It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Caravan - Just when you thought you heard it all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The reasons they are coming has changed almost hourly, everything from no jobs, to crime, to poverty, etc etc.
But now, they are coming so transvestites can get hormone treatments.

www.cnn.com...
"There's a lot of persecution and no work," she said of her country. She and Rodriguez are hopeful they can make it to Dallas, where they have read about trans women like them receiving hormone treatments.
edit on 28-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Do it for the women .. who were born men.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh for gods sake!

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Call it what you want, come up with whatever excuse you can think of, but-

the REAL reason they are coming here is for free stuff, handouts and welfare.

In other words- to be democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
She and Rodriguez are hopeful they can make it to Dallas, where they have read about trans women like them receiving hormone treatments.

That just breaks my heart. Let the poor lambs in already!

edit on 28-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mexico offered to take them in as refugees and give them jobs, but they know that they can come over here and get everything free...

Medical
Housing
Education
Food Stamps
Welfare

Why work, and don't tell me they don't because I SEEN it happen, they go to a school counselor and get a referral for community organizations and activists that guide them on the process on how to illegally apply for benefits.

To hell with them, CHANGE THE LAW NOW! Have them apply for refugee status IN THEIR HOME COUNTRY, not at a point of entry to the USA! If they can legitimately prove their case then establish quotas with the other neighboring countries to take them in.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
THE LATEST:

The Caravan is diminishing in size. 1500 staying in Mexico. 800 have returned home.

Covering 25 miles @ day, with more than 2,000 miles to go before reaching the USA.

The huge challenge ahead is starting to sink in to the caravan participants.

As of 10/28/2018 Becoming Weary: www.azcentral.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shrinking?
Money must be drying up.

All those criminal organizations probably redirected their funding to getting dem votes from the dead this close to the elections.

Guess they figured the caravans were in motion...
Probably didn't expect Mexico to lend a hand, either. I know I didn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Call it what you want, come up with whatever excuse you can think of, but-

the REAL reason they are coming here is for free stuff, handouts and welfare.

In other words- to be democrats.

Everybody knows this.
Those who claim not to are lying.

It’s for handouts. Full stop. Taxpayers in the United States OWE these people a LIFETIME of welfare payments. Cnn told me so.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Latest estimate is 81 days to the U.S. border. The original caravan will probably be burned out by then. They'll stay in Mexico or ask the govt to return them home.

Only thugs, drug dealers, and other criminals who join as it traverses Mexico will arrive at the border to face our great Military and Border Patrol.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this entire thing is obviously a staged and paid for event and I bet ya both parties are complicit

it keeps the mainstream narrative going on the boards that's for sure

the hard line right wingers will endlessly argue their point about borders and a nation of laws and the left wingers will sit here parroting their moral platitudes and all of you will continue to talk about how you're going to vote for your party yada yada

unreal
edit on 28-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wait a second, these transvestites are implying they are going to pay for it them selves?

HAAHHAHAHAHHA

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lets get this straight, Mexicans are going to scream & tear their junk off throwing it at ICE demanding to be let in the USA.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

It's a human right so I am sure they are expecting the state to do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How are any potential immigrants going to benefit the US?

What's in it for us as a nation?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Wait a second, these transvestites are implying they are going to pay for it them selves?

HAAHHAHAHAHHA

"She and Rodriguez are hopeful they can make it to Dallas, where they have read about trans women like them receiving hormone treatments."

Receiving- not buying, affording, earning, or working for.

I know multiple people "receiving" hormone treatments- these aren't stable hard working earners. They don't earn their share in the American money based system.

If the currency we were killing each other and ourselves over was doing it's part to carry its own weight, too, I might be more upset.

Our currency is the cause of our problems- freeloaders are one of the side effects!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There are fine potential immigrants who could add their talents to our great nation. They just need to follow the rules for integrating into society. That's all we (U.S. Citizens) ask.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There are fine potential immigrants who could add their talents to our great nation. They just need to follow the rules for integrating into society. That's all we (U.S. Citizens) ask.

That's fine.

Apply.

But if you break into my house, don't expect me to buy you beer as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not one person should be allowed into the country illegally..unless he/she is a sick child. (Mom/Dad can come too.) When the kid is made better, send the family back to wait in line...or as our Government suggests...go home and apply at a U.S. embassy there.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Did they tell you this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join