It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel – Rebirthing Nazism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Almost 2 weeks ago Israel passed into law something now known as the “Nation-State Law”. Sourcification

In short the fundamental principle of this new law sets out that Israel is the historic homeland of the Jewish people. For many this may just seem like a formalisation of what has been going on for the last 70years or so, however in this new law;

It makes no reference to equality but says that the state “places national value on development of Jewish settlement and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.”

This is surprising and in total contrast to the founding document of Israel, which clearly states that;

it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Bolding by me and Here is the source for that.

So then, in effect, discrimination is legal. Hmmmm, where might that have happened before?

Additionally;

the new law essentially treats Arabs as if they are trespassers in Israel, and constitutes the start of their “actual transfer” from the land.

Hmmmm, where might that have happened before?

Does this really come as much of a surprise? Personally not for me and I think it was only a matter of time. I also suspect this is the start of a very slippery slope that will ultimately reveal the deep seated arrogance and superiority that many Israelis have.

In conclusion;

And so Israel has passed a law that sends a message to the 22% of Israeli citizens who are Arab — that Israel considers them second-class citizens, and essentially as a threat from within.

Sounds familiar;

Following the appointment of Adolf Hitler as German chancellor on January 30, 1933, the Nazi state (also referred to as the Third Reich) quickly became a regime in which citizens had no guaranteed basic rights.

Source of historical badness.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is one of the craziest and dumbest threads I have ever seen. The Jewish State are becoming Nazis...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Israel is disgusting! Like no one there is saying or providing any push back against settlements. No ofcourse not because every one there thinks its there divine right. And who cares about people who were already "settled" there, who cares about families that were already "settled" there. so what happens to the "unsettlers"?

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's right people.

We're all suppose act like NEOCONS and tell Israel wut to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm no fan or supporter of Israel, I haven't forgotten about the USS Liberty.

But come on, jumping straight to nazi is a good way to not have anyone take your thread seriously.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You'll want to check this out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This "Hyper-Tribalism" (Nazi social mind control method) I've been talking about, well the Zionist political movement has been practicing it verbatim forever now. If really pressed the SJW's could claim they copied it from them, not the Nazi's whom invented it.

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Right!

I haven't forgotten England!

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

But come on, jumping straight to nazi is a good way to not have anyone take your thread seriously.

In reading the sourced material and additional commentary therein, what other conclusion is there to draw?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nazi compels people to obsess about what they obsessed about, rather than the methods of their obsession. Like SJW's are ABSOLUTELY convinced that no matter how verbatim their methods parallel Nazi methods, as long as they love / HATE the opposite of what Nazi's did then they can be NOTHING like them. To me I see the same tigers, the same stripes, just different colors of stripes. Therefore, Jews whom Nazi's hated cant possibly be like them, following this fallacious thinking I find most everyone engages in when the word Nazi gets mentioned.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, I've been called Nazi scum for wanting stricter immigration that's on par with some of our other western counterparts, so this thread isn't too surprising.

*yawn*

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You know if we would all start paying attention to what is happening in our own countries instead of meddling in everyone else's the world wouldn't be as jacked up if it is now.

Water your own grass people!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree with you

Anybody can be guilty of the same kinds of crimes as the Nazis. Depending on what your objective is - protectionism, nationalism, isolationism. You can use the same kinds of gas lighting, carrots and sticks on any group of people and get similar results
edit on 7/24/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Well, I've been called Nazi scum for wanting stricter immigration that's on par with some of our other western counterparts, so this thread isn't too surprising.

*yawn*

You can be anti-Semitic now, because nationalism is bad and Nazi.

SMGDH

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can be anti-Semitic now

You might want to tread pretty carefully there bloke.

because nationalism

I'm assuming that you didn't actually bother to read any of the source material. If you did and came to the conclusion of nationalism then you need to go back to school.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

*shrug*

Sounds pretty explanatory to me.

To each their own though.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

OP....the "palestinians" are not actually members of Israels nation. therefore they do not fall under the protections there in said document. Their ancestors forswore their rights when they tried to take over israel by force.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Approximately 22% of the population of Israel are Arab Israelis and Muslim, there are also numerous other ethnic religious groups. They are also sh!ting themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not another one.....
Ridiculous.

This is nearly word for word as to what the UN and Britain stated when they initiated Israel as a Nation
Long , long ago....
Folks really , really need to get informed on Israel before they start unnecessary threads taking up ATS space needlessly

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Isn't Israel all about Judaism, instead of Nazism, but it still has "ism".

Idk, are they kidnapping people, like the Jews, Gays, Gypsies, Serbians,, and the blacks all in that order to used for slave labor, scientific experiments, and bloody foundations for an empire for one race?

Or did Moses Split the Red Sea, and wandered for 40 years yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What can I say… CHOSEN PEOPLE with divine right to do whatever they wish to do( as long as they have AIPAC and US senate)!

<<   2 >>

join