It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do criminals in jail have kids with them in other Country's?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: DJMSN

Yes, they consistently show that they have no love for America or Americans or our flag and our way of life, yet they are ready to go to war for these criminals.

That sure seems like treason and if so. They have some 'splainin' to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: T3mp0ra1Pri50n3r

Depends on the society we would live under i suppose. I think that 250/500 year lifespans would add perspective and wisdom, what we would do with such remains to be seen.

To be honest, i don't think humanity in its present condition will manage to ride out the next century intact, or in the numbers we now have.

I am aware of what transpires in our care facilities, but that stuff just kind of proves my point.

Humanity will have serious issues whilst we continue to choose power over empathy.
edit on 22-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Justoneman

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

So send the kids home to their OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS (see I can shout too). I don't get why you guys don't get this. Just because they're kids doesn't make them citizens of this country anymore than it makes their parents citizens of this country.

Once upon a time, you guys all agreed because this is the lengths Bill Clinton's people went to send this illegal immigrant kid home to Cuba to be with his relatives there instead of deciding he ought to stay with his relatives here. I imagine being traumatically separated from his relatives here at gun point was pretty upsetting, but you guys "got it" then. Of course, "your guy" was in the White House, and it was his administration doing it.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What self-respecting first world nation should be sending kids home to god knows what kind of environment through?

The kids did not ask to exist nor have any real say in where they live, why not just attempt to accommodate the little fellows and make them into citizens like the rest?

It's not like resources and/or monies is any kind of a real issue when your nation can be spending $700 billion in defense.

Forget the walls and xenophobia America, invest in your people and future citizens!
edit on 22-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

It's the same with the border arrests. If there are family members here the kids go there. If there are no one then the state takes care of them. Same with Americans, if you are a single mother of 3, or both parents goes to jail and there is no one to safely take care the kids the state takes over.

"I don't understand why you guys don't get this."

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As in state-run care homes or foster care?

Because there is a massive difference, especially so where children's lives are concerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As in state-run care homes or foster care?

Because there is a massive difference, especially so where children's lives are concerned.

In whatever the state can provide... When you start to talk numbers that puts limits on what the state can do with foster care as example. These kids though detained saw great medical, health, food etc care. It is most likely the best living they have seen in a long time.

When do we look to the parents that put their kids in harms way long before the border, once in our care, even a converted Walmart, they are much safer and healthier.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

"When you start to talk numbers that puts limits on what the state can do with foster care as example."

Whats the bet, numbers or otherwise, if it was predominantly Caucasian kids, foster, or even adoption would not be an issue?

"These kids though detained saw great medical, health, food etc care. It is most likely the best living they have seen in a long time."

I tend to agree with that assessment, but that also speaks volumes in other directions.

"When do we look to the parents that put their kids in harms way long before the border, once in our care, even a converted Walmart, they are much safer and healthier."

Sounds like a fine line between care facility and concentration camp through. We would possibly all be healthier under such a controlled environment, physically, but certainly not mentally.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Whats the bet, numbers or otherwise, if it was predominantly Caucasian kids, foster, or even adoption would not be an issue?

We are talking a short duration here, foster care is very limited and not fast, and I don't think these people want their kids put up for adoption, do you? They claim asylum and start the process to see a judge and hear their case, before the case is heard they are detained... nothing more nothing less.

I tend to agree with that assessment, but that also speaks volumes in other directions.

What other directions? Sh@tty life in another country...Welcome to the 5 billion that most likely live that way.

Sounds like a fine line between care facility and concentration camp through. We would possibly all be healthier under such a controlled environment, physically, but certainly not mentally.

They come here illegally and play the asylum game with their kids... I really don't care about their physical/mental needs, and if you claim you do then you are fooling yourself unless you gone to a place like Darfur and helped them with their physical/mental needs, then I would say you have credibility.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The same one that routinely sends our own citizen kids home to god knows what sort of environment. Please.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That's not any better through now is it?

Canny polish a turd, or so it seems.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That's not any better through now is it?

Canny polish a turd, or so it seems.

No and it really means we need to take care of our cray cray first!

THEN, after we got that under control, we can help the other country's with theirs. If we are strong we can bring the world up with us. If we fail the world goes down with us because the NWO puppeteer's are awaiting their orders and they are interested in lowering the populations worldwide.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ah, but you cannot bomb the poor suckers and refuse to help nor accept the refugees you help create.

Stands to reason eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ah, but you cannot bomb the poor suckers and refuse to help nor accept the refugees you help create.

Stands to reason eh?

The rabid animals beheading and raping people deserve a heavy dose of being stopped. Sorry you don't wish to protect and aid the innocent but they need us. War isn't pretty.
edit on 23-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Stands to reason eh?

The rabid animals beheading and raping people deserve a heavy dose of being stopped. Sorry you don't wish to protect and aid the innocent but they need us. War isn't pretty.

So you think by bombing the people you are helping them ?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Stands to reason eh?

So we send in what to stop it? Your logic fail is not working to save the people.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Those "rabid animals beheading and raping people", do you mean like the Saudis who we sell weapons to or the others we had a hand in the creation of like ISIS?

You should be sorry, but Donalds not that's a given.

Nothing innocent about killing poor brown people from a distance, quite cowardly actually.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Stands to reason eh?

So we send in what to stop it? Your logic fail is not working to save the people.

You want to help people by bombing them and you think my logic broken.... Okeydokey, carry on then.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Both of you are craZ it seems.
HELL NO you don't get it.

I am wanting to end it but you can't stop violence with ice cream!!!

Sick people don't care if they crush and rape whole cities do you?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Violence breeds violence.

You reap what you sow.

Who's else is crushing and raping whole cities bar TPTB via there overtly draconian policies and financial control?
edit on 24-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join