It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant in Germany accused of 542 crimes can't be deported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

A migrant suspected of committing hundreds of crimes has been let roam free in the German city of Frankfurt because the authorities have been unable to establish his identity and country of origin

he arrived in Germany some 20 years ago, in 1998, without any identity documents

542 criminal proceedings have been opened against him during these years, according to the German police.
Source

Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little skeptical of this one. The original story comes from Germany's BILD DAILY. If a German-speaking member wants to verify, please do. Is Bild considered a legitimate outlet, or is it some supermarket tabloid like CNN?

Apparently a man who migrated to Germany 20 years ago has been accused of about 542 crimes, ranging from assault, robbery, drug charges, etc. The only problem is that he has no documentation and won't tell the police who he is or where he's from, meaning he essentially has no identity. For that reason, the police are powerless to do anything, and he roams free to this day.

German politics aside, this is one reason why illegal immigration is so dangerous and needs to be enforced. When people intentionally circumvent legal immigration routes to sneak into the country with no identification or documentation, you have no way of knowing if that person is wanted for murder or has a history of abusing children, or any other number of possibilities.
edit on 8/31/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That sounds like complete and utter bullcrap.

I can't imagine that the law in Germany is that lax that if you commit a crime. No one will put you in jail because you lack documentation. Makes 0 sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Problem is if they can't establish his country of origin how can they deport him?

You can't just send him to a random country.

HOWEVER.

I would detain him in prison until he revealed whatever #hole he crawled out of.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
Problem is if they can't establish his country of origin how can they deport him?

You can't just send him to a random country.

HOWEVER.

I would detain him in prison until he revealed whatever #hole he crawled out of.

Chances are, his country of origin won't agree to take him back anyway. Germany is probably stuck with keeping him in prison for the rest of his life.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here in the US they try to lock you up for not showing ID, but they will let you vote without one ?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

from the OP

For that reason, the police are powerless to do anything, and he roams free to this day.

If this guy really the sh.t the news says he is, and the police cant jail him (which don't make any sense) just suicide the mofo...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"Migrant in Germany accused of 542 crimes cant [sic] be deported"

Don't see the problem there. We ran Hillary, for the highest office in the land.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't see the problem with his identity cos when he's charged and hits the prison system he will be given a number, as in every country I know of. Do a Mr T on him, Drug him, fly him out to whatever country you think he came from and dump him on them. Let them deal with him.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: Deetermined

from the OP

For that reason, the police are powerless to do anything, and he roams free to this day.

If this guy really the sh.t the news says he is, and the police cant jail him (which don't make any sense) just suicide the mofo...

You're right. That part doesn't make any sense on why they can't keep him in jail.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Bild is pure sensationalism. But we have many like the one who stabbed a man in Chemnitz who should have been Reporter and now in tge meantime are comitting several crimes. Who really knows the whole migration Amt is a story from Pleiten Pech & Pannen. ie nothing works the way it should.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If it's true they are very lucky with him being in Germany that length of time that he hadn't claimed German citizenship then the MSM could have said it wasn't a migrant but a German citizen. I love the way they bend the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
there is an interesting issue here. (although i agree if he is such a criminal why hasn't Germany just locked him up?). i can see an issue with how do you send someone back, if you don't know where they are from?. just look at that Nazi prison guard that was just sent to Germany, being tossed out of the US. just how many years did it take to get rid of him because his home country, and every other country refused to take him. two closely related problems with illegal immigrants.

personally i say in a case like this where you don't know where they are from, just either ship them right back to and back across the border they crossed (and if that is the ocean, stick them on a dingy). or alternately just ship them off to whatever hellhole is convenient. like just drop them off in the middle of nowhere in the mid east. in the case of a country refusing to take back their citizen, where it is known they are a citizen. just hit them with sanctions until they take them back, maybe even just make it a refusal to allow their citizens into the country until they do.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hmm, what ever happened to "Vee Haff Vay's of Making You Talk".

Tut tut tut.

Regardless of where he is from if he commit's crime's he can then be dealt with under the law, if he is in a nation regardless of his origin then he is subject to the law's of that nation.

But if Germany know's which nation he entered there nation from they do actually have the right to expel him back over that border regardless of whether or not he originated in that country and of course though not foolproof they can always do a chromosome analysis to detect his ethnic origin's to an extremely high accuracy so they can at least narrow down a region of the world he is native too which even if they can then NOT expel him to any country could at least allow them to try to search for criminal records matching there perpetrator within the jurisdiction of those country's present within that region as long as they have diplomatic relation's and intact record's as it is likely this scum bag has a criminal record at home as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

It's a game. I knew a Liberal councillor in Portsmouth (UK) who was ranting about people who played the system. The biggest trick in the book was to have no nationality and claim you were under 18 (beard an all). You get treated like royalty (being a child) and cannot be chucked out because they don't know where to chuck you to.

On the legitimacy of the story. 550 crimes in 20 years is plausible. Petty criminality, like shoplifting.

top topics

join