It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
E.t could be real, it just what is the likely hood of finding out.

UFO's are a different beast, with there own sub species I guess. Some are just way too weird or obscene to be man made, while others could be made by some secret program, but I doubt any such agency would have an armada of them to stage an invasion.

Any global threat would have the potential to push for the ideas of an nwo, just that man fears what he does not know more so then what he can't understand.

You wouldn’t need an armanda of aliens you could just use A.I technology and drones

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

I believe they are real. I'm just undecided on what they are.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You wouldn't need aliens to do it, if there was a secret program with the intent on staging a fake invasion to have the potential to push for a new order, they would need a lot such said equipment.
Also it would have to be a very different type of drone that no one familiar with to cast such an illusion, things that are no were close to being patented.

A.i and drones would be a likely, if not cheaper scenario, or they could always build one battle cruiser or dreadnought that would be comparable to a flying god...zilla. it would be like a u.s aircraft carrier with railgun shooting monekys in a barrel with a railgun.

edit on 5-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If aliens do exist which i believe they do why would they ever get anywhere close to us. Im sure we are like the pit vipers of the universe. We slaughter our unborn by the millions, wreck our planet indiscriminately and we fill out orbiting space with junk. Do you visit that drunk neighbor with all the junk in his yard and his constant screaming and swearing at anything?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

variety.com...
Alf may be getting a reboot.
Yes, aliens do exist. I know I have never seen one and blah blah blah, but I am pretty sure were arent the only living creatures in this vast universe. Odds are with me on this.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

You wouldn't need aliens to do it, if there was a secret program with the intent on staging a fake invasion to have the potential to push for a new order, they would need a lot such said equipment.
Also it would have to be a very different type of drone that no one familiar with to cast such an illusion, things that are no were close to being patented.

A.i and drones would be a likely, if not cheaper scenario, or they could always build one battle cruiser or dreadnought that would be comparable to a flying god...zilla. it would be like a u.s aircraft carrier with railgun shooting monekys in a barrel with a railgun.

No I’m not saying you need aliens

You need the illusion of aliens so that no country knows who really they’re fighting, Which would be advanced digital intelligence, Trillions of dollars worth of black budget technology the possibilities or endless, it’ll definitely look alien to us you don’t think the government have technical that’s at least 15-20 years us?

In the year 2000 someone probably would’ve said they have tech at least 5-10 years ahead a of the public. It’s 2018.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: Phage

Mork was funnier.

mork was killed by the illuminati
I thought it was the Clintons. Same difference?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: notsure1

WAIT!!!!! Howard the Duck was an alien? How did I not know that?

Maybe you didnt watch the movie lol?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

I believe they are real. I'm just undecided on what they are.

Many of the "aliens" that people project from their own minds which are subsequently described and recorded during interviews of the abductees are debunked or misunderstood.
Throughout history there have been visitations by unknowns in the "you couldn't handle the truth" category that I would consider truly alien. The Rendlesham Forest encounter was very familiar to many UFO observers but largely misunderstood because its such an esoteric hybrid. Even if you have shared projection involving more than one observer it still might be considered insane in a democratic vote or end up in the HOAX bin on ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: rhynouk
With all the abduction cases over the years, surely some must be real? right?
They all can't be figures of someones imagination.

Sure they can. Why does not ONE of these people who are repeatedly abducted ever get one shred of evidence?

I really wish I knew. Then again, how do animals prove to their kin when they're knocked out and examined by various animal sciences people? It's not like they leave a 'thank you for your time' card with them, is it?

No, but I don't know too many animals who can plan ahead and set up recording equipment or ways to sensor the environment, do you?

My friend's dog will go to the back door and bark at me as if he needs to be let outside, sometimes, when I'm having a meal. When I get to the back door, as I'm opening it he runs over to my plate of food and scarfs it down while I'm turning around to see why he isn't going outside. Maybe I should send him over to one of these abductees' places and have him set something up.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Will anyone add their thought on how you believe countries would react?

How do you think Kim, Putin, Xi Jinping, Trump, The Pope anyone, how do you think the world would react, How do you think certain demographics would react would Christian believe something different from Jews or Muslims?
edit on 5-8-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why is this topic so taboo if this is a Conspiracy site, I feel like it’s the ultimate way to flawlessly implement the NWO, Not that I want to give them any ideas or anything

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Why is this topic so taboo if this is a Conspiracy site

As an independent discoverer unaffiliated and never having signed non disclosure documents you would think you had freedom of speech. There are others who acquired knowledge while working for covert agencies or the military that did sign non disclosure agreements, so there lies the problem. Used to be much worse during the cold war years in the 1950's and 1960's especially for children that were identified as being potential threats that required quarantine. You can learn too much..

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: rhynouk
With all the abduction cases over the years, surely some must be real? right?
They all can't be figures of someones imagination.

Sure they can. Why does not ONE of these people who are repeatedly abducted ever get one shred of evidence?

I really wish I knew. Then again, how do animals prove to their kin when they're knocked out and examined by various animal sciences people? It's not like they leave a 'thank you for your time' card with them, is it?

No, but I don't know too many animals who can plan ahead and set up recording equipment or ways to sensor the environment, do you?

My friend's dog will go to the back door and bark at me as if he needs to be let outside, sometimes, when I'm having a meal. When I get to the back door, as I'm opening it he runs over to my plate of food and scarfs it down while I'm turning around to see why he isn't going outside. Maybe I should send him over to one of these abductees' places and have him set something up.

From what little I can gather, the ability to plan ahead would have to be a 24/7 operation, with no down time or so much as a moment to have a bathroom run. The minute you relax, *insert Star Trek transporter effect here* When I tried to capture something, I could go weeks with nothing happening, but having a camera at the ready. Leave the camera unprepared, or take a break- all hell would break loose, I can't get to the camera fast enough, and it's over before I can get off a pic. Or, in the case of whatever it was I watched during the day in 2012 (far less a UFO and more of an explosion/ meteor re-entry- something along those lines), I'm standing there, staring at this head on blossoming ball of light, and then, when it fades out... "Dammit! I have a camera on me!!"

I have more pics I took of Weird Al in concert than I have of unusual crap. :/ Then again, he didn't fade out the instant I brought the camera up to take pictures, either.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

You're falling into the trap...UFOs do not mean aliens... UFO means just that: Unidentified. It's my belief that anywhere from 80-95% of them have prosaic explanations of earthly origins. The other 5-20% though...until we identify them...they're just unidentified flying objects. We have no idea where they come from, what their goals are, or who is controlling them.

Don't believe the UFO = Alien hype.

The abductions themselves are all did with the US government s approval,and they actually have observers in the room too. They use screen memories to block out their presences.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They claim aliens may exist, and may have visited Earth, and may have abducted humans, and whatever else....

Yet, life on Earth was created by a big pile of random crud!

It's better to believe in aliens than in a God, obviously!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join