It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Teens Are Setting Parked Cars on Fire: Reports

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sweden having more problems. Not sure who or what this is and not blaming migrants just pointing out that Sweden is suffering more cultural issues, but I'm not ruling anything out yet.

Source

A group of more than a dozen people described as “youths” are setting groups of parked cars on fire in what appear to be coordinated acts of arson, according to multiple sources on Twitter.

BNO News reported via Twitter that the fires are in western Sweden, and multiple sources indicate they are being started by people dressed in all-black clothing with molotov cocktails. The fires were reported in Göteborg and Trollhättan.

Although described as youth's not sure they have confirmed any identities. Considering Sweden has No Go Zones that have been covered by the Express and RT as well as other big name news agencies I have to wonder...

Is this connected?

Judging by the article it looks as if the media was quick to jump on the "youth" narrative without identifying any of the assailants. The reason I am quick to assume it's another migrant issue is the pace at which they set the narrative.

They could be right however, maybe Swedish youth are troubled like they are here in the US.

twitter.com...

Here is a Twitter feed with a video showing the 60 cars that were set on fire.
edit on 13-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here's a video of some of the arsonists running away. More than 80 cars are on fire now, in Gothenburg, Trollhättan and Malmö. I'm sure these fires are related to the upcoming election.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"Swedish" teens.

edit on 13-8-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

dont sweat it mate
prob only bloody volvo,s

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

are you familiar with Swedish politics?

can you share more please?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
"Swedish" teens.

yeah I don't know, if they were more neutral with their information I would be more likely to believe them but since they jumped into controlling the narrative and PC police mode IMMEDIATELY I am suspect
edit on 13-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe they just want to roast marshmallows with the lovely hosts who took them in.

Don't jump the conclusions.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I know that one party in particular says they are going to make Sweden Swedish again. This party is being "ignored" by the other politicians for this upcoming election. When there's a debate on tv, all political parties are represented except this party, because they were not invited. Someone put an inflatable elephant in their place in the tv-studio, and none of the other politicians protested or asked any questions. This party might become the biggest party in Sweden after this election. However, if it turns out that theses arsonists were actually supporters of this party, making reichtags fires on their behalf, then...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

so the party everyone makes fun of has a lot of support?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes.

Sverigedemokraterna / Sweden Democrats / SD

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

sounds like Trump

looks like Swedish politicians are about to have a rude awakening

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If they were Native Europeans youth, the narrative would be alt right racist whites Setting fires. The native Europeans would have been motivated by Russians

Migrants get the lowest possible descriptions....

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

looks like Swedish politicians are about to have a rude awakening

Indeed. Sweden has had many gang-related shootings recently. Here is just one example:

Sweden shooting: Three dead in Malmo cafe attack

19 June 2018

Several others were wounded in the centre of the city late on Monday, when at least one attacker opened fire as the victims left the cafe.

Police said there was no indication of terrorism. Malmo has gained a reputation for violent crime.

Monday night's attack - which occurred near a police station - is being linked to gangs and organised crime.

Witnesses reported hearing about 15 shots fired by an automatic weapon. The gunman is believed to have fled the scene by car.

Every time someone point out the problem with criminals who are non-native, they are being accused of being rascists. Of course, this will backfire eventually, and many Swedes are sick of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I guess to be a "Swedish teen" in this day and age you don't have to be a Swede or a teen!

So progressive!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Volvonity!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Did Sweden have any gang problems or gun problem before?

And to what levels if so?

My ubderstanding is that Sweden had very low crime before

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Good to see that America isn't the only place falling apart...misery loved company

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Cowards.

Second line.

bally

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No arrests? If not, it's probably some deliberate covert op by the government.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Good to see that America isn't the only place falling apart...misery loved company

Not falling apart. Just waking up.

<<   2  3 >>

join