It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of an MS-13 victim killed at her daughter's memorial site.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Usually I am left cratching my head but friend this is pure
Gold.

This is a sad event, not a left or right event just a sad event. A sad end.

edit on 15-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Americas a crazy place.

Only to outsiders.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Who know who really loses in something like this? The American citizen that KNOWS that politics™ like a couple of other things are made 'to divide' It truly is a fight of 'Us' vs. politicians™ (of ANY Letter)

The Ones who now defend Trump, are You aware He was a (D) up until running? He has admitted to giving Millions to (D) politicians™ in the past; He has given Millions to the (D) How much have You given to the (R)?

There are far more of 'Us' and if We were 'joined' the politicians™ would be sweating, but the game continues...

You think I'm full of snip?

Next argument/debate about a politician check for: There will be a far more greater likelihood that You will have more "in common" with the person You're arguing WITH, then that of the politician™ You're arguing ABOUT....

Fear not, the Ones that KNOW it is a charade, and the numbers growing daily, will get it together all the while Y'all continue to carry a banner w/snip on the mast...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Usually I am left cratching my head but friend this is pure
Gold.

This is a sad event, not a left or right event just a sad event. A sad end.

I have seen your posts, and to be honest, and maybe much to your surprise, youre probably more "center"-ish now than left......thats how far both sides have moved.

Welcome to the fold brother, stand with us to help combat the crazy

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dang and here I thought I moved from right to center, you damn centrist always telling us left/rights what to do! /s
Cheers brother

a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Dang and here I thought I moved from right to center, you damn centrist always telling us left/rights what to do! /s
Cheers brother

Yes I am, lol Im telling you dont go off the cliff with any of them!

its hard anymore watching whats going on honestly i see it here. But more personally i see it with people I know on social media....And I keep thinking , for both sides of them "you were smarter than that"

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Americas a crazy place.

Where do you live again?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Americas a crazy place.

Where do you live again?

hes not wrong though.

We can poopoo many other nations, but honestly the populace here has lost their collective minds.

We went from a country after 9/11 that was unified and loved each other, to literally screaming at the sky in protest because a president was elected, and committing violence on college campuses because who was speaking.

We literally had groups of people wearing "vagina hats" because of an elected official, and in our OWN SUPREME COURT hearings, had protesters, bleeding their "aunt flo" blood all over themselves and screaming in protest.

I mean.......basically the US has turned into kindergarten but with "adults"

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

ok... Only with the last 4 years can I agree. Right now it is going pretty madhouse.

I'm waiting for the purge to begin. I say that as a joke but nervously. I seriously wouldn't put it past some of the government right now to actually implement such a thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Americas a crazy place.

Where do you live again?

hes not wrong though.

We can poopoo many other nations, but honestly the populace here has lost their collective minds.

We went from a country after 9/11 that was unified and loved each other, to literally screaming at the sky in protest because a president was elected, and committing violence on college campuses because who was speaking.

We literally had groups of people wearing "vagina hats" because of an elected official, and in our OWN SUPREME COURT hearings, had protesters, bleeding their "aunt flo" blood all over themselves and screaming in protest.

I mean.......basically the US has turned into kindergarten but with "adults"

This needs repeating. My 2 year old daughter's daycare is more civilized than our political junkies.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: odzeandennz

That sounds about right. Trump exploits a murder for political capital and crazy far-lefties object and exploit the murder for political capital.

Both sides look down their noses at the other for using dead girls to score points.

Except only one side wants to get rid of the people who are the source of those murders.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well how else can politicians move their agendas if not by the blood of others...do you expect the citizens to use logic and compassion to address issues? That's boring...if that happened we wouldn't need a two party system..

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am right there with you man I try for the red and blue glasses for full 3D

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Well the POTUS needs to give thoughts and prayers to victims of shootings, right? It seems like every politicians' job to think and pray when these things happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Which side wants to end the violence?
The side who sends thoughts and prayers,
The side who sends thoughts and prayers and then makes it easier to get guns?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Andres1917

Oh look another poster who thinks my rights are the problem instead of the criminals and the policies who import them.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I suppose the only humane thing to do is import more MS-13.

Right.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
MS-13 is supported and sponsored as a subversive group, by the EU intelilgence and the EU nazi leadership.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The thing is that the President is not telling the whole truth about the problem out there.

MS 13, when it started was small and local, but due to the policies that the government has in place, ultimately caused it to grow, far more than it should. And it got support from other criminal organizations to where it is now the size that it is.

Gangs are a problem yes, but is it fair to just focus on one, or is that just to spike fear in the country. Is the mother of a child killed by MS 13, any sadder than the mother whose child was killed by say a Crip or a blood?

This is sad that she was used by the President, and even far more that she was killed, but it is not a left or a right problem but one of the entire country. And it is not going away and the solutions by the various government agencies are not helping, but only making things worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The thing is that the President is not telling the whole truth about the problem out there

Orange man bad.
RESIST

<< 1    3 >>

join