It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm going to need a mixture amount to comment.

Those guy might just stink really bad.

People are going nucking futs

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thats not an activist ,thats a dangerous and violent criminal

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wanna bet this chick makes a plastic bottle crackling noise every time she walks now?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thats not an activist ,thats a dangerous and violent criminal

And a stupid one at that ! She just put her and her friend out there on video for many people to watch. Did she actually think they’d get cheered on for this ? There will be some arrests made is my guess , if not.. some vigilante justice will likely occur, if it hasn’t already.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm still trying to figure out why nobody tackled this dangerous b#tch to the floor.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Isn't this assault? Pouring a dangerous chemical on someone isn't a protest, it's a crime. Arrest this idiot. She can practice her politics in jail.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm still trying to figure out why nobody tackled this dangerous b#tch to the floor.

They edited the footage to only show the ones who didn’t, is my guess. A couple of them chased her off the train, so we don’t really know what wasn’t captured on film.

Putting this little film out was the worse mistake they made besides doing it in the first place. Just idiots !!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can't wait for some copy cat to think this is a choice act, and try it somewhere more sane.

One cracked skull, coming up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

She uploaded the video to her actual youtube account as well. I can't read russian, but it seems like she is getting zero support, and rightfully so. She has like 2k likes and 50+k dislikes.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

She uploaded the video to her actual youtube account as well. I can't read russian, but it seems like she is getting zero support, and rightfully so. She has like 2k likes and 50+k dislikes.

Scary something like that would get 2k likes. Not surprising, just scary.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The 2 likes were probably her and her accomplice.😆

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

2k = 2,000 likes, not 2.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wtf? These guys were just sitting comfortably. Some were even asleep. Common sense would tell her no ones trying to be macho while they’re sleeping. I would knock her teeth out and tell the judge I thought she might inadvertently kill me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Wtf? These guys were just sitting comfortably. Some were even asleep. Common sense would tell her no ones trying to be macho while they’re sleeping. I would knock her teeth out and tell the judge I thought she might inadvertently kill me.

No one ever accused 3rd wave feminists of having common sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

2k = 2,000 likes, not 2.

Oops .. misread.. duh 🙄... sorry bout that

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I would smack her so hard in the chops she wouldn't remember the proper use for bleach,seriously.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gee, I would be pissed, pants are expensive. Having a white bleached crotch on your pants is not sexy at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Its staged its Russia those people knew she was going to pour water on them. some were just bad actors as well. In Moscow no woman would risk doing this randomly. Quite frankly if she did it to the wrong person she would disappear. There are some very powerful people in Moscow who knows how to make people disappear,you have a guy in a suit in Moscow they are probably mob related.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What a terribly cruel and strange world we live in. Protesting and having your say on matters and is one thing, but physically harming someone else because you have a different view is just overstepping the mark.
Thankfully I don't use public transport, as I drive, but If she tried this with me, I'm afraid I would have to do something. I have never hit or harmed a woman and never will, but if this happened I would lose my rag.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join