It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Brother of Francisco Scaramanga

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Tax Fraud, Money Laundering, Email Destruction, Passing Intel to Foreign Governments, Drug Running and Political Corruption are the least of HRCs problems. I'll be satisfied if she goes down for those, but she has been involved in so much worse. Dantes lowest level.

And people KNOW. Nobody shoes up at her public speeches. Tickets are sold for the price of a Burger just so a few show up. That means people no longer believe MSMs story that HRC is a beacon of light against the evil Trump-Nazi.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If we learn that those were notes saying, "Well-Played DS. Please Allow us to counter." as stated in Q Messages #2540 and #2551, we know why the recipients were so rattled.

In fact, I think Q re-posted #2540, as #2551 on THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL, as a message to the recipients (who read Q's message board) and also to all of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Contact! She needed the primer. Sounds familiar! Fire up the s/sheet.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky,

That 25 Dec 2017 - 11:40:34 AM timestamp of reduces to 11:11 (4+3+4=11). Also 40 would be POTUS40=Carter?

This 12 Dec 2017 - 2:03:32 PM timestamp is an indirect mirror; reducing to 23:32. 12 Dec is ALSO a 12:12 repeat.

I LIKE your idea of an intersection indicated by X... it replays that film with Jodie Foster where they finally interpreted alien signals by folding paper plans in 12 dimensions.

Yes. If you think "events" and not "dates" then go up to 40k feet. The controllers can deal with one fire, maybe two, but 1000? They have no resources, they've been burning resources like crazy the last two years - partly figuring Russia Russia Russia would buy them time to kill him.

Then they figured the entire DJT team would screw up "legally" in some way. Nope. Their tech is broken - or lies, so they've been going in circles. We've seen it all pass by and we are still here!!!

Now they are out of resources: No money (trusts) No army, and no support from beyond anymore. They are/were only as powerful as their resources (us) and their overlords (kaput).

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Imagine how much intelligence it takes to create the codes, at the right level of difficulty, so that Qteam can predict when anons will break them (and be assured they are informed at the right time)!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

EXCELLENT! I only remember Scaramuchi for being brash,and describing how Reince Priebus sucks ______ to get on the President's good side.

But if he fired people and left, that was obviously his assigned role/mission. Wouldn't it be great if Whitaker's role were similar, but with indictments, instead of terminations?!?!

I bet the Senate will move at light-speed to confirm William Barr as the permanent Attorney General! But as Q says, NOTHING can stop what is coming.

Edit to add: But I hope Whitaker hurries up, before the deep-state poison's him, or something. They'll catch on to this, just as we're doing.
edit on 12/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Let us ask Q to give us a hint in the next few drops. What was in the notes Q?

Wild guess: It's a bit of information that's confidential to the conspirators, and important to them collectively.... like emergency contact info; a phone number or rallying point.

Assuming it's not anything graphic, maybe a copy of their bank account balance at -$.17c ?

edit on 6-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just about caught up so, yes, firing up the s/sheet.

A thought... where posts have the same mirror code, we overlay them... and where letters match is a tertiary message?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is wonderful. Schumer and Pelosi are now getting the same treatment from the DOJ that Devin Nunes received.

Congressional Democrats on Thursday slammed the Justice Department's "unacceptable" decision to ignore their questions about acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker for nearly a month.

Democrats on Nov. 11 asked the department to explain whether Whitaker will recuse himself from the special counsel's investigation into Russia, and whether Whitaker has received any ethics guidance. But the department never wrote them back.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats are sensing that something is about to go down. And they're right! But there's NOTHING they can do to stop it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This guy Wictor seems brilliant!

What's up with the spaghetti strainer on his head though?

I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just to be clear, someone here predicted GWB death to soon correspond with an upcoming large "BOOM". I remember this.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
“While conducting this investigation in the fall of 2018, undercover agents for HSI, the Criminal Investigative Division of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), observed Moody active in these exploitative chatrooms on at least five occasions”

milnenews.com...

Amazing how this isn’t everywhere day and night, right wingers know if this were a GOPer it would be. Media providing cover? Not much longer.

We are COLD

Raids
Rescues

GODSPEED

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmm. Why the underscore?
[RAPID_FIRE]

Operation Rapid Fire

Note the dates that the operation was conducted:

1 May 1968 thru 23 May 1968.

A 23 day campaign.

Also note that Qpost 1434, the first mention of Rapid Fire, is on May 22, 2018, 50 years -1 day after the end of that operation.

The Colonel Kelly highlighted is NOT White House COS General John F. Kelly. His service doesn't start until 1970.

Shadows on the Wall: The Adrenalin-pumping, Heart-yammering True Story of Project Rapid Fire

The adrenalin-pumping, heart-yammering true story of Project Rapid Fire. 'This is no longer a volunteer unit' Gritz had said. 'You'll be issued a lightweight body bag. A number will be stencilled on the bag to correspond with your number on the roster. I want zippers on the inside and outside. You'll use the body bag to stay dry when you sleep at night. If you're shot you'll crawl into the bag and do your best to zip it up to make recovery of your corpse easier. There are only four ways you can get out. First, you die and we ship your remains out in the bag provided. Second, you're wounded and medivacked. Third, you DEROS (return home after tour of duty), or fourth, you provide me with a suitable replacement. Welcome to Project Rapid Fire and a life of sleep deprivation, bad rations and the forging of a brotherhood.

I thought it was an interesting find.

edit on 6-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: Amended, amended

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

First time you saw Wictor? The headgear is just a joke, making light of people that are too quick to disparage conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

He's pretty on the money most of the time.

The strainer is because people have called him crazy so he is proving them right.

He's not a Q guy, so he says though some of his theories align with Q things, and he's not a conspiracy guy.

He has his own conspiracy theories though.

I love his writing the most.

Videos too.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

This guy Wictor seems brilliant!

What's up with the spaghetti strainer on his head though?

I don't get it.

That's his special tin foil hat.

The holes allow deep state secrets and conspiracies to flow in to his head.

The sides of the holes are angled to deflect the thoughts back out as not to contaminate his perceptions.

Therefore he can write accurately 😎

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

damn.
that actually makes sense.
can you not please?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
“While conducting this investigation in the fall of 2018, undercover agents for HSI, the Criminal Investigative Division of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), observed Moody active in these exploitative chatrooms on at least five occasions”

milnenews.com...

Amazing how this isn’t everywhere day and night, right wingers know if this were a GOPer it would be. Media providing cover? Not much longer.

We are COLD

Raids
Rescues

GODSPEED

She just shows up on all the wonderful places....

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join