It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Disregard, just fixing the italics thing...
edit on 23-8-2018 by tjack because: All italics fixed

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just tossing this into the mix

Nuclear
Defence Aerospace
Naval

Could the RR mystery be Rolls Royce ? They are GLOBAL (Deals with Russia, China, Ukraine etc...) and dabble quite prolifically in Military, Naval, Nuclear, Aerospace ?

Search them out in the news (search) and they are movers and shakers in the Nuclear Industry, Electrification of Ships etc... ... in China, Russia, Ukraine .... And here in the States You'd never have known as this name is never in the news.

Not talking about their cars either ....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Trump's only way out of impeachment is to fire Muller. Yes or No?

Trump Must Fire Mueller

Democrats are anticipating a possible firing by the President, so they can push the narrative that Trump firing Mueller was to prevent an impeachment, instead of terminating years of tax money spending on a witch-hunt that led to NOTHING.

Nice try, tho.

Would've worked very well with brainless Democrats.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now i'd buy that...

Maybe could use as cup holder?

edit on 23/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

Having maintained copies of the Q posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub for 10 months, I've definitely come to the conclusion that the gaps in posting are deliberate... waiting for a specific time to post.

I don't think this is usually because of any delay in progress in the plan, rather I think it's down to the time Q wants to post because it holds a further message.

To date I had thought that was down to the numbers in the time and/or the Acronyms generated from them but I think your idea of the symbolism is even stronger. It may be worth looking at the timestamps of posts after a day or more's gap.

I see things more on a spiritual level than anything else.

No-one knows who Q is. No-one will ever know who Q is because Q is not a person or people.

Q is the Source . ..

What is the Q-Source?

The general assumption among source critics is that Mark was the first written gospel. This is seen by an analysis of Matthew and Luke — both Matthew and Luke have material in their gospels that is common to the gospel of Mark. At the same time, there is common material found in Luke and in Matthew that is not found in Mark.

The scholars then try to account for this common information found in these two gospels that is absent from Mark's gospel.

The working hypothesis is that Matthew and Luke, in addition to having Mark as a source for their information, had a second independent source that Mark did not use.

This second independent source is called simply the "Q-source."

I think Q is not a person or people. I think it's an 'energy'.

I believe Q is the Christ energy.

edit on 23-8-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmmm, the other day when you posted the mirror that looked like a nuke? It strikes me that could easily also look like a king or queen perhaps?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING, ALL!

NICE unrolled thread by Tom Wictor:

(1) I FIGURED IT OUT!
Why Cohen pleaded guilty to non-crimes.
It's great news if true.

READ:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, very interesting take.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I hope so!

(post by ModusPonus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Thanks for posting, very interesting take.

Who/what is "Judas goats"? The way Wictor says this, it sounds like he's thinking of someone specific.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Trump to hold rally in West Virginia to support 'spectacular' AG Morrisey in upcoming US Senate race

President Trump announced late Monday that he would head to West Virginia to campaign on behalf of the “hardworking and spectacular” Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, who is hoping to flip the seat from Democratic challenger and incumbent Sen. Joe Manchin in the upcoming midterm elections.

Morrisey, who won the Republican primary, hopes to give the GOP a much-needed win in one of the top Senate battlegrounds as Democrats set the stage for a tough battle in November to regain control of the House.

Trump rally tonight in WV looking forward to watching this event. How about these recent drops? Straight to the point dots connected wham-bam thank you ma'am. Really enjoyed waking up and reading that Reddit post! Pavil nice connection in Thread One bud!

Panic Mode engaged.

Sorry for such a delayed response.
The rally was amazing! There is no way to describe the energy.

*I snuck two people with Q shirts into the VIP section :p
Sorry it's sideways

Our Governor Jim Justice

edit on 8/23/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Black helicopters over NYC.
I wonder who's in town

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

According to this facebook linked =68.ARCPODKhbmNB4HICfVUDMUBg8HpBtghrXC7mht0qfkwA9R P8l3kW1W-2Q9l9lWwU-9m6s8G51UH83S_1_-W_6WcrNfGb6_HgYjDDuyhOOEuuqA3R7XRnpLh9WmuBDoptBhvUSgQ&__tn__=-UC-R]article, linked by AJ BISHOP.

Was Charles Manson the cult Bishop taken out in response?

Article scrubbed already..search term Manson gives zero results.

Look closely at those pictures of Manson. Young and old, not the same man...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for posting TAT

Here is the best part;

(17) "'I know that when [Cohen] retained me, as recently as yesterday, he's committed to telling the truth, and we've actually set up a website with the name 'truth' in it, called , michaelcohentruth.com' Davis told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" on Wednesday."

michaelcohentruth.com

www.michaelcohentruth.com...

edit on 8/23/2018 by Sostratus because: Missed something, something...

edit on 8/23/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/23/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's me, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Just went to grab a few hot dogs and some of that kool-aid everyone's talking about...

If you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Moore’s story confirms a recurring and disturbing David vs Goliath scenario where, in essence, Goliath never even has to show up to fight because the federal system is already set up to protect America’s political Goliaths. While the Davids of the world, who muster up the courage to come forward and tell their stories, suffer more at the hands of a lazy and corrupt federal government...........Moore supplied these details to federal agents and documented the interactions with a number of alleged victims. Within a month, she is dead.

Haunting Final Interview Surfaces of Dead Journalist Jen Moore

Just saw this .... Crazy stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Pretty sure Dmytro Firtash is about to be a well known name.

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join