It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own pregnancy conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So the day after I left my girlfriend I discover she'd told a friend she had a positive test result- I managed to get a single still from the video call.
I keep getting told it's fake (the lady in question has supposedly been to the doctors and had a negative result by the way so this thread doesn't affect anyone, just my curiosity).
It does look fake(as if a piece of paper is attached) but then part of me thinks it's the low res or movement.
I don't know if there's a way to maybe alter the contrast and the such to see if it does actually appear to show the shapes that it should, rather than just looking like someone stuck a square over the lines!
I've attached a picture, one of the test from some kind of advert-it's not a perfectly identical test but it has the exact same plastic housing so you can see it should have a parallelogram at the top and a circle underneath... the second is a (cut down to protect ID) still from the call.

Any thoughts on if this is a camera trick, or a piece of paper!?
Thanks so much.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, you are right to suspect witchery. Can't hide something like that for long anyways, eh? I suspect you're in the clear though, pappy.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nothingistrivial

Hi NIT.
Why are you calling me trivial? (Ha! Just joking.)

Am happy to give you your first flag, after 14 years!

Maybe she's what some folks refer to as: 'a little bit pregnant'?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Zooming in and following the contours of the windows there, and comparing with the stock photo, looks legit as far as stick tests go, bro.

However, there is such a thing as false positives, which can be somewhat common, brand depending. I've had a tubal ligation, and popped a positive on a piss stick test when according to blood work, I definitely was not.

If the the blood test said nope, then nope. That's a hell of a lot harder to argue with than sticks are.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nothingistrivial
So the day after I left my girlfriend I discover she'd told a friend she had a positive test result- I managed to get a single still from the video call.

Positive?? So she's pregnant.......

I keep getting told it's fake (the lady in question has supposedly been to the doctors and had a negative result by the way so this thread doesn't affect anyone, just my curiosity).

Negative?? So shes not .....
well you're off the hook

Any thoughts?

The thoughts are all yours.... Though why anyone would want to

have a picture of that /smh ..... the thin blue line!!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Am happy to give you your first flag, after 14 years!

Good catch!! he doesn't post much ?..... was probably waiting to be able to

make the announcement!!!

By the way flagging doesnt appear to be working..... shame when he's waited

so long.

Maybe she's what some folks refer to as: 'a little bit pregnant'?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey guys, thanks for the replies! Just to clarify, all I'm interested in is whether it's a false positive, or it has been doctored to look like a positive. Although it might seem irrelevant as either way she isn't pregnant, one way she's lied, the other she's been through what I'm sure was a worry.
P.s thanks for the flag, it was a mere dream in 2004. Worth the wait.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Do you know if she got the test from the dollar store?
Cuz ive seen that they sell em there.

Tell her you want to see a blood test. ASAP

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

looks like bad photoshop to me.
edit on 20-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Tests aren't always correct. Test at doctors was negative with my third pregnancy but it was wrong. I didn't believe the test because of the way I was feeling. Keep an eye on the situation. It sounds like she is deliberately causing drama. As a woman sometimes I am ashamed and outraged about what some females do. Really hate when people act like that!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Looks real. As far as can be surmised from the extreme close up.

If it is real, then she's definitly preggers, because that second line is dark. When it's a super early test and the gal is pregnant, the second line will be there but it will be faint. She's apparently far enough along that the line is crystal clear, so to speak.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoLeoMidWest
Tests aren't always correct. Test at doctors was negative with my third pregnancy but it was wrong. I didn't believe the test because of the way I was feeling. Keep an eye on the situation. It sounds like she is deliberately causing drama. As a woman sometimes I am ashamed and outraged about what some females do. Really hate when people act like that!

Funny you say that. I also had a false negative at abdoc's office- and it was a blood test!

I was in the Navy at the time, and had already taken THREE at-home stick tests, each showing a clear positive. So I finally went to Bethesda to get the documentation for my command, and after having to wait a week, they said it was negative.

Another week or two of just feeling different (I just KNEW. I knew before I took my first home test), I went to a different doc (the little dispensary on the Navy Yard, as opposed to giant Bethesda Naval Medical Hospital), and they said "you are SO pregnant." 😂😂

To this day I suspect my test at Bethesda was positive but someone effed up somewhere.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Looks real. As far as can be surmised from the extreme close up.

If it is real, then she's definitly preggers, because that second line is dark. When it's a super early test and the gal is pregnant, the second line will be there but it will be faint. She's apparently far enough along that the line is crystal clear, so to speak.

That's part of the thing, if she had been pregnant it would have been just 3 weeks.
So people don't think there's a piece of paper over the circular window? In the pic as I look at it, part of the plastic circle is missing, and it almost looks like it's raised up, rather than on a level with the other line, as if stuck over it, but maybe that's a camera trick?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

just to be pedantic - its not your own pregnancy - its someone elses

but to be serious

you has just left her - so what are you planning to do different now ??????????

one is working on the assumption - that if " not preagnant " - its not an issue

to have a pregnancy test - the day after you split - means she must have had grave susspicions BEFORE the split [ IMHO ]

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nothingistrivial
Hey guys, thanks for the replies! Just to clarify, all I'm interested in is whether it's a false positive, or it has been doctored to look like a positive. Although it might seem irrelevant as either way she isn't pregnant, one way she's lied, the other she's been through what I'm sure was a worry.
P.s thanks for the flag, it was a mere dream in 2004. Worth the wait.

OK I see - thanks for clarifying.

Very difficult to come to a solid conclusion but the line looks to be on paper, the colour is slightly off too.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Ring her up and ask to have a face to face.

Surely, that's the quick way to get the the bottom of this.

Then, consider this. If she is pregnant, and it's yours, then what are you going to do about it? There's no half-way house where children are concerned.
edit on 21/11/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

As i said in opening para, she isn't pregnant, and talking about it would only give her version of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Dollar store tests are accurate- all 4 kids of mine were first detected with them.

And they look suspiciously just like the ones that the doctors use......

top topics

join