It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Caravan of immigrants from El Salvador to make its way to the US border on Oct 31st

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Do some simple math here. An average person can walk 3 mph. Let's say for 12 hrs per day. That's only 36 miles traveled/walked that day. Even at 10-days with no problems is only 360 miles. How much farther does the caravan need to travel to hit their deadline for Oct 21?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: infolurker

Who ever is telling them to do this is going to get countless kids and women raped and killed.

I agree the agenda behind this, and the money to feed these masses, as they get closer to the USA is one of darkness, chaos, and purely void of any compassion for the consequences of the what will happen to these people.

Instead of creating chaos like they are doing for these people, it would have been wise to help them where they currently live, but unfortunately an elite agenda to create chaos is more important.

How about the United Nations? Here is a link of their "migration agenda". Hell, on one their data subsets they even refer to migrants as "STOCK".

If anyone doubts the UN isn't behind this, here is a LINK to their site with their agenda all laid out. They already hit Europe now it is the United States turn to bend over.

Thank God we have a Prez who has the stones to go against this BS and protect our nation.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh don't worry, the Venezuelan caravan is coming up at eleven.

In all fairness that country is effed up. Hyper inflation has turned a weeks' worth of groceries to the price of a prius, which has driven thousands upon thousands of it's citizens to flee as economic refugees, both north and south. I saw an expose about a mother and teen daughter walked for thousands of miles to Peru. Once they got there, the Peruvian government paid for their bus tickets so the two could reconnect with their family.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These poor people are completely exposed to the current Cat#5 Hurricane path. It's not going to be a good scenario for Mexico, when the Hurricane claims the lives of all those people, that are outside.

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is what happens when a country is weak on immigration. The illegal immigrants trying to take advantage of an open border are only partially to blame. The significant blame lies with the Democrat party who are encouraging these people because they want illegal votes to help them gain and keep power.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If anyone is backing these folks it is the Republicans. What better way to show we need a wall than to have a horde of people try to come into the country at once? The whole immigration issue is basically just sleight of hand by Trump.

For Example:

Demand President Obama Stop Deportations Now www.ushrnetwork.org... ma-stop-deportations-now

As 2013 comes to a close, members of Congress are home for the holidays without having passed immigration reform. Meanwhile, immigrants across the United States continue to live under siege. The Obama Administration is continuing to deport immigrants at the blistering rate of 1,100 a day, separating people from their families and uprooting them from their communities. At the current rate, 16,500 more will be deported by the time Congress returns on January 7. By this time next year, 401,500 more will be deported.

Obama deported vast more people annually than Trump has. The difference is the way the people were treated by the two. Obama treated them with dignity as he kicked them out, Trump de-dignified them as much as possible before kicking them out. And I don't believe Obama was stealing their kids before doing so.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How about the United Nations? Here is a link of their "migration agenda". Hell, on one their data subsets they even refer to migrants as "STOCK".

Thank God we have a Prez who has the stones to go against this BS and protect our nation.

And that's exactly what the corrupt elite think of these people, while they fund their caravan. They think they know exactly what the outcome will be, but it will be interesting to see how Trump handles this situation. The worlds eyes will be on this movement for sure. So far Trump has taken every curve-ball a corrupt elite has tossed him, and done well.

I'm betting he'll do the same again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why these people didn't head to Panama or even Colombia? They wouldn't have the language barrier and they wouldn't have to deal with the "Antichrist" (which I have heard from a few people interviewed in the caravan).

This sure could't be a hostile mob of US hating people (burning american flag, painting Nazi symbol on flag, etc) now could it? Why would we ever want to close the border to a group of people like this?
edit on 10 23 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
If anyone is backing these folks it is the Republicans. What better way to show we need a wall than to have a horde of people try to come into the country at once? The whole immigration issue is basically just sleight of hand by Trump.

For Example:

Demand President Obama Stop Deportations Now www.ushrnetwork.org... ma-stop-deportations-now

As 2013 comes to a close, members of Congress are home for the holidays without having passed immigration reform. Meanwhile, immigrants across the United States continue to live under siege. The Obama Administration is continuing to deport immigrants at the blistering rate of 1,100 a day, separating people from their families and uprooting them from their communities. At the current rate, 16,500 more will be deported by the time Congress returns on January 7. By this time next year, 401,500 more will be deported.

Obama deported vast more people annually than Trump has. The difference is the way the people were treated by the two. Obama treated them with dignity as he kicked them out, Trump de-dignified them as much as possible before kicking them out. And I don't believe Obama was stealing their kids before doing so.

You wouldn't happen to be forgetting that Obama treated the families the same as Trump did would you? That he also separated families and that is where the policy originated, written by the Obama admin? That couldn't be right. The dignity thing is just a load of BS and another tactic to smear an opposing political party.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If I try to go to close to Area 51 or a myriad of other US military bases they have signs that say they will shoot me on site if I go too far and I am an American citizen on USA soil. So how is it that hoards of non US citizens can just walk right the hell into this country without permission?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If they'd just show up a couple of days earlier, they could get a lot of Halloween candy for free.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
is it just me or are there a couple of guys that look out of place?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
These poor people are completely exposed to the current Cat#5 Hurricane path. It's not going to be a good scenario for Mexico, when the Hurricane claims the lives of all those people, that are outside.

wattsupwiththat.com...

Actually, no.

Increasing southwesterly
shear and the mountainous terrain of mainland Mexico will cause
Willa to rapidly weaken after it moves inland tonight and
Wednesday.

A 24-h forecast point is provided for continuity, but it
is unlikely that the low-level circulation will survive its passage
over the mountainous terrain for that long of a time period.

INIT 23/2100Z 22.2N 106.4W 105 KT 120 MPH
12H 24/0600Z 23.7N 104.7W 50 KT 60 MPH...INLAND
24H 24/1800Z 25.7N 101.3W 25 KT 30 MPH...POST-TROP/REMNT LOW

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This caravan has 12,000 members and FLESH EATING Diseases!
twitter.com...

<< 1   >>

join