It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Migrant Caravan now 7000??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Over 9000 ?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I bet the military doesn't get involved. And when private citizens do, those citizens go to jail.

Most likely nothing different then any other day will happen. The last caravan made little difference.

I hope it doesn't turn out this way though.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A few drones equipped with LRAD would disperse that 'caravan'.

OR MRAD.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stop lying!! The other day you said something like clowns and chickens named Fred , or was it Fred dressed as a clown eating chicken? Anyway you are afraid of more than that!!!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If people cannot act like civilized human beings and follow the laws put in place in order to come here legally, then imo, there is no reason why we shouldn't treat them like animals. Station 10,000 troops at the border, each with guns with rubber bullets, as well as, tranquilizer guns & guns with real bullets. Shoot at the ones trying to cross the border with rubber bullets. For the ones who get across shoot them with tranquilizers & load them on transport planes to be dropped off back where they came from & for the ones who assault our military, shoot to kill them with real bullets. Also, all Trump has do do is say the word and millions of Americans will volunteer to protect our border with our guns to defend it. Its time this leftist nonsense gets put to an end. Anyone who supports those on the left is a traitor to the U.S.A. and deserves to be shot. If you hate The U.S.A. & the constitution (right to own/carry guns without infringement, due-process, electoral college, liberty, etc.) please leave our country. You are not welcome here anymore.
edit on 22-10-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hilarious. You've got a million of em; I know. Keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wouldn't you be drinking too if you had nothing but nonsense to say on the daily. Not to say he doesnt have anything important to say, it's just his handlers wont let him. Hahaha.

link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Wouldn't you be drinking too if you had nothing but nonsense to say on the daily.

I call that, 'me posting on ATS'.

link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Wonderful the right showing its true colours. Great job who cares you promote to kill 7000 humans. 'Merica & big guns!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hitparader

I dont think their power level has reached that high yet lol

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Seems like massive migrant waves is the new social engineering du jour.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I could tell you things about immigration waves.. But you are so afraid.. And you have sources like Alex Jones, Foxnews, Facebook..

I resist the urge.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't think we want to be put on the public stage gassing or gunning the children they will using as a human shields.

"They" are counting on it. Perhaps those that use the children, lose the children and they should have knowledge of the consequences of this invasion. Many are truly ignorant. Human tragedy and history in the making.

If the marchers knew the true consequences of the attempted invasion, which it should be called, they might just stay in Mexico.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hopefully there's a bayonet charge on the invaders, teach everyone a lesson or two. Plus we haven't had a good bayonet charge in like forevah.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I like it when the blood is knee high and they're still alive. Like bathing in human juice.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You're my kind of person. If I were there I'd do so much killing they'd change the name of the river to the Rio Sangre.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The US military clashing with 10,000 unarmed illegal aliens.

Still a better love story than "Twilight".

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The US military clashing with 10,000 unarmed illegal aliens.

Still a better love story than "Twilight".

Or 50 Shades of Crap.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's called self-defense. If the military shows up, they have a job to do: stop the invasion. If they are attacked, they have the right to defend themselves, by deadly force if necessary. And, I will add, they're good at doing that. It's their day job.

The US didn't start this confrontation. The invaders did. I'm all out of sympathy.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ahh take it and shove it up your ass. If this was 5 million people coming what would we do let them in as well? GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!! Im so tired of this fckin # and people like you. We are a goddamn sovereign mfikin country. We have a right to protect our borders just like China, Russia, Mexico etc any other country in the fcking world...

A group of 90% military-aged men are marching to our borders waving their home country's flag toppling over fences and acting like an entitled herd who couldn't care less about our laws.

They cross the border claim asylum get released rarely show up for court and disappear into different parts of our country. We don't know if they are MS13 gang members, Isis, or common criminals.

Real patriots or fed up with it, we are done. No fence riding if the bullets start flying you are with the Americans Citizens or the invading horde...

edit on 22-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join