It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Teens Are Setting Parked Cars on Fire: Reports

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: highvein

My original reply that you replied to was about the U.S. not Sweden.

Slightly confused since the OP's post is about Sweden... But anyhow...

It is always helpful to read the post that is being replied to sometimes. That way it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Hellmutt

That's insane

I heard the rape thing was as bad if not worse for little boys over there

Just in:

Sweden rape: Most convicted attackers foreign-born, says TV

About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, according to data from Swedish national TV.

When asked why SVT had decided to produce a potentially inflammatory programme ahead of the election, Ulf Johansson stressed that every political party was tackling issues around immigration and it was important to give Swedes a better insight into their society.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I guess to be a "Swedish teen" in this day and age you don't have to be a Swede or a teen!

So progressive!
Get with the times dude, you can identify as Swedish as I have decided to do, now please call me Ludvic as I listen to Abba while grilling some Herring and thinking how blonde I should go...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I say cars on fire in Sweden and no-go zones are organized mostly by the Swedish govt themselves to orchestrate an emergency and increase military and police spending. The reason to increase spending is for their secret intelligence to gather more data. They gathered everything from NATO etc. but they lost every war, so it seems logical to ... gather more ... spy more !

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

80% of Russia's international phone calls are routed through Sweden, and FRA can listen.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The swedish government together with their king and with the help of France and Germany are organizing the impressive crime wave False Flag designed to attempt to usher in "democracy" in the form of more military expenditures.

not even the good old Russian submarine idiocy is good enough this time. They need pretexts to increase the police state to new levels ... due to economic failure and political failure of the monarchy

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Meanwhile the King of Sweden, the royals and the nobility are busy in drug trafficking, pedophilia, slave trade, all around the world but especially in Europe, South America and some Asian countries in "good relations" with the west.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Got a link for that?
You come out with stuff like this all the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Swedish royals together with Norwegian, Luxembourg, Belgian royals are actively busy with that and much more.
Especially with the training of new generation of homegrown Jihadis, pedophiles and child soldiers in Europe and abroad.

Children are easier to manipulate with MKULTRA, so obvioysly the royals, oligarchs and all kind of other pigs consider child soldier as a preferred option compared to regular armies, especially for strategic VIP protection during big events in large cities. The motto of the child exploiters , pedophiles etc has always been, rape them to submission and then control them with MKULTRA, give them a gun and use them for oligarchs' protection. When not viable anymore harvest their organs and leave the charcass in public for others to see ...

isn't this exactly EU's motto for decades with regard to child abuse ?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Sweden is letting an immigration based invasion happen. I am siding with the arsonist.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
“Swedish” teens

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Swedish intelligence together with MI6 wrote the plot of the novel "The girl with the Dragon Tatto" from which came the movie adaptation. They wrote that novel to hide a deeper plot into it which describes how the intelligence manufactures easily manipulable technical experts in order to use them against political enemies.

Just like a riddle the Nazi Swedish Intel led by their King have hidden a nasty plot into it. Maybe hoping for someone in the future to find and disclose this plot ... so here it comes !

The deeper plot of the movie has nothing to do with the search for the "Serial Killer", who is already well known and completely controlled by the Intelligence of Sweden and the UK.

Instead, the actual plot is to financially destroy the fictive character "Hans Wennerström". After trying "and failing" to do so with newspaper articles from journalist Mikael Blomkvist, they used the protagonist "and disposable" girl for their dirty job !

Do yEU think that people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos , Zuckerberg and all kinds of other western oligarchs deserve to be informed about this ? WE THINK SO
edit on 27-5-2019 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

And what a beautiful Swedish lady you are. Could have mistaken you for German.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

Or Freddy Kruger.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

Or Freddy Kruger.

Lol, coming to a suburb near you!

Bally

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Not near me, you know we are a bubble within a bubble here in the northern rivers.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is part of Royal ordered eugenics research started by Mengele, on which the military are now basing their torture against children and other genetic manipulations to attempt to achieve the Uebermensch ... The idea is to create a perfect DNA mix with "the superior islamic african master race" as it's called by the leadership and military of Sweden!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is very serious for Sweden if police in Sweden have no go zones. Civil unrest. This is worse than the United States.

<< 1  2   >>

join