It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Body Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I came here for the cryptozoology type threads. There hasn't been a ton with the divide and conquer going full bore in the U.S. so I figured I would have a crack.
It has been a few months since Art Bell's passing. Say what you will about him, I grew up listening to reruns recorded off cassates my Ma recorded the night before. I found him entertaining as hell. Especially anything Bigfoot related.
I was cleaning the barn and listening to a compilation of all the "Bugs" appearances on YouTube. Anyone who might not know, they were a series of interviews with a gent who claims to have shot 2 Sasquatch. Also to have given Art Bell a map to the buried corpses to be exhuamed upon Bugs' death.
I say claim because I know there was a lot of conjecture on those calls. Also if I'm not mistaken someone made an uncertified claim as to being the hoaxer.
A link to all the interviews. www.youtube.com...

I am not 100% sold on all these claims. Plus Art "lost" the map in a fire. But seemed to leave that statment ambiguous.
Art and the gent were about the same age. So if Art is passed, maybe this gentleman has.
With that if the map exists and is real I'd like to know who has it?
Is it for sale?
And who wants to be famous?
Any ideas and thoughts are welcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thank you jesus.

I almost suffocated on politics.

Flagged for watching later

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

I used to listen to George Noory on my long solo drives from Louisiana to Texas oilfields in the middle of nowhere between 2 am and 5 am. That popping AM radio was the icing on the cake for creep factor and eerie tone. The guest that intrigued me the most, of all the shows of his that I'd listened to on those empty backroads, was a man that said he had a map drawn out to a Bigfoot he'd killed and buried.

The reason he buried that Bigfoot, he said, was because he didn't want the DNA of a Bigfoot and the DNA of a human to be so close that he would be arrested for murdering another human. He told George that he'd taken this map that led to the burial and cut it in half. He said he was going to send George the front half and he told George that the other half would be located in a safe that was hidden inside his home. A safe which only he and his wife had the combination to. He told George that when he (the guest speaker) dies, his wife has already been advised to give George the code to the safe so he can have the entire map.

While that is a fascinating story on its own, my point of telling you this is because I think that guest speaker's name was Art Bell.

Ok, I wrote this post as soon as I saw Art Bell. Then I scrolled up to finish reading yours and saw that you have almost the exact same story. And now I have chill bumps. My story may be a little inaccurate since I heard it 12 years ago, one time. I find it simply amazing that that story held inside my memories for this long, and even that name. Amazing. Now my interest is highly piqued.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Thank you jesus.

I almost suffocated on politics.

Flagged for watching later

Thank you, I figured it was this or I'd share some backwoods expirences over the years.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I used to listen to George Noory on my long solo drives from Louisiana to Texas oilfields in the middle of nowhere between 2 am and 5 am. That popping AM radio was the icing on the cake for creep factor and eerie tone. The guest that intrigued me the most, of all the shows of his that I'd listened to on those empty backroads, was a man that said he had a map drawn out to a Bigfoot he'd killed and buried.

The reason he buried that Bigfoot, he said, was because he didn't want the DNA of a Bigfoot and the DNA of a human to be so close that he would be arrested for murdering another human. He told George that he'd taken this map that led to the burial and cut it in half. He said he was going to send George the front half and he told George that the other half would be located in a safe that was hidden inside his home. A safe which only he and his wife had the combination to. He told George that when he (the guest speaker) dies, his wife has already been advised to give George the code to the safe so he can have the entire map.

While that is a fascinating story on its own, my point of telling you this is because I think that guest speaker's name was Art Bell.

Ok, I wrote this post as soon as I saw Art Bell. Then I scrolled up to finish reading yours and saw that you have almost the exact same story. And now I have chill bumps. My story may be a little inaccurate since I heard it 12 years ago, one time. I find it simply amazing that that story held inside my memories for this long, and even that name. Amazing. Now my interest is highly piqued.

The story has stuck with me I was a young kid or preteen when I first heard it. Stuck with me through out the years as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315

originally posted by: LSU2018

The story has stuck with me I was a young kid or preteen when I first heard it. Stuck with me through out the years as well.

Do you recall the year the interview took place?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Perusing the YTs for BF vids, I came across an unusual gem. In the midst of hoaxes was a report from someone linking the possible mourning behavior of elephants and BFs (think intelligent mammals like the recent orca story).

In this rendition, someone claims to have seen or heard of BF burying their dead under trees they uproot and then replace.

Interesting conjecture as of yet we have no DNA or bodies that are public knowledge... also allows for the missing dead BFs, not to mention forest scavengers as cleanup crews...

Awesome post.

edit on 28-9-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
LSU2018 I don't remember the date but I was around 11 or 12 when I heard it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Perusing the YTs for BF vids, I came across an unusual gem. In the midst of hoaxes was a report from someone linking the possible mourning behavior of elephants and BFs (think intelligent mammals like the recent orca story).

In this rendition, someone claims to have seen or heard of BF burying their dead under trees they uproot and then replace.

Interesting conjecture as of yet we have no DNA or bodies that are public knowledge... also allows for the missing dead BFs, not to mention forest scavengers as cleanup crews...

Awesome post.

That's interesting. I've always been into Bigfoot and have seen the upside down tree pictures. They are odd. That could be a good explanation. I think there was a video q couple years ago of chimps throwing rocks at a specific tree and scientists we're vaffled

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315
LSU2018 I don't remember the date but I was around 11 or 12 when I heard it.

And what year was it when you were 11 or 12..?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

i am reaching a theory - that " art bell " is the absolute worrst person // organisation to reveal anything too

i shall call it " the art bell effect "

because this is not the first time that " art bell " involvment has killed a tail

remember " mels hole " - big claims made on art bell - now no one can find it // remember where it is

now - the big foot map = vanished

FFS 0- dont tell art bell anything - its a memory hole

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i am reaching a theory - that " art bell " is the absolute worrst person // organisation to reveal anything too

i shall call it " the art bell effect "

because this is not the first time that " art bell " involvment has killed a tail

remember " mels hole " - big claims made on art bell - now no one can find it // remember where it is

now - the big foot map = vanished

FFS 0- dont tell art bell anything - its a memory hole

The reason for the being, Mel's Hole doesn't exist. It was made up. People have scoured the entire Pacific northwest and nothing remotely close has been found. I remember some rancher in Nevada making a similar claim but his was proven to not be supernatural in nature as well. I don't think Art Bell killed stories, I think hoaxes faded into obscurity where they belong.

new topics

top topics

join