Sided Fist Fights" had me laughing my balls off.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That was some weird show there.

Robot chicken sand which. The hell you say?
I thought that advertisement was funny

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ya the kid going to the bathrooma dn the hockey player WELL IMA WATCH IT TONIGHT after the show post if u want bout it. i loved the "your brain on heroine" part lol he dog part had me laughing till side hurt.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ROFL THE DANCE OFF lol "o no were outta moves. this calls for dirastict measures. serve serve serve lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I keep trying to catch it, the ads for it are hysterical....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
MmmmMmmm robot chicken sandwich hard metal meat with fleshly yellow buns. anyway i liked the nuin arm wrestling thhat was funny

Tak

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love that show. I have the latest episode taped on my DVR. i liked the one where it was just like 2 min of action figures getting kicked in the balls, then they show 2 squriels with a pile if nuts and the one squriel just runs and kicks it. Hilarious. I'm surprised they havent got sued yet though....

mmmmm Chicken.....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i missed this weeks episode
:bnghd:

[edit on 22-3-2005 by hitman132436]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The CannonBall Run Episode was great! Got Curious George opening a trunk and there a dead hooker in it, or Batman and Robin cheating by tearing a guys head off with the grappling hook. Or Mario and Luigi using the blue Turtle Shell, it was great! Also, Kablaam did this a looooooong time ago. Sure it was Nickolodean(sp?) so not the same stuff, but the same type. Or the hockey player checking the kid into the urinal.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i remember kablam did action leauge now with thunder girl, melt man, stinky diver, and i believe it was fletch or somthing that was funny to but this doesnt have to be clean as you have seen if you watch the show since its adult swim. i just found out that they replay the shows thursday nights at 12 est 11 central WooT wOOt

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That really was the most disturbing cartoon ever. Holy cow, that was wild, y'all should have seen my face when the father started beating his wife! Utter disbelief, a half smile/open mouth grin, and shock. And it kept going on! That was hilarious!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"Freeze? When I take down a fairy I'm just gettin started m-f!"

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah the newest episode was so funny. Especially when the father beat his wife. That was awesome!!! I was in shock to. i just stared and then laughed while staring. And it kept going and going.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And when I love it, you know Seth Green(also a BSB fan, don't believe me Google search "Backstreet Boys" "Seth Green" Quotes) is doing a good job, the first 2 sorta sucked but I think it's getting better, plus I laugh my but off last night watching it.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
that show is sooooooo funny XD :w:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
His name was "The Flesh", he was the plastic equivalent of "The Hulk", but he was PG rated nude, and was my favorite idoit, until the Backstreet Boys became MEGA-SUPER-DUPER-WHOPPER-HUGE!!! Nick/AJ are more less my fave idoits, especially if you buy/rent one of their access videos, they have like three. They are Hilarious!:w:

But any chance I get, I catch robot chicken, ummmmmmmmmm........chicken
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.................Backstreet............mmmmmmmm..boys...........ummmmmmmmm.....Alexander James Mclean..........ummmmmmmmm......Clowns
...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
CLOWNS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Runs away from world circus ASAP*

Note: Aj and I HATE Clowns!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Last night Linus "summoned" the Great Pumpkin, but it then got eaten by the Kite-Eating Tree, hehe...

And Chuck kicked Lucy instead of the football, while Marcy and Peppermint Patty made out! Too funny!!! (but too short, 15 min? C'mon!!!)

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i know im going to write adult swim it just gets good and all of a sudden you hear the chicken

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Last night Linus "summoned" the Great Pumpkin, but it then got eaten by the Kite-Eating Tree, hehe...

And Chuck kicked Lucy instead of the football, while Marcy and Peppermint Patty made out! Too funny!!! (but too short, 15 min? C'mon!!!)

This episode was very funny. I was going to mention somethign that made me laugh so much but I forgot it
They should make it a half an hour.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join