It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Jose National March Against Far-Left Violence 8-18-18

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just noticed the date on this post. Interesting. Be looking for synchronicity today.

Rally List

We are tired of antifa and other far left groups attacking conservatives and trying to shut us up. They are the real racist and fascist! We will AGAIN be out to exercise our 1st Amendment right and we will not be silenced or shut down.

Glad to see people not falling for it anymore. Honestly the louder the left screams and the more the Dem's push back the more conservative/ libertarian everyone becomes. I see that as good.

www.facebook.com...

Will Johnson interviewing people at the rally.

He says there is some Antifa presence there but there is a ton of police officers so they don't feel that uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Alt-Right = If we keep saying they are the real fascists, maybe people will believe us

oh, this rightists spectacle is at least amusing, pathetic, and laughable, but at least amusing

wonder if these "patriots" have kept a count of all the deaths and attacks by Right-extremists and Trump supporters vs.. zero deaths by this scary "Antifa"

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The left is still falling for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Alt-Right = If we keep saying they are the real fascists, maybe people will believe us

oh, this rightists spectacle is at least amusing, pathetic, and laughable, but at least amusing

wonder if these "patriots" have kept a count of all the deaths and attacks by Right-extremists and Trump supporters vs.. zero deaths by this scary "Antifa"

Oh man. You're absolutely laughable. Do not address the issue. Just strawman it and ATTACK!!!

To the OP. Not sure how this will move the country forward other than what you said about waking more people up to the narrative being pushed daily. I'm tired of both sides to be honest. Following the Alt Knights and proud boys was interesting and eye opening. But they have their limitations and I saw some infighting about ethno pursuits from a tiny minority in those groups. They are the rights "99%" movement.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Free speech, the right to assemble freely.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You say on on the "Right", just because I'm not in the wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

What Issue? the fact that there are Rightists-extremists groups that have been arrested for bomb plots, murders, assaults, and "terrorist conspiracies"

and so far "Antifa" has been responsible for ZERO of that

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I checked out the Proud Boys as well seems more like a group of guys just screwing around than anything. Listened to Gavin Mccinnes interview and that's kind of how he puts it as well.

Although interesting this country still is going nowhere fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Oh this is just surreal... A far right group, which calls itself 'Kicking ass and taking names' marching against leftist activists, who their accusing of instigating violence.

Their also marching with a pre-organized anti-paedophile protest, to make their numbers look bigger than they are... Its probably also some right wing nuts genius idea to try and associate paedophilia with the left... Absolute idiots!

If this ridiculous attempt to discredit the left wasn't so tragically sad, it would kind of be funny.
edit on 18-8-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Seriously... "just screwing around "

well, you have exposed yourself

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

the left discredit's itself

I wish we had a real progressive left and a real libertarian/ constitutional conservative Republican party

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hey what are those links again, to these 'official' antifa sites you llinked me before?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

nothing is "official"

you want Domestic or international?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I always get a grin when someone takes the time to type "alt-right". It means you're intellectually bankrupt.

If you would please give me some links to all the deaths and attacks by Trump supporters, I would appreciate it.

You know... since there are so many of them that it's just a common fact.

Or I could save you some time... list the mass murders done by conservatives and I'll give you a list of liberal mass-murderers. Or we could go with Presidential assassinations and attempts by liberal vs conservative.

Typical Saul Alynsky tactics. Whatever we are, accuse them of it until they start apologizing. Then we win.

Followed closely by Bill Ayers, of Weather Underground fame who was a failed Domestic Terrorist. Liberal... heh
edit on 18-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You might have to wait a while, I mean, there are just so MANY!
It's a good thing that social media sites are banning everyone to the right of Stalin, but now that they are, it might take a while to find.

/sarc

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Bunch of frigging morons....

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Domestic obviously

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I checked out the Proud Boys as well seems more like a group of guys just screwing around than anything. Listened to Gavin Mccinnes interview and that's kind of how he puts it as well.

Although interesting this country still is going nowhere fast.

Yeah, and Kyle Chapman started the Alt Knights. It was actually FOAK, fraternal order of Alt Knights. FOAK and proud boys had issues with each other. Drama amongst a bunch of alpha males.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Oh this is just surreal... A far right group, which calls itself 'Kicking ass and taking names' marching against leftist activists, who their accusing of instigating violence.

Their also marching with a pre-organized anti-paedophile protest, to make their numbers look bigger than they are... Its probably also some right wing nuts genius idea to try and associate paedophilia with the left... Absolute idiots!

If this ridiculous attempt to discredit the left wasn't so tragically sad, it would kind of be funny.

No idea why anyone would attempt to link pedophilia with the left. That's just the LGBTQ community doing that.

Oh wait!!! The LGBTQ community is championed by the left.

Soon to be the LGBTPQ community, if the left has it's way.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know, I'm not particularly sensitive and I do love some dark humour.

Thing is though... theirs such a thing as going to far.

This attempt by right wing extremists to associate progressive politics with such a vile act, is a perfect example of going way to far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join