It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa puts pig heads at poll stations, campaign offices in TX calls 4 revolutionary violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Is this even real?? on a bunch of alt sites no where on msm anywhere -link has pics with the note attached

Antifa placed severed pig heads at polling stations and campaign offices in Austin, Texas — while calling for “revolutionary violence.”

The group appears to have targeted both the campaign offices of Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz — calling them “imperialist pigs.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Its baiting right before elections? along with the new migrant train due on the border.... just wow what the hell is the country coming to??
edit on 16-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

This is not real.. I mean, it really happened, but there is no ALT left anything against Beto.. He is loved by democrats here.

I want everyone on ATS to know and please be very aware that in Texas if you approach ANYONE in black clothing and a mask you are going to get shot. No, our jury's will not help you out, either.

Please do not try it and if you see some paid Antifa moron or anyone like that please warn them. I am not joking.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Dey naw wanna romp.

LARPing is fun tho.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Who even cares its a bunch of silly rich white kids with purple hair crying

This will turn into a right wing circle jerk really quick

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
ok thanks for the info .... whats the rent down there like? just kidding lol

a reply to: SR1TX

edit on 16-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

This is not real.. I mean, it really happened, but there is no ALT left anything against Beto.. He is loved by democrats here.

I want everyone on ATS to know and please be very aware that in Texas if you approach ANYONE in black clothing and a mask you are going to get shot. No, our jury's will not help you out, either.

Please do not try it and if you see some paid Antifa moron or anyone like that please warn them. I am not joking.

This is Texas we are cowboys yeehaw

link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Because they’ve never been known to turn there own for not being the right “flavor” of lefty?

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

This will turn into a right wing circle jerk really quick

Show me a thread that doesn't..

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I've said this before, Antifa =/= Democrats. In fact a large number of them are anarchists that hate both the Dems and Republicans equally.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Throw the rich college fund kids in prison for incitement to rebellion.

I'm sure they'll do great surrounded by convicted cartel enforcers and terrorists.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is it real? Your source is pure trash so I’m going with no.

Man, that picture looks like a noob photoshop job.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It's real for the Gatewaypundits and Stormfronters, not so much elsewhere.

just wow what the hell is the country coming to??

To proud consumers with no media literacy whatsoever. Migrant trainwrecks like yourself, but you Gullible Fritzes are probably the most entertaining migrants I ever stumbled upon.

Former Prussians in the colonies with no discipline whatsoever. Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yet they didnt riot Obama.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They did.

Left-wing and anarchist groups who organised the protest had originally planned to reach the US embassy in another part of town.

But authorities banned demonstrations in a large swathe of the city centre, to ensure that protesters came nowhere near Obama, who was attending a formal dinner at the residence of Greek President Procopis Pavlopoulos.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

While they may not have been named Antifa at the time there very much were people that today would be called Antifa that were protesting during the Obama administration. Do you not remember all the discussions that were had about black bloc protesters during the Occupy movement?

Do you think all of those people disappeared while a new group of people appeared that just so happen to employ the same tactics?

Antifa may have a larger presence today. But a large part of that is due to the way peaceful protests were treated under the Obama administration. If the militarized police pepper spray enough handcuffed students and fracture enough skulls don't be surprised when the protesters start using more extreme measures themselves.
edit on 10/16/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

EU Antifa 10 years ago isnt the same people as we're seeing now in the US. Its militant SJW's wearing the Antifa mask so they can raise hell in anonymity (thats what the masks are for [see: Basic Crowd Psychology]).

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Black Bloc tends to be the cops out as agent provocateurs (Obama's minions). Or they might just be total 'anarchy of the burn everything down' variety (where anarchism as a political philosophy has nothing to do with that), wearing black for anonymity [see: Basic Crowd Psychology]).

And Occupy never Occupied the White House, only Wall Street / Banksters by in large.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There was a large Occupy movement in DC. A lot of people from that went on to form Smash Racism DC. The same group that chased Ted Cruz out of a restaurant.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Black bloc isn't a group. It's a form of tactics originally developed in the 1980s in West Germany. It's characterized by the wearing of black hoodies and masks.

When Antifa go out and protest they are a black bloc.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Someone please explain how it is BLM (militant SJW's) were out burning down cities all 2016, and then Hillary lost, called for Resistance, and all the sudden no more BLM burning sip down ALL THE SUDDEN "Antifa" explodes out the gate burning it down, please.

"BLM" Rioters:

"Antifa" Rioters:

<<   2  3  4 >>

join