It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Spreadsheet updated to include posts up to 2585 here.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Was the Canadian Judge helped with the deci$ion to grant bail?

Of course they were. Globalist soy boy Trudeau and his Canadian CA-Baal are knee deep in the globalist muck.

edit on 11-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The way I see it, her release was a bargain of some kind.

Who was bargaining? What happened? What was shared / agreed, and by and for who / whom ?

Your guesses are as good as mine at that point hah

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ooh... MT, I'm going to update my Christmas wish list to Santa... 1 Qiskit and a Quantum Laptop... "pleeeease, I've been a good boy!".

What's santa got to do with it ????

You can now access IBM's five-qubit quantum computing processor, which is located at its a research center in Yorktown Heights, New York, through the cloud to run experiments and test applications.

All you will need to do is request an invitation from IBM through a web form that will ask for your institution details and your level of computing experience

want to use article

I wasn't kidding

link   
Q Posts Calendar, so far this week, shows MG...

Possibly leading to MGM? Mel Gibson? Military Government (The wall)?

Or maybe Qs calling me a Mega Geek.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For those stateside who aren't aware, it looks like Prime Minister May will face a vote of no confidence from her own party tomorrow.

The chairman of the 1922 committee is meeting her after Prime Ministers Questions tomorrow, to say he has received 48 letters from MPs.

She is likely to get ripped apart at PMs questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
12/11/2018

A unanimous jury returned its verdict for Cardinal George Pell on Tuesday (Australian time) after more than three days of deliberations, the sources said, in a trial conducted under a gag order by the judge that prevented any details of the trial being made public.
Pell, the Vatican’s finance chief and the highest Vatican official to ever go on trial for sex abuse, left Rome in June 2017 to stand trial in Melbourne.

As that trial was about to get underway in June, a judge placed a suppression order on all press coverage in Australia, according to the order reviewed by The Daily Beast. Prosecutors applied for the order and it was granted to “prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice.” That order remains in place in Australia.

Vatican No. 3 Cardinal George Pell Convicted
edit on 12112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Tell me he didn't name names

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I can't see reference to what computing power a 5 Qubit system has but the tutorial implies it's not user friendly enough to swap to without recoding a years work in a new architecture/language.

Would certainly be fun to have a go with though, if it doesn't get me tagged in with D wave on Q archives.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

Canada arrested her for the US and it happened right when Trump was at the G20 negotiating.

Hey, I'm all for it if that's what it took to get fentanyl declared a control drug. That's huge.

It's highly likely she is far from innocent.

If they let her go it still has sent a BIG message.

Meet the new boss, not the same as the old boss.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That's good news!!

The first of much I bet

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Truly is .... Dark to LIGHT
Big Domino there

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

For those stateside who aren't aware, it looks like Prime Minister May will face a vote of no confidence from her own party tomorrow.

She probably won't be feeling this peppy:

Nor this goof-tacular:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Watching the France right now is perfectly in line with the 11:11 Free From Fear Of WWIII. It also fits in line with several other things converging both in the Q sphere and elsewhere. Many may be feeling it internally.

Remember folks, in order to understand Q, you must be able to "feel" which means you have to have hands, feet and a heart. If you don't there is no way to understand any of it. shillaQing will reveal...

Warrior's observation on Time Table push up two weeks seems to fit several other observations from Cranky's end. Year end will be nuts, if you have hands and feet that is.

Body Language breakdown of DJT Pelosi and Cryin Chuck is very interesting. If you watch carefully, you can see something rather remarkable - watch with the heart as your guide. The old guard patterns are incompatible with the new reality opening up, watch who KNOWS and who fails to understand. Notice, truly notice, how DJT has to bite his tongue, hold back, tolerate the BS as do all of us down below - as to all in the game. No one is immune except the heartless.

Stay Strong, Trust the Plan.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

She probably won't be feeling this peppy:

Nor this goof-tacular:

Goof Tacular is stellar - I'm stealing.

This flame out is a good sign, especially before year end. Cranky approves

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with about 80% of samuelsson's predictions.
A few months back I said Q is likely to be Flynn but now I think the person posting as Q is someone Flynn directs.

I'm not disputing but if

Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse
along with your reasoning then we are in for some SERIOUS tsanami's. One for sure is when he crushes and takes over the FED Reserve. Not sure how that is going to work out but it's been a cancer since 1913.

Been looking back on older posts and wow that is where the meat is and many come across as quite bold & ominous.

Similarly, what is the endgame? Where are we on the game board in relation to the goal of done? If Trump is taking over the FED than that implies he's taking down the Illuminati bloodlines. Assuming all this works out in Trump's favor and the human Trust currency is finally freed; what next? What does Trump really want??

Unsure of the exact timeframe...but the Federal Reserve website went from being a .org, to a .gov, in one day. I compared a few pages that I was familiar with, and noticed no other differences. I postulated at the time, that it had been taken over from private hands, by the Treasury.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

She certainly doesn't represent the desired image of the country... looks a lil german too - like a Merkel who's been stretched on the rack!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not disputing but if

"Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse"

along with your reasoning then we are in for some SERIOUS tsunami's. One for sure is when he crushes and takes over the FED Reserve.

The forward deceleration of the weight consequential(world and national implications) respecting Qposts, comparatively, from the earlier posts, versus more recent posts, is partially why I believe they will unroll in reverse order.

As for the taking over the Fed, or unwinding the Fed, that isn't really my strong suit. I think Cranky has the strongest arguments in that area, practically and philosophically.

Similarly, what is the endgame? Where are we on the game board in relation to the goal of done?

Hard to say what the end game is, just enjoy the show, hopefully. In relation to the end goal, my gut tells me we are at, nearing, or are just past the 1/3 point in the whole story.

Going back to the roller coaster analogy, it takes about 5X longer to get to the top of the first hill than it does to get to the bottom, and the whole ride is twice as long as it takes to get to the top of the first hill.

I get the distinct impression that we are in a holding pattern until February, after the deck chairs are rearranged in the chambers of congress. In the mean time, I think we are going to see POTUS testing more to see who is really on his team.

The whole 17-minute on-camera "discussion" with Sir Nancy and Madam Chuck over the boarder wall today was a test. It wasn't a test of Chuck, or Nancy, or the MSM, or the folks at ATS, ,or the public at large, it was a test of the players in the republican controlled congress, and of the (small-r) republicans (I'm looking at you, Speaker McConnell). Today Mitch FAILED.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear whispers of McConnell's wife's China connections to plant seeds of doubt respecting his ability to lead in the next congressional session. It' just as well. It's counterproductive to have a leader who turns to rubber when a woman has a wooden gavel in her hand.

The Turtle was strong during the Kavanaugh hearings, but he's been an unmitigated limp penis on every other issue. Time for a changing of the guard.

Let's get this show on the road.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It strikes me as a great time to DECLAS the FVEY bit as she's walking out the door, She can be the fall girl and the incoming replacement build the new repaired relationship.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Looks like another one slips away without prosecution.

Huawei CFO freed.

www.foxnews.com...

I hope the judge ordered her to ive up all her red scarfs, as well.

My guess is she doesn't make it to trial.

Not that I wish her ill, just that she faces justice.

I don't believe her handlers will allow that, though.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a MUST read article!

Did Clinton Foundation mislead IRS? State filings raise the question

The state regulator urged the charity to file “an amended IRS form 990 reporting professional fundraising/consultant fees on line 30.” In particular, officials questioned nearly a half-million dollars in consultant fees about which it wanted more detail.

The foundation's tax filing for the year in question, 2004, showed zero dollars spent on the required line for fundraising consulting expenses, even though other documents filed with the IRS identified more than $400,000.

The review was standard for a charity seeking a license to operate in Utah. The response regulators got back, however, was not so standard: Former President Clinton’s charity declined to make the change, even though Utah was suggesting the foundation's federal tax form was incomplete or misleading.

“The problem that the Foundation faces is the enormous expenses and undertaking it would be to amend its 990,” a law firm representing the Clinton Foundation wrote back.

“Given that obstacle, the Foundation has no choice but to withdraw its application to register to solicit the public in Utah.”

In lay words, the cost of properly informing the IRS and complying with federal tax law was too much, so the foundation just ditched its Utah licensing request. There is no record of amended 2004 tax form by the charity, which means Utah’s concerns about possible missing information for the IRS wasn't addressed at the federal level.

That submission made with the IRS, and eventually provided to the Justice Department in Washington and to the FBI in Little Rock, Ark., alleges there is “probable cause” to believe the Clinton Foundation broke federal tax law and possibly owes millions of dollars in tax penalties. That submission and its supporting evidence will be one focus of a GOP-led congressional hearing Thursday in the House.

The foundation strongly denies any wrongdoing. But it acknowledges its own internal legal reviews in 2008 and 2011 cited employee concerns ranging from quid pro quo promises to donors, to improper commingling of personal and charity business.

John Solomon

Thoughts?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join