It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland ANTIFA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Andy Ngo has been documenting the rise of ANTIFA in Portland for a while, and this is a compilation of about 15 minutes of video has taken of them at some of their protests. There's footage he got just walking around, and some where they and Patriot Prayer (I assume; it's a counter protest group and I think they're the main one in Portland) are each on different sides with the police in between them (mostly).

Keep an eye out for the pink haired chick. She's one of the few ANTIFA who's not afraid to show her face, and she' trouble. The police have to keep hauling her back several times. That girl is going to catch the wrong person someday and get her butt kicked, and she's got it coming too. If you don't believe me, just watch and you'll see what I mean. She could be Patriot Prayer and she'd still deserve to get her butt kicked. It's her gender that's probably kept her from getting flattened so far. If a man behaved like that, he'd have a fist straight to the face.

Couple warnings. This is NSFW! The "F" word is very, very popular along with middle school levels of taunt like "No one likes you!" and "You have no friends!" And there is also pretty clear footage of both a police officer and Mr. Ngo getting mooned.

The ANTIFA keep accusing him of having doxxed them at some point. Apparently, Mr. Ngo keeps a local blog, and they're familiar with it, but it's unclear from this whether or not he actually ever has doxxed anyone or whether this is only something someone has said that has been repeated as truth as sometimes happens. He keeps challenging them to name who he has doxxed and he gets no answer, so they either don't know or don't care.

But ... this is what it looks like when the angry mobs come out.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If I am not mistaken, the pink haired girl was arrested during that protest. She will return for more trouble making I am sure. But, it seems they either have the blessing of Portlands police and politicians, or they have them mighty frightened. Sooner or later, it's going to result in more than just shoving, spitting, and name calling. It needs to be stopped before it gets to that point.

McClintock was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street. McClintock was lodged at the Multnomah County Jail on a charge of Harassment,” the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement.

www.updateamerica.com...

Should be felony charges for spitting on people but most likely will walk away with much less.

edit on 11/28/2018 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I’m surprised the cop was able to deal with the strong stench of sardines while that woman suffering from noassatall was mooning him.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They do this in Portland because they are protected in Portland.

The mayor, the police, the city council are so progressive they make that New York commie chick with the crazy eyes look conservative.

Give it another year and we'll out-do San Francisco as the most disgusting place to live, thanks to leftist douche-bags.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would rather take a punch to the face.

Rather than someone spitting in my face.

That’s just nasty...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Actually kind of cool. The massive crowds of people in dystopian combat gear, crowded streets blocking traffic, filthy backgrounds and authoritarian voice over a loudspeaker.

Just needs more neon colors and this is perfect futuristic steampunk dystopian living, today.
edit on 28-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Lot of mental illness in that video too BTW.

God, what an absolute #hole. When your ideas turn a beautiful and modern city in THE first world country into some 3rd world crap shack. It seems some reflection is in order.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
obviously, the white members ANTIFA hates asians.

haven't seen so much white since i grabbed two slices of bread for lunch

Antifa only colors comes from the hair of the white people in the group.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In my experience, if you get 3 or more LGBTQI’s in one place all you seem to get is a bitch fest that never goes anywhere, then they try to fight for something they’ve never thought about if people stand with their minority.
Bloody joke if you ask me....
if you’re gay, good onya.... but keep your bitchy hot air opinions to yourself.
Same # happens here in oz

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My favorite part of the video is when the guy wearing a mask tells a group full of people not wearing masks, that they are ‘full of fear’. What a bunch of losers with no purpose!

I was born and raised in Portland for 31 years. That park they are in, used to have very cool arts and crafts festivals. What happened to my beloved city???

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's what happens when you vote in leftists.

Look at Eugene. I had family live there, big liberals, HUGE liberals. They moved because it got too left for THEM!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This (portland) will literally be every major us city within a decade. All the urban areas will pretty much turn into open air insane asylums. Sane people will live in the rural areas, minimizing any contact with the metro areas.

Should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

This (portland) will literally be every major us city within a decade. All the urban areas will pretty much turn into open air insane asylums. Sane people will live in the rural areas, minimizing any contact with the metro areas.

Should be interesting.

I refuse to live in Portland.

I refuse to have my family live in Portland.

It's just nuts there.
But I also avoid the areas downtown where they do gather. I avoid the businesses, the shops, the commerce there because I don't want to deal with the homeless crowds, the inane protests, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The mayor, the police, the city council are so progressive they make that New York commie chick with the crazy eyes look conservative.

Give it another year and we'll out-do San Francisco as the most disgusting place to live, thanks to leftist douche-bags.

Get out DB. Before it's too late

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Should be interesting.

I refuse to live in Portland.

I refuse to have my family live in Portland.

It's just nuts there.
But I also avoid the areas downtown where they do gather. I avoid the businesses, the shops, the commerce there because I don't want to deal with the homeless crowds, the inane protests, etc.

Every area you just described used to be the cultural backbone to the city. We used to go out of our way to visit them — it was an amazing culturally diverse place.

I’d like to personally bitch slap every one of those mask wearing idiots! However, the girl mooning the police officer — deserves to be permanently branded with ‘Trump’ on both of her ass cheeks. You know, the kind that bubbles the skin. So you can still see it if she is wearing tight pants.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One sign said it all for me:
Demand Utopia !
::pumps fist::

World problems solved, just like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Get out DB. Before it's too late

I have to stay near Portland.

It's the only place that makes me look normal in comparison.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Should be interesting.

Yeah except then they,
Burn us out
Over tax us on our properties by adding "fees" that are already covered in our property taxes
Take our water or price us out of our water (i'm speaking of wells) ETA: and making it illegal to have water hauled in.
Raise our electric rates to pay for the fires they used to burn us out
Require almost as much financially in permits as half a house cost to build, we now need a permit to change a toilet for example.
Make our gas and cars and car registration so expensive we can't drive to get groceries or whatever making rural living almost impossible.
Write codes for things that work in urban areas but have no relation in rural areas to restrict us. Live in Ag zone? Want chickens or livestock, sure no problem here's the bill for the "fees" for it.

I could go on but you get the idea.

They won't let us stay rural. We'll either all end up there or die trying to stay in the country.
edit on 11/28/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

What state do you live in?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

There are so many great restaurants that we just don't bother going to any more because of the craziness.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join