It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans are Protesting Migrant Caravan - You read that right

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

MEXICANS PROTEST MIGRANT CARAVAN ARRIVALS AT U.S. BORDER: ‘THEY ARE INVADERS’

What in the hills have eyes am I reading? Yes the Mexicans are protesting the migrant caravan. I had to read it twice myself.

Around 3,000 members of the migrant caravan had already reached the border. Thousands more are expected to arrive in the coming weeks, and their total number could reach as high as 10,000.

They are telling them to get out. They fear the flood of migrants will put too much stress on the local services. There is also great fear that the border will be closed hurting some local businesses. Check out that guy with the flag that says Outside Invaders! Even the mayor says his area is not ready for this.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

fake news. I was told by many of the MSM that this wasn't really a thing and it was all a political stunt by Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.newsweek.com...

MEXICANS PROTEST MIGRANT CARAVAN ARRIVALS AT U.S. BORDER: ‘THEY ARE INVADERS’

What in the hills have eyes am I reading? Yes the Mexicans are protesting the migrant caravan. I had to read it twice myself.

They are telling them to get out. They fear the flood of migrants will put too much stress on the local services. There is also great fear that the border will be closed hurting some local businesses. Check out that guy with the flag that says Outside Invaders! Even the mayor says his area is not ready for this.

Ummm...what the hell...now these Mexicans are starting to sound like...

Canadians...

What is this world coming to...

YouSir
edit on 19-11-2018 by YouSir because: I wasn't finished before I was finished...

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Racist fascist Mexicans.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Make Mexico Great Again!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We're definitely going to have to halt all immigration from Mexico now. Can't have all those racists entering the country. Those poor soldiers, I mean immigrants are just looking for a safe place to live.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“Out! Out!” and suggested the Central American migrants “are invaders! They are armed! Get out of the country,” Reuters reported.

Isn't that little "They are armed!" part interesting? Who knew all those weak women and children would be armed

They are causing crime and big problems in Mexico. Go home!”

edit on 19-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

MMGA, Yup I def want a hat.
edit on 19-11-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: network dude

“Out! Out!” and suggested the Central American migrants “are invaders! They are armed! Get out of the country,” Reuters reported.

Isn't that little "They are armed!" part interesting? Who knew all those weak women and children would be armed

Ummm...well...how else are those weak women...going to be holding onto those weak children...

D'oh...

YouSir

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

This is just too rich!

globalnews.ca...

And they voiced worries that their taxes might be spent to care for the group.

hmmmmmmmmmm, all of what they are saying seems so familiar, I just can't put my finger on it. Where have I heard these things before?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's all over the local news in Tijuana, the 'migrants' attacked with rocks the local police vehicles, also there are no resources from the city to feed and house them... check www.radiopatrulla.com

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Folk are saying no to open borders all around the world. It fails everywhere it's tried. Here's a relationship that might be very interesting.

Mexico City (AFP) - Mexico's incoming president on Sunday said he had floated the idea of a new relationship between the neighboring countries in a letter to US President Donald Trump.

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he sent Trump proposals on bilateral relations -- which have reached one of their lowest points in decades -- in the areas of migration, public safety and trade.

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador

The incoming Presidente seems to comprehend the possibilities in thinking outside the box with new ways to tackle old problems:

"It encourages me that we both know how to keep our pledges, and we have faced adversity successfully, we've managed to put our voters and citizens at the center, displace the establishment or the predominant regime," Lopez Obrador wrote.

While noting that he is awaiting Trump's response, Lopez Obrador published the letter "so that all Mexicans know our position on the new relationship we want" with the United States.

The incoming president said Mexico wants a relationship of "respect, friendship and focused on development cooperation," and said that the more developed Mexico is, the fewer people will have to leave their country in search of work.

Dialogue and Diplomacy can go a long ways and I’m encouraged that there’s a growing willingness on the world stage in new areas of possibilities.

Mexico's Lopez Obrador floats idea of new relationship in letter to Trump

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How dare they care about over streaching services in their own country, dont they know that speaking positivly about thw countey you were born in is now racist, sorry i ment faschist... no??!... marxist???... well its some kind of ism/ist anyway.

The cheek of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is just too funny.

Wonder what the globalist/open-border communists are going to say about this!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Pshh all over, (I'd wear the hat) lol. Seems like a good crowd of people who just want to seek asylum for a better life. We can have a big keg'r..

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

They build a wall on our southern border maybe Trump will build one on theirs..

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is just too funny.

Wonder what the globalist/open-border communists are going to say about this!

Orange man bad..

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

They build a wall on our southern border maybe Trump will build one on theirs..

That is the first thing I thought of when I read this article.... Will Mexico pay for the wall.......

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They used the word "invaders"? I thought only Trump was that callous and mean. Looking forward to the liberal outrage!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
They used the word "invaders"? I thought only Trump was that callous and mean. Looking forward to the liberal outrage!

Good luck they never show up when they are so wrong lol.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join