It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Caravan of immigrants from El Salvador to make its way to the US border on Oct 31st

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ah, the opening of the floodgates. So, why are we not absorbing these corrupt nations under the umbrella of US territories again? I know that would come with some issues but it is a plausible solution otherwise we will have a real "fortress america" come to pass.

How about some good old fashioned intel to find out who is specifically organizing this and make it public

www.breakingbelizenews.com...

Salvadorans announced today that they are organizing a migrant caravan that will leave El Salvador on October 31, 2018, en route to the United States of America.

Salvadorans are following in the path of Honduran migrants that began their journey to the US on Saturday, October 13, 2018. The group plans to head to Guatemala, and Mexico to arrive at the US in hope of a better life.

edit on 23-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
WTH is there even a thread about this?

Aren't your police or border guards on topic? Is there a reason you do not trust them to handle this affair?

I think this is fear-mongering, mixed with a latent rascism and not-in-my-backyard-ism.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The TITLE OF YOUR THREAD IS DECEPTIVE.

Read it again carefully and you'll see why.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

So if you're against an invasion by a foreign country, you're a racist now?

*wow*

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here’s a thought. If everybody wants to come here again, why doesn’t the US just strike up the imperial band and start taking over their f&@#* countries??

I mean wouldn’t that be better? They wouldn’t even have to travel and the US gets more people and territory.

Amiright?

/sarc

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There should be a new standard set that for every caravan that comes through Mexico, the southern border is closed for 1-2 weeks. That would give Mexico financial incentive to do their job on their southern border.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Over 1/10 of El Salvador's native born population already lives in the US.

WTF

link   
They're like hurricanes now.

Should the news or The Weather Channel be reporting on these?

What should we call these natural phenomena?

Can we name each "storm" like we do hurricanes.

So many questions.

link   

Sorry bro, your invasion was LEGAL

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Aren't your police or border guards on topic? Is there a reason you do not trust them to handle this affair?

I think this is fear-mongering, mixed with a latent rascism and not-in-my-backyard-ism.

In case your not familiar with the extent of the US border, between Mexico and the USA, it's 1,954 miles, or 3144 km, so it's not really a issue of trust, but rather a massive area to patrol properly.

I think it's a really naive idea to come at the USA in waves, like they are doing currently.

There were mass waves of immigrants in the early 1900's, and late 1800's, to the USA, however they did it through the legal immigration process.

It's like if ATS members decided that it's time to come and live at your house, because you have a big house, and you need to take us in, because we decided you have enough money to support us all. On top of all that, you can't choose who comes to live at your house, or even have a say in it.

Racism has little to do with this, but rather legal protocol that isn't being followed.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So, to seek asylum, the first country you enter is the one you must apply to. You can not skip through a country to get to a different one. Ergo, these are not asylum seekers, they want to enter the US because they want the hand outs.

Also, if they want, instead of *walking* 1500 miles, they can walk into the local US Embassy or Consulate and apply for asylum there.

This is a stunt.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Or just leave it closed indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No, nothing of the above. Its just common sense not to let unchecked undocumented people in by the mass. Common sense, that your government is completely lack of...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
They're like hurricanes now.

Should the news or The Weather Channel be reporting on these?

What should we call these natural phenomena?

Can we name each "storm" like we do hurricanes.

So many questions.

Not natural phenomena. Natural disasters.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Lol, that's an "ism" I've never heard.

Anyways, with over 17,000 currently coming our way with anti-American flags a waving, this is grounds for an all out invasion. They need to be met at the border by our tanks and soldiers until they either starve or walk back home. # them and # their #hole countries.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Who ever is telling them to do this is going to get countless kids and women raped and killed.

I almost think that is the purpose of all the mass undocumented migration.

No one home will think they are dead or in danger. No one here is expecting them by name.

Thousands of kids and families become sex slaves and forced organ donors. Mass illegal immigration feeds the needs of elites and pervs the world over.

There is no way that this fact escapes those organizing all this.

I dont even think it's to influence the elections. It's a golden opportunity to get several thousand people that will make millions of dollars for their captors.

Usually they take a few hundred over a couple of months. This time they will get a few thousand in a few months. No transportation costs.

edit on 10 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

So, to seek asylum, the first country you enter is the one you must apply to. You can not skip through a country to get to a different one. Ergo, these are not asylum seekers, they want to enter the US because they want the hand outs.

Also, if they want, instead of *walking* 1500 miles, they can walk into the local US Embassy or Consulate and apply for asylum there.

This is a stunt.

The whole "claiming asylum in the first nation" is an EU agreement called the Dublin Agreement or convention IIRC and only pertains to members of the EU. There is some UN convention where people "should" apply for asylum in the first safe country of refuge but IDK if there is any binding law or agreement to this. I have looked for such a law or agreement but have yet to find anything about it other than the Dublin agreement I mentioned.

On another note, I think I might understand why Germany was so willing to announce to the world they would accept 1 million refugees, it is because they have the legal option of sending them back to the first country they entered (within the EU) later down the line. I didn't see anything limiting the time on when other countries had to send them back so they could send people back in 1, 3, 5, 10 years, etc from how I read the agreement- basically when Germany "discovers" that it is a problem. From there IDK what happens. The problem is that this could REALLY hurt countries like Greece, Italy, Croatia, etc. We also know how these migrants like to pop kids out once in a wealthy country so if they want to reduce their #'s, they then have families to send back..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Who ever is telling them to do this is going to get countless kids and women raped and killed.

I almost think that is the purpose of all the mass undocumented migration.

No one home will think they are dead or in danger. No one here is expecting them by name.

Thousands of kids and families become sex slaves and forced organ donors. Mass illegal immigration feeds the needs of elites and pervs the world over.

There is no way that this fact escapes those organizing all this.

I dont even think it's to influence the elections. It's a golden opportunity to get several thousand people that will make millions of dollars for their captors.

Usually they take a few hundred over a couple of months. This time they will get a few thousand in a few months. No transportation costs.

Sadly that is kind of what I thought might be happening in some ways as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I don't agree with the agenda behind this, and the money to feed these masses, as they get closer to the USA is one of darkness, chaos, and purely void of any compassion for the consequences of the what will happen to these people.

Instead of creating chaos like they are doing for these people, it would have been wise to help them where they currently live, but unfortunately an elite agenda to create chaos is more important.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
How about some good old fashioned intel to find out who is specifically organizing this and make it public

Nah, those that profit most now from that story, Trump and his friends, would not be amused. What a coincidence, the times of the midterms, the trek...

Why do i have to think of a snowflakish mimimi nation, when i hear that a few refugees are a threat for that superheronation and cause a national state of emergency. Why do i have to think of:
You reap what you sow'
What it sow over the last decades, with it´s behaviour in the world.

The "U"SA floods Europe with millions of refugees, first destabilizing the ME and then trying to destabilize Europe with those refugees from the ME. And now you cry and want to call for your military, because of a few refugees from middle-america??? Where are the alleged and always tattoed MS13 members in that first trek, where the alleged people from the ME?

Sure, terrorist from the ME would walk thousands of miles, to hide under those middle american refugees, to enter the USA with them then. Followed by TV teams and their cameras. Because there aren`t much easier ways to enter the "U"SA, legally or illegally???

Some stupid rightwinger redneck Trump supporter will believe that, the one part because that part really too stupid and uneducated, the other part just because that part simply doesn´t want to see it, but is knowing how stupid it in reality is. The rest of the world, without wearing "U"SA glasses, can see which game is played. The old distraction game, if it is not looking so good at home and in the world for the "U"SA, it needs an enemy from outsides. And the swampcreatures which play Trump need wars anyway, for their profits.

How does it feel "U"SA, you now get a little taste of what you did to Europe, 0.01% of it until now, but at least a beginning. Now you can maybe learn to handle the consequences of your own behaviour, by yourself, on your own soil. Or around it. And not elsewhere on earth and others have to clean up the mess you created, for your profits. Now it´s your turn, have fun!

Seeing those treks makes me as an european feel really good. Not for the poor refugees, mostly victims of the north of america! But there is that feel of a bit of fairness and satisfaction, seeing you forced to handle the consequences of your doings by yourself, around and on "U"S soil. How does it taste, that own medicine that you normaly only give to others?

Even if those treks only help puppet Trump and his rightwinger puppet masters.

<<   2 >>

join