It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just seen this on a fb qanon group, posted today. It's a pdf guys meh.

www.docdroid.net...=10
Just have a read guys, it's an indictment of G. H. W. Bush.

It's actually quite revealing.

That doc could be a foundation of a conspiracy thread on its own. It's a good 40,000 ft overview highlighting the main activities of GHWB crime legacy. 1001 rabbit holes.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Argh! Burn it!

And doesn't France also own some south pacific islands -- French polynesia ? That part of the world nobody ever hears about.
Those tropical paradises like Bora Bora, Tahiti, etc. I'm sure one or more of those tiny islands are a pedo paradise.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just seen this on a fb qanon group, posted today. It's a pdf guys meh.

www.docdroid.net...=10
Just have a read guys, it's an indictment of G. H. W. Bush.

It's actually quite revealing.

That doc could be a foundation of a conspiracy thread on its own. It's a good 40,000 ft overview highlighting the main activities of GHWB crime legacy. 1001 rabbit holes.

He had no soul. I doubt he was even human.

The world will be a better place without him.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In relation to the RNCC hack this reeks of stupid. Seems they had hired Crowdstrike. However it was a different vendor who discovered and reported the hack

The National Republican Congressional Committee was hacked during the 2018 election after hiring CrowdStrike, the cyber-firm that the Democratic National Committee employed that allowed DNC emails to be stolen even after the 2016 hack was detected.

Politico reported that a different vendor, not CrowdStrike, finally detected the hack:

The hack was first detected by an MSSP, a managed security services provider that monitors the NRCC’s network. The MSSP informed NRCC officials and they, in turn, alerted Crowdstrike, a well-known cybersecurity firm that had already been retained by the NRCC.

Daily Caller

Really, what were they thinking?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
In relation to the RNCC hack this reeks of stupid. Seems they had hired Crowdstrike. However it was a different vendor who discovered and reported the hack

The National Republican Congressional Committee was hacked during the 2018 election after hiring CrowdStrike, the cyber-firm that the Democratic National Committee employed that allowed DNC emails to be stolen even after the 2016 hack was detected.

Politico reported that a different vendor, not CrowdStrike, finally detected the hack:

The hack was first detected by an MSSP, a managed security services provider that monitors the NRCC’s network. The MSSP informed NRCC officials and they, in turn, alerted Crowdstrike, a well-known cybersecurity firm that had already been retained by the NRCC.

Daily Caller

Anyone care to bet me it was CrowdStrike who hacked the NRCC?
But if the NRCC was stupid enough to hire CrowdStrike after 2016, they totally deserved to get hacked.

edit on 4-12-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
BEWARE: Thucydides' Trap

...or it's "solution."

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am pretty sure the RNC hired Crowstrike before 2016. Your point is still valid though..... they should have fired them after what happened to the DNC.
edit on b000000312018-12-04T14:59:34-06:0002America/ChicagoTue, 04 Dec 2018 14:59:34 -0600200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In any case, none of her hand poses look like inverted pyramids or upside down triangles. Not even close.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Epic White Hat Trolling:

Bush casket inside a Q

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Probably the Russians. Or Seth Rich.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Daily Caller

Crowdstrike doesnt seem to be very good at their job, do they? Everyone they're hired to protect ends up getting hacked anyways.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Exactly my thoughts. And they are already calling it likely foreign. Probably just as foreign as the DNC.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

How stupid can they get. Crowdstrike was the firm that analyzed the computer AFTER they were hacked.
I guess they know some folks will just believe anything if it meshes with their core beliefs. .

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Crowd Strike is a computer forensics firm. They are hired by law enforcement to do computer analysis.
I understand exactly why you want to believe that but it's pretty out there as a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They weren't hired to protect anyone they were hired to find out who hacked the DNC.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lots of people hold their hands that way. Are all of them Illuminati or just some of them? How can you tell which ones are?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Got it! You'll be teaching me handshakes next?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Argh! Burn it!

And doesn't France also own some south pacific islands -- French polynesia ? That part of the world nobody ever hears about.
Those tropical paradises like Bora Bora, Tahiti, etc. I'm sure one or more of those tiny islands are a pedo paradise.

Yep. Obama vacationed there around a year ago, on the same island Marlon Brando used to own.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They weren't hired to protect anyone they were hired to find out who hacked the DNC.

dummm dum dum dum Dummmm............

Join the world’s most secure businesses on
the first cloud-native endpoint protection platform built to stop breaches

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join