It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer of the Year Arrested for Strangling His Own Son During a Heated Debate on Marijuana

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When a Tecumseh police officer who had been awarded "Officer of the Year" got into an argument with his son over the marijuana debate over drinks and wings at a Buffalo Wild Wings he lost his cool and strangled his son, resulting in his arrest and was forced to take an administrative leave.

“They have been there consuming dinner and having some alcohol. They have been having a dialog, which ended up heated, and an argument began,” Lozano mentioned. McCord’s son reportedly tried to calm the state of affairs by saying that they need to go away as a result of there have been youngsters watching, however he refused and have become extra belligerent. “I got here with you, and you may’t make me stand up…You’re f*** lifeless to me, you nugatory piece of s***.” McCord yelled. McCord then jumped out of his chair and commenced allegedly strangling his son.

Officer of the Year Arrested for Strangling His Own Son During a Heated Debate on Marijuana

I know family debates can become quite heated, but it seems like alcohol ramped up the disagreement to a ludicrous level!

The fact that this officer was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the attack adds a terrible twist of irony to this case, considering the fact that cannabis is a far safer drug, and people who drink alcohol can be prone to violence. Of course, since alcohol is legal and cannabis is still illegal in most states, and federally, many people still carry the false belief that it is more of a danger than alcohol. Police seem especially hostile towards cannabis because many of them realize that their jobs are largely dependent on its prohibition.

Different article, same title

edit on 30-8-2018 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Police Sergeant Jesse McCord, of the Tecumseh Police Division, was arrested this week for choking his personal son in the midst of a restaurant throughout a heated dialogue about marijuana.

dude when you are hitting the bottle hard youre personal son just pisses you off sometimes and you have to snap.

if this dude would have been blazing instead of drinking they could have had a nice conversation. maybe come to an understanding.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If I had a nickel for every time I wanted to jump over the table and strangle my kid....

Never did it though.,,
edit on 30-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

you nugatory piece of s***
LMAO, who even speaks like that in a rage, sounds like a drill sarge with dick size issues...only steers n queers, and I don't see any horns lol
I also agree, give me a stoner anyday over a drunk person...way less angry and violent in all my life experience.

edit on 30-8-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added youtube

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
this article is written like #

McCord then jumped out of his chair and commenced allegedly strangling his son.
“Strangulation may be very critical. He was handled and launched on the hospital. I’m unsure how injured he was or something, however he was launched,” Lozano mentioned.

link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the cop was anti-pot.

Ironically he proved the debate alcohol is more harmful and dangerous..... lol, what a tool.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Police Sergeant Jesse McCord, of the Tecumseh Police Division, was arrested this week for choking his personal son in the midst of a restaurant throughout a heated dialogue about marijuana.

dude when you are hitting the bottle hard youre personal son just pisses you off sometimes and you have to snap.

if this dude would have been blazing instead of drinking they could have had a nice conversation. maybe come to an understanding.

Maybe thats why I never did it..

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

McCord was arrested for assault and battery-strangulation and was positioned on administrative go away.

In fact, since alcohol is authorized and hashish remains to be unlawful in most states, and federally, many individuals nonetheless carry the false perception that it’s extra of a hazard than alcohol. Police appear particularly hostile in direction of hashish as a result of lots of them notice that their jobs are largely depending on its prohibition.

hahahahahahhahh

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Maybe thats why I never did it..

its a benefit

thats for sure

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, now the kid is dead so he can’t hurt himself anymore.

The logic of the entire drug war summed up.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't know... do you think?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

They would have shared a nice conversation. And some chicken wings. Then a pizza. Then more chicken wings. And random desserts.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

They would have shared a nice conversation. And some chicken wings. Then a pizza. Then more chicken wings. And random desserts.

its what i do man

i get up about 4:30 and have my first bite of food around 5 and just smash all night.

i should clarify. i get up at 4:30 am and work all day and come home and about 5 pm i start smashing
edit on 30-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

“Strangulation may be very critical. He was handled and launched on the hospital. I’m unsure how injured he was or something, however he was launched,” Lozano mentioned.

Believe it or not the one from the second link is well written- but is from The Free Thought Project, so knowing how some people demand a more reputable source the first quote and link are from USA Today.

link   

Well, booze or buds, this guy is still an a-hole and would still be an a-hole if he just rolled one up and blazed it. I've seen stoners show aggression. This guy needs anger management AND a job that doesn't allow him authority over others.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

ive seen stoners show aggression too.
of course

people dont #ing rage out like they do from booze though

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

If I had a nickel for every time I wanted to jump over the table and strangle my kid....

Never did it though.,,

We need more people like you in LEO roles. Restraint is hard. Even harder when you have a job that is as stressful as an LEO.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ironically he proved the debate alcohol is more harmful and dangerous..... lol, what a tool.

Agreed! I've been a "partaker" for nearly 40 years and have never acted unseemly while under its influence. Alcohol, however, is another subject altogether!

link   

The best thing to do when young people start talking is to start humming to yourself so you don't have to hear
any bullhockey that comes from their mouths. When they turn 25 or 26 you can start listening again.
edit on 30-8-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Believe it or not the one from the second link is well written- but is from The Free Thought Project, so knowing how some people demand a more reputable source the first quote and link are from USA Today.

I like TFTP.. They get a bad rap.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join