It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is anyone else getting the vibe that Q is waiting for us to make a connection before posting again?

I think Q and Trump dont see eye to eye on everything. For example, if Q had his way, FISA would already be declassified. Trump has this shrewd way of keeping people guessing.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Type FISA into Google News and you'll find that the last articles on it were September 18th...several articles warning about DECLAS. After that until today, October 13...silence. Mockingbird Media quit talking about it altogether, just like they all talked about it on the same day. What more proof of 4 a.m. sameness do we need? Trump quit talking about it too. Not even ONE MSM article about it after that date.

Maybe a deal was made...Kavanaugh for FISA silence. That would be a shame.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is anyone else getting the vibe that Q is waiting for us to make a connection before posting again?

He keeps mentioning DECLAS. Only Trump can do that and he hasn't. It's like an egg that he's sitting on.

As I posted yesterday, I'm hoping that this article is correct. It's all about "LEVERAGE".
www.americanthinker.com...

Apologies for missing that. Haven't had a chance to properly catch up.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
One fine day his programming breaks. He appears in front of crowds ranting about conspiracies. He's taken to the psychiatry. Soon thereafter, he appears at Trump Tower. His programming broke down, so they took him on board. The sequence of those events: No coincidence.

Or his programming is triggered and everything goes as planned. That would also mean "no coincidences".

Some people are too desperate for a hero.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I think Q and Trump dont see eye to eye on everything.

Or maybe Q is a LARP and Trump isn't part of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Or maybe Trump is a LARP and Q has been in charge all along?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

DECLASS is a very big boom.

You can only do it once.
Has to be exactly right

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Much Respect GUT, you should feel good, somethings are more important than making a buck ! We can be proud capitalists and earn our living without " selling our souls ", lol, some Cranky old Man told me so !

The coolest thing is, once you make that choice, an even better opportunity will find you, it's uncanny how that works really ? Maybe that whole thought creates reality kinda thing ?

One quick story, sorta along these lines. Remember I told you guys I had been giving some thought about starting some sort of school to support parents that were home schooling ? Well, really that was a bit ambitious, I enjoy what I do now, so I just decided I'd come up with a way to work with kids and plants more then I have in the past.

Anyways, as it turns out, I find out through my daughter an ex in-law, her Aunt, is starting a community based home school and was able to help facilitate a bunch of great stuff that my Mom ( Nona ) still had stored after closing the Toy Store ! Is that just a coincidence ???? I call it a kiss from God.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Or maybe they are actually enemies and Q is setting up Trump for a big fall and Yeezy is a double agent.
edit on 12-10-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Not any black trump supporter but Kanye is off his rocker.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Because q has nothing to do with trump and nothing is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In charge of what. Failed predictions.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Because q has nothing to do with trump and nothing is going to happen.

If I were better at needlepoint, I'd stitch and frame this.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
If I were better at needlepoint, I'd stitch and frame this.

You could have used this past year to learn but, as they say, hindsight is 20/20.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

it was said on Hannity last night that some D classification the overall Spygate documents will be released before the election. Probably the disclosures that will help Republicans and hurt Democrats the most without inflaming International tensions.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
HEADS UP re Q Posts on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

ALL Q POST Numbers have INCREASED by 1 since last correct post number of #1912 . This is IMPORTANT as it refers to who was killed off on the Titanic and Hindenburg (see #142).

This is because of /Patriotsfight/ board post #165 from Aug 16th - which has now been added to Q maps:

This has various links about the POTUS daily briefs!

For my part this is BL**DY annoying but fortunately it's easily corrected in the spreadsheet.

It means all the posts (and pics thereof) pasted in the last 2 and a half threads have the wrong number. It also affects some analyses.

A DECODE of the added post #1913 using Guccifer/Florida method and "q" gives 2hcin9l65:
Is there something in EO #9156 giving Hillary Clinton access to POTUS Daily Brief?

What a mess, however, I will not be down-hearted because "You are watching a movie" and...

I've just found the SCRIPT!

(Post to follow shortly)

Ps. The first time Q mentions "movie" is in the Titanic post referenced above (#142).

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Meant to post this back when it was being discussed, but I'd forgotten until just now.

The upside-down stars on the Republican elephant logo concern people because of the associations with darkness or evil.

May I suggest they reflect the Medal of Honor, which is an upside-down star?
edit on 10/12/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
RE: Declas,

It is important to remember that DJT is not the one investigating, but it is select Senate folks and House reps that are. This goes as they go, as far as the public is concerned. They have asked for some Declas (they could have asked for all, or even done it on the house floor safely, so DJT has agreed, but only to what THEY asked for. He knows what it says, in fact so does the NY Times staff - they have a copy (is that legal?).

In so many ways we are watching a movie knowing the script, but losing track that the audience has not read the script, so we fall back into audience mode. The script is the script, the producers and directors never forget this and never fall into the audience's ignorance POV while filming.

Once Declas happens, there is no going back. The build up in tension, per standard script writing, is to make so that when the pages come out, the government folks and the newbies all scream to see the rest and that is when DJT gets to tweet, "uh, looks pretty bas, request for full Declas, I agree..."

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So the GOP and Medal of Honor recipients worship Baphomet?

Their symbolism will be their downfall. - Q
edit on 12-10-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So the GOP and Medal of Honor recipients worship Baphomet?

Their symbolism will be their downfall. - Q

Negative thinking will be yours.

Symbols can't be avoided. They're very impactful, which is why they are used, for good and for bad.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join