It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros: Trump is Winning, He’s Destroying the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

They claim

We all need a boogey man.

"They" is a good 'un. Never fails.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They claim

We all need a boogey man.
"They" is a good 'un. Never fails.

Well, you know except for the evidence of his funding..........

Are you in favor of fomenting distention with money and power to a political objective?

Because you just talked about Trump and you seemed discontented because thats what you feel hes doing.......

Yet Soros gets a pass from you.......could it be based on political ideology?

That doesnt seem very honest Phage.......
edit on 10/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I often just follow The Patterns.
edit on 23-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I'm in favor of honest and peaceful dissent. Yes. Distention, not so much.

I don't feel like Trump is doing anything good.

I think that no matter what Trump does or says, his base is so invested that they will accept it.

I think that you are his base.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good........common ground , I agree

I don't feel like Trump is doing anything good.

We disagree, I feel like he has done a number of things that are good, and even great, quite a few things I can say I do not, and some such as Tariffs , I think could be absolutely disastrous.......

I think that no matter what Trump does or says, his base is so invested that they will accept it.

I agree you are right on this, and if you remember any debates during the election i was in disbelief with this mindset.......I still am, as evident on this forum , I feel there is too much of a cult mindset.....again , we agree, to an extent......I dont believe all of them do, but I believe there is a more than odd portion that do......

I think that you are his base.

you would be wrong.......but I appreciate your honesty

If you have the time, or the want, go back to some of the election threads.......youll see me tear apart Trump on so many occasions i got called everything from a liberal to a communist......especially during the debates

edit on 10/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The way you achieve that is go on an over the top entirely relentless attack before during and after. Cry wolf to the high heavens. Be the THEM against the US. Back one into a corner and watch them scramble for solidarity. Etc. This is all basic Social Psychology (boogeyman) stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not sure I'm a particularly big fan of the man Trump either. However, I disagree he hasn't done anything good. ...

For one thing, regardless of right or left, Trump has called out the establishment, he's called out the media bias in the light of day, and he hasn't backed off. He's exposed them for who they truly are. This absolutely needed to happen, and only an outsider as flamboyant as Trump could have done it. If Trump did nothing else, this alone would be worth it.

I'm actually on the fence about the tariffs. I'd have to eat crow if I didn't say I've long felt we needed to throw more than just a few wrenches into the Chinese economic attack on the US by applying tariffs to raw material exports and finished goods imports from Asia. It didn't have to be permanent, but just long enough to get their undivided attention that we have the backbone as a nation to do it. I've called it a "Play Nice threat".

The other good I think he's done has been to instill market confidence. Some may question his methods, but the bottom line is, at least so far, this point is not really debatable. I could easily go down the 'whatabout-ism' path here...BUT, I will refrain.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

neonnettle.com is notorious for fake news. Take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

If this is how they handle defeat, could you imagine a real crisis under their absolute power?

Life has a miracle balance that seems almost intelligent. Maybe it is huh.

May they all drown in the sweat and urine of a thousand camels.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

SOROS embedded terrorists in the caravan as it passed through Guatemala.

The bastards painted a Swastika on an American flag... then burned it: twitter.com...

Can you provide actual proof that he funded this display?
Sorry don’t mean to discredit ya but most if not all things we see and hear/read from any MSM is mostly “fake news”. I find it hard to believe anything nowadays.

Good question -- ill help with this one. Allow me go to my bank this morning to request the records of any payments or financial transactions Soros made to guatemalans from his Cypress account. I'm sure Wells Fargo will gladly laugh me out of the lobby.
edit on 23-10-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

SOROS embedded terrorists in the caravan as it passed through Guatemala.

The bastards painted a Swastika on an American flag... then burned it: twitter.com...

Can you provide actual proof that he funded this display?
Sorry don’t mean to discredit ya but most if not all things we see and hear/read from any MSM is mostly “fake news”. I find it hard to believe anything nowadays.

Good question -- ill help with this one. Allow me go to my bank this morning to request the records of any payments or financial transactions Soros made to guatemalans from his Cypress account. I'm sure Wells Fargo will gladly laugh me out of the lobby.

Actually that would make for a viral video lol

Please do go do this! I could use a good laugh as I’m sure everyone can.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Great. The NWO telling us about a member of the NWO...destroying the NWO...

Talk about twisted...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He's right, we are winning.

The pathetic left's reactions and constant whining has proved that to me over the last 2 years.

When the idiots need to start making things up, you know their failed petty ideology has finally gotten the better of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I could too

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. Their charge for our border should be seen as an invasion and should be met with our military until the "refugees" starve to death or go back home. They're the epitome of stupid.

Hey look, I'm burning your flag as I head towards your country seeking asylum! DERP.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Hypotheticals never bother me. They are good mind exercises.

That would mean part of Soros secret plan was to improve the economy and secure the border, etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge?

About George

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
im so glad, the last few weeks have been wonderful watching the left fail on a daily basis.

hopefully after wasting lots of money trying to ship in illegals he gets arrested for one of his many crimes. that would make a great 2 year anniversary present for our president and our country.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The way you achieve that is go on an over the top entirely relentless attack before during and after. Cry wolf to the high heavens. Be the THEM against the US. Back one into a corner and watch them scramble for solidarity. Etc. This is all basic Social Psychology (boogeyman) stuff.

No matter how power is acheived there will be a psychological exanation as to why it "worked". Had Hillary won we could go on about group think and identity politics and media manipulation... *yawn*

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I feel like Trump is doing something good. 

I think that no matter what Trump does or says, never-Trumpers are so personally invested that their egos will never accept it. 

I think that you are a "never-Trumper".

But unlike some people, at least you have the ability, and the will, to discuss topics with civility. I respect that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join