It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Government shut-down delays. Shortage of clerical personnel.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: eisegesis

Many scientists now say there is zero evidence that we descended from Neanderthals and zero evidence to support the inference that we evolved. Rather, they point to evidence showing that we 'appeared' on earth about 200,000 years ago fully developed.

For further information, read 'Human by Design' by Gregg Braden.

link
And that coincides exactly with what is shared in the "Lost Book of Enki". Which by the way, was written in stone, not papyrus (Bible). The "Creators"!

Lloyd Pye also genetically proved we were a genetic creation, with all the genetic mistakes left in place. Undoubtedly left in place to shorten our lifespans. After all, who wants a "slave" to live forever... It also controls the amount of information that can be "Stored" generationaly, creating a sort of collective amnesia. It also would be a form of insurance policy in that "We" would never advance far enough to overcome, our physical creators.

The Great awakening has no boundaries...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Special delivery.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

eisegesis, I think it's probably a menu for all; a bit like a library with reading ages sections...

"The choice to know will be yours" means that those who don't want to know the deeper or more despicable truths can safely read at a surface level.

Those, like me, who want to understand the complexities and details of the battle (and the truth of the past) can derive additional information through other methods including decodes, reading posts in reverse, investigating open sources etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Interesting take Slichter!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Aallanon
Black eye?

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Encrypted Message Decryption Meaning: "We are safeguarded against 'power grid' attacks by the TR3B Black Triangle Reverse Engineered Alien UFO Engineered Spacecraft.

More at the link

Nope. Fake news.
There is an ATS member, aviation buff that has discussed this alot in the past and proven false. I think he is one of the board mod's. Any news highlighting 'TR3B' is fake.

You mean zaph? The name T3RB is his main problem i believe. The name comes from an older airframe TIERIII. I think the name is what he disaaproves of, not the triangle craft itself. If im not misstaken.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

...can derive additional information through other methods including decodes, reading posts in reverse, investigating open sources etc.

Focusing on what was intended ("learn our comms"), how does one know that there is "additional information", and that "other methods" to create such information is not just making something out of pure misinterpretation?

If the masses were supposed to learn and understand/decipher, how does it benefit the intended purpose (actual learned comms), when we all go rogue and think that each of our own interpretations are purposeful, let alone correct?

edit on 1-1-2019 by eisegesis because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Dont go ruining the fellow's mirth

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yes, to my understanding you are correct.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

DENY IGNORANCE

(politely)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

DENY IGNORANCE

(politely)

Just entering a New year, confirm the terrain, seems like a lot of "Judgement" coming from an atheist. Just saying

edit on 112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: eisegesis

DENY IGNORANCE

(politely)

Just entering a New year, confirm the terrain, seems like a lot of "Judgement" coming from an atheist. Just saying

Huh?

Who's an atheist?

Oh, I'm sorry... Are feelings getting in the way again?

Good LORD.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Nice, thanks ASE! Adding that info to my reading list.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A few days back when 8ch had that electrical issue right after the 911 issue.

Boards got overloaded...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

eisegesis, if "Learn our comms" just meant "read our posts" then there would be no need to say it? I could be wrong but surely it means "understand how and what we post/tweet in order to read between the lines"?

Posts about clocks, winding markers, deltas in timestamps/tweets all led to Qclock - which seems to form a large section of Qproofs?

All I'm doing is using my mathematical background to look for sigint methods used and then applying my statistical experience to see if the methods provide greater than coincidental results.

I'm unsure if you're disliking my results or methods? If the latter then be specific where you think they're wrong and I'll re-assess. Please bear in mind that what you think is diverse or irrational is very rational based on what I have learnt over the last 14 months. I guess for you it must be a bit like looking at calculus for the first time and discounting that it is built on simple arithmetic and algrebraic equations?

I'm unsure if you've ever bothered to download our spreadsheet? I believe I've spent more time than anyone on this thread looking at the raw data of post/tweet content and timestamps - to me the statistical significance of the patterns and interpretations is HIGH.

Q said "Everything has meaning" in 16 posts, here's a few examples of how Q follows that phrase with symbols and numbers that we then found had meaning:

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

What was posted prior to the stringer?
What keywords were within the stringer?
Why would keywords be left in the stringer?
Future shows past.
Learn to read the map.
Everything has meaning - EVERYTHING.
Q

#753 - "i" has a meaning

Think image drop.
Think OP.
Think United.
When does a bird sing?
Everything has meaning.
[I]
Q

#797 - "@" and [2]

Stay tuned.
Everything has meaning or a purpose.
@Jack - getting nervous?
Phase [2].
Q

Anyhow, I have no problem being challenged - indeed it would be great to actually agree to discount one or 2 methods - but not because you have a gut feel that it looks too longwinded or obtuse - be specific.

Ps. Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Nice, thanks ASE! Adding that info to my reading list.

If you get through all of Lloyd Pye's work, and into the lost book, you will find that Enki made a Royal Decree in that the Secrets of Heaven and Earth would be kept from mankind. That also was put into place to ensure mankind would not, ever, achieve parity with the creators. Those "Secrets" are the keys.

Many already know those secrets but have no idea of their true importance. Of those are, the true nature of the moon, and the true nature of our, all, planets.

Mind control plays a very large part in the Keeping of those secrets. Kings and Queens rule by what they refer to as Divine Right, but nothing divine about the god that ruled that. They improvised a system of covert control that for the most part enforces Enki's Decree. A system headed by a Royal secret society. Would you care to guess its name?
Hint: Keepers of the Royal Secret...........

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wtf.

Wasnt this posted by someone in connection to Justvisn ?

mobile.twitter.com...

I swear it has been posted in here but I might be wrong in connecting it to her.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join