It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come nobody has...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
gotten a group of brave people together with some camcorders and taken a week vacation in Dulce, New Mexico? Camp outside at night near Archuleta Mesa, interview local people, just find out whatever they can? Why hasn't anyone done this yet???

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've thought about doing such crusades myself w/several of my droogs..But, the conventinal modern society kind of doesn't permit it into my schedule..If i'd like to keep up w/my house payments at the least. Too many commitments, which is a very poor excuse if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadKarmah
I've thought about doing such crusades myself w/several of my droogs..But, the conventinal modern society kind of doesn't permit it into my schedule..If i'd like to keep up w/my house payments at the least. Too many commitments, which is a very poor excuse if you ask me.

I went to military school for 4 years in Roswell, New Mexico. I was always trying to get some of my friends to go north to Dulce for the weekend but they were always either too scared or skeptical.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I haven't read about events like that, but there have been many reports of people doing similar stunts in other locations. Especially Area 51. Though for the most part, I read about such attempts taking place down in South American countries.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Forget Area 51 and Dulce..Those areas are little difficult and well kept to try and even attempt..Do your research from such sources on refrences on other locations that are mentioned..Like openings to the "underground superhighways/cities"..etc. They always mention a locatable landmark.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Forget Area 51 and Dulce..Those areas are little difficult and well kept to try and even attempt..Do your research from such sources on refrences on other locations that are mentioned..Like openings to the "underground superhighways/cities"..etc. They always mention a locatable landmark.

Dulce is the heart. You are bound to come out with something, if you do come out.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, get some buddies and do it..I'd do it. Sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well, get some buddies and do it..I'd do it. Sooner or later.

I'm afraid of getting killed and or abducted. Plus I live in California now, Dulce is a ways away.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Killed or abducted...Well, engaging in such journeys always requires a degree of risk..It just depends if you're willing for the sacrifice. If you do get abducted & killed then..You just confirmed many theories correct.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Killed or abducted...Well, engaging in such journeys always requires a degree of risk..It just depends if you're willing for the sacrifice. If you do get abducted & killed then..You just confirmed many theories correct.

That is why a journey such as this could only be successful with some sort of "live" internet feed running 24/7 so everyone could watch exactly what happened to you.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not so, not so. Let's face it, most people either believe one way or the other, existance of extraterrestrials or nonexistance. Only what they see with their own eyes will change that.

Maybe not even then. Belief is a powerful thing.

Needless to say, if our fellow member were to, say, get mowed down bay a SAW on a live webcast, most people would 'debunk' the event as a crazy 'UFOlogist' trying to garner public support.

That or whatever 'shadow government' team that would be sent out would simply disable the webcast, either onsite or through a web raid. Devious little devils, they. 404 forbidden. File not found.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ive thought about it also. It would be great and Id love to go. Im not sure if its that easy though. I think you must have permssion from the Indian Reservation and Ive heard they dont like people looking around.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Many have visted Dulce though most are not around to discuss it. You may wish to check the saga of Dulce and Mr Bennewitz.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Dulce in Spanish means Candy. You never herd the saying:

"Never accept candy from a stranger?"

Well that maybe is a clue perhaps (They) whomever they are want people to go to Dulce out of curiosity!!!

Who knows what sinister plots are behind it?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Many surveillance cameras around the World are planted at potential sites, and of course the recordings are kept secret...! Aliens can sense human presence, but they can't sense a physical object taking pictures (eg on a tall building, plane, etc).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

gotten a group of brave people together with some camcorders and taken a week vacation in Dulce, New Mexico? Camp outside at night near Archuleta Mesa, interview local people, just find out whatever they can? Why hasn't anyone done this yet???

They have.

They've come up with nothing.

"Nothing" doesn't make for a very good book or movie, so you don't hear much about it, hehe...

Though the movie "Resident Evil" does feature a very "Dulce-like" base if you want to see it on the big screen....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think this is probably keeping most people from really gathering solid information in New Mexico.

The warning at the bottom right says "While on this installation all personnel and the property under their control are subject to search."

Passing this point they will take all your cameras and smash them. They will search your car and your persons.

If a bunch of us went down there to talk to local our findings would be dismissed anyway. Even the greatest minds who have decided to become Ufologists are dismissed. We wouldn't have a chance.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nothing like that at Dulce though....just need to get on the reservation....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Though the movie "Resident Evil" does feature a very "Dulce-like" base if you want to see it on the big screen....

hey...

that was my idea

anyway, there is a thread about going to dulce already...

use the "search" function...

if you need help, u2u me...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I keep in contact with someone who live very close to Archuleta Mesa in Dulce NM. He said no one could pay him enough money to go snooping around Archuleta Mesa by himself. He said he's seen too many strange things. But it would be great if a group could organize and go do some research.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join