It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French People tell Macron to shove his cake!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Macron was trying to bribe the protesters with bonuses. It's really pathetic. He's done; nobody can take Macron seriously after this.

Macron should simply resign from office. I really don't trust Le Pen to much nor the other politicians, but is far bit from Macron who was a member of an Rothchild bank and friend to the Rothchild.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Irishhaf

I loved visiting France. The countryside, the people were always warm and friendly and great!

Paris?

Not so much.

Yes I grew up in the region. I always shake my head when people tell me they want to visit Paris. YUCK.
There are a thousand other places in France/Belgium/Netherlands that are much more worthy of a vacation.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
True

Macron didn't succeed as the taxes cut are said "those taxes are canceled until ...." so he is just saying he will report them, until the situation settle... it's not like a definitive cancel.
He openly said he couldn't do much as it was a EU decision.
He accept to rise our smic ( minimum salary ) by 200€ yet on the other hand he rose and kept some taxes taking back that generous gift of his....

so clearly he is taking us for a dumb population...
the others revendication of the yellow jacket protest weren't answered at this point a lot of french are questionning if Macron is actually building this situation on purpose as he really seems to not get it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: JAGStorm

Speed cameras were always just a money-making gambit. "Public safety" is just the lipstick they put on the pig.

In fact, speeding laws in general tend to be mostly designed to generate ticket revenue. It's a racket.

It certainly is!! On top of which they get you for parking too!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It would appear the Gilet Jaune are not giving up this weekend.
Now it is all about their SOVEREIGNTY
It's time the Brits started wearing them for our Sovereignty!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The plebs working together for a common goal, now that's a novel idea. As much as I would love to see it I'm not confident there is enough resolve among us.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The plebs???? What do you mean by that insulting remark please? I understand it that you consider yourself above the people who are protesting yes?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Plebs as in the working class and Im one of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Macron is the perfect figurehead; he looks refined and has the ability to lie from both sides of his mouth at once. He's pompous, arrogant and dictatorial like his EU masters. Macron is the French face of the EU, a face most working class French would like to see gone.

This is no flash in the pan movement, when the middle class can no longer pay their bills expect revolution because there is no alternative. Ooh, send me to jail where i don't have to worry about bills? Only the fear of death and injury will keep people out of the streets and I don't see France busting bad on their people - their police and army won't go along with it. No wonder they wanted an EU army to put down rebellions against their tyranny. It's started in France but trust it will grow to take all of Western Europe in 2019.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join