It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I probably shouldn't be laughing at someone who's clearly suffering from mental health issues, but there are so many moments in this short little video that leave me shaking my head. As soon as the video starts, you can see him apologizing to 2 females for doing something to their jackets, as he mistakenly took them as pro-lifers (I think that's a lighter in his hand). One female then tells him "you wanna kill them with kindness, remember?", and he quickly responds with "that's right". But shortly after a quick dialogue between him and the camerawoman, something prompted him to literally jump into a wind-up stance (tongue out and everything) before unleashing a roundhouse-kick to the woman. Lol.. this is the part where I probably shouldn't be laughing.

Killin' em with kindness, alright.

As far as abortion goes, I have no strong feelings either way. But I do understand this is a sensitive topic and think it will be interesting to hear some of your thoughts.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Soy Boy trying to be Chuck Norris.

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why is he so strongly advocating for legal abortion when it's beyond obvious he's never touched a woman and has no desire to ever change that?

Dude needs beaten down hard for that stunt... hopefully whatever police dept. responded to the assault made sure he had a difficult time.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I probably shouldn't be laughing at someone who's clearly suffering from mental health issues, but there are so many moments in this short little video that leave me shaking my head. As soon as the video starts, you can see him apologizing to 2 females for doing something to their jackets, as he mistakenly took them as pro-lifers (I think that's a lighter in his hand). One female then tells him "you wanna kill them with kindness, remember?", and he quickly responds with "that's right". But shortly after a quick dialogue between him and the camerawoman, something prompted him to literally jump into a wind-up stance (tongue out and everything) before unleashing a roundhouse-kick to the woman. Lol.. this is the part where I probably shouldn't be laughing.

Killin' em with kindness, alright.

As far as abortion goes, I have no strong feelings either way. But I do understand this is a sensitive topic and think it will be interesting to hear some of your thoughts.

Watched this earlier. It's funny in the background you hear him saying I just meant to kick your phone.

Ok...so...even if that is all you meant to do it is still assault.

It amazes me that people like this are allowed to be in public. I cant even begin to imagine the coffee house conversations amongst people like this....so much hate and disdain for everything. Victim mentality and cockiness dont go well together.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What would have happened if he had been carrying a gun?

Nothing funny in that vid at all.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Perhaps this is that guys father.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What would have happened if he had been carrying a gun?

Nothing funny in that vid at all.

On the flip side, had the assaulted woman been carrying a gun the video's ending would have been utterly hilarious, not to mention educational.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

He should have been aborted.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That was not a man. Kicking a woman like that just for showing her view in a non-provocative way is not on. What the hell was it wearing, leggings and boots lol. And that flower in its hair, what a cross-dressing gimp. Hope he gets karma and that the female he kicked is ok.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Moohide because: added word

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The guy is off his dial...

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

I guarantee had this been a Trump supporter who Chuck Norris'd some pink vagina hat wearing progressive at a rally CNN would be running nonstop about how it shows the Republicans have an issue with women.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Why is he so strongly advocating for legal abortion when it's beyond obvious he's never touched a woman and has no desire to ever change that?

Dude needs beaten down hard for that stunt... hopefully whatever police dept. responded to the assault made sure he had a difficult time.

There’s a psychological explanation for these male feminists that revolves around it being their way of circumventing alpha males. I don’t know the exact explanation right off the top of my head, but something like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

What are you even talking about dude?

This has nothing to do with "progressives"! Its just some idiot who's clearly tweaking, doing something really stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Forget about the guy in purple and the lady filming,
look in the back, the guy in the red jacket

Who knew the old man from Up was anti-abortion

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Forget about the guy in purple and the lady filming,
look in the back, the guy in the red jacket

Who knew the old man from Up was anti-abortion

Makes sense though. He and his wife really wanted to have kids badly, and they couldn't. If everyone who could have kids and didn't want them aborted them, then where are kids that could be adopted?

Then you have tragic, lonely old men like him looking for a way to satisfy his last wish to his wife by flying his house to a lonely waterfall in South America because his fatherly instincts were otherwise thwarted.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Soy boy leftists.

They make good punching bags when they get rowdy like this. I'd love to try out my new stun gun on this asshole.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just another example of the double standard the crazy leftists have.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Edumakated

What are you even talking about dude?

This has nothing to do with "progressives"! Its just some idiot who's clearly tweaking, doing something really stupid.

So what’s the excuse for all the screaming loons in the bowels of Congress... they all tweaking too... how about the “protesters” standing up screaming every five minutes during the confirmation hearings... also not representative of progressives right... just a bunch of “tweakers”... like Sansour... right... 🤨

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This happened in Canada.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Canadians need to chill the eff out, and just let 'Muricans be stupid.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah but bitch leftists like this are everywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join