It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien laws and Protocols?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Because alien sightings and meetings are rare,does anyone else wonder that this could be because aliens are not permitted by their laws and goverments to go exposing themselves willy-nilly to earth beings?
It could be a possibility? this could be for a number of reasons that are obvious!
If ET's were not tightly governed by their own, then what would there be to stop some of the more adventourus ones not just landing in the middle of some big city and just coming out to have a look round?...(other than some dumb rednecks shooting at them)
this more i think futhers the some truth in the theoris of the treatys between are goverments and those of the E.T's

regards.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
But why would an alien civilisation bother creating a treaty with earth in the first place?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
well that depends on a few things,apparentley they already have,its been violated by the greys on several occasions,initially at dulce base where an 'alleged' fire fight resulted in casualties on both sides?
the reasons i would have thought are primarily exchange of their tech for something we have,and also to prevent hostilities between us whilst they visit our planet.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
your right optimus fett well I mean you do have a good point but just think of that.Imagine a ufo landing in Canada lets just say and they decide to walk around what do you think would happen.I think people would be scared but we wouldn`t go out killing them since we are peace keepers.Now think about what would happen if they landed in new york or some other place in the United States it would be chaos people would be bringing their guns out and have a riot.Now after reading my post maybe the aliens do not wanna come down and land because not every country is good and not every country is bad so maybe just maybe they do not wanna land on earth and walk around is because they maybe afraid of what we will do to them or what they will do to us because of what we tried to do to them think of that. and thanks for taking the time to read my post.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
LOL Griffen master...I don't know what part of Canada you live in, but I'm fairly sure around here the old 303 would be coming out of the closet if some alien started wandering around the family farm scaring the cattle.
That 'peacekeeping Canadian' would be more inclined to shoot first and 'kick the body' later.

Canadian Standard..."If you're gonna hunt, get a rifle that'll bring down a bull moose in one well placed shot."

(Why does Ricky from Trailer Park Boys come to mind when visualizing this scenario?)

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
true but where I live in new wahterford in nova scotia I know alot of people in the town even grown ups and not one has a gun the only thing around our town people would use would probaly be a knife but nothing ever happens like maybe once every 10 years we may have 1 murder or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Still, my question is why would they bother, they are obviously way more advanced than us to have got here in the first place.

They could just take what they want. How could we stop them anyway. If the story of alien abductions is true, and we "lose time" then we wouldnt even know they had took it.

It seems strange to me that they would need a pact/treaty with us.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
okay that is true they are way mor advanced than us but just like i said before if they dont wanna hurt us and the government is with them then they should try to cure some dieases.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
why are you so confident that aliens could beat us in a war just because they can travel in space?

They could just take what they want. How could we stop them anyway. If the story of alien abductions is true, and we "lose time" then we wouldnt even know they had took it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
what are you talking about all I said is what you said and that is that they are obviously way more advanced than us so that would mean that is how they get here and all the information I have seen about ufos and aliens is that they are working with the govermnent but on what and also i said they should try to cure some of our diseases I did not say they could beat us but if I did I am sorry and anyway we are earthlens we rock.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
madjamjar, good point. I'll add: When the supposed Treaty was made by them and Truman /47 the only real power on earth was the atomic bomb which of course was used, ie: for UFO purposes only I'll say 'demonstrated' near the end of WWII.

At that time the EBE monitoring process had to become more than monitoring I'm guessing due to the interdimentional effect the detonation had effecting EBEs and Craft operation too. No, I'm not spaced out -laugh.

Recently, in Ufology circles Project HAARP is discussed. Not just to modify weather, but as a weapon against loitering UFOs. From what I have read, Radar waves in the ULF range effects the operation of EBE Craft. Hoping I don't seem too spooky..

Dallas

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
thats good information Dallas It helped me understand some stuff thank you alot you are very smart person anyway I must go find more information of ufos.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjamjar
Still, my question is why would they bother, they are obviously way more advanced than us to have got here in the first place.
They could just take what they want. How could we stop them anyway. If the story of alien abductions is true, and we "lose time" then we wouldn’t even know they had took it.
It seems strange to me that they would need a pact/treaty with us.

I think the treaty took place in the California Desert in the early thirties. Why they took time to initiate contact with humans is simple. It would benefit both parties by having a relationship and a treaty. If aliens just came to earth and started abducting humans and running there experiments it would have caused wide scale panic. The government would view ET’s as hostile. With contact and a treaty it sort of says, “hey were here, don’t make a big deal. Don’t try and stop us because you cant (not yet). In return we will exchange technology.”

It also insures secrecy and deniability. The treaty benefitted both humans and ET’s but was clearly designed for them.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok, i get your point, but here's mine

1, Peaceful Aliens
If the aliens came down and said we are peaceful, explorers or whatever, and gave technology, why hasnt the governments of this world, at least let us know they are here? Easy answer is to say theres intelligent life out there, we been dealing with them for 50 years, they are up in space and we want you to get used to it. Like anything, eventually people would get used to it

2, Moderate aliens
If moderate they could general justify themselves for just taking what they want, but could do diplomacy for "cultural" exchanges.

3, Evil Aliens(for want of a better term)
If evil, they would have no problem, just taking us out from space and then taking whatever they want.

OK, in perspective, if we just work on a basis that they are 60 years more advanced than us(although to have gotton all the way to our earth they have probably got to be quite alot more) They are still going to be far in advance of us. Just look at our technology of 60 years ago and then compare that to todays tech.

A stealth bomber flying over 1940's america/europe/wherever could probably more or less attack at random, with no fear of ever being hit by defences.

And thats just 60 years of growth. To have got here in less than 60 years means they must be able to travel FTL or bend space, or construct wormholes. All of witch would require a power source we could not hope to create at our stage of tech.

Then again, i will admit to the fact that a race so superior to ours would probably come in peace, as probably only a peaceful race would survive it's own evolution to adavnce enough to get past destroying themselves.

Well i think i've gone on far too long and probably not made much sense
)

[edit on 21-2-2005 by madjamjar]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
OH MY FREAKIN GOT DUDE!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes think about it. Space Aliens are millions of years ahead of us, and have huge IQ scores on our scale of things, and thoughtful abilities than transcend everything. Now why would they want to be directed by a bunch of stupid paper laws, when they can act prudently on their own, perhaps in a superior manner by direct experience?

Face it our legal system is modeled after middle ages concepts, lords and vassals who exert a dominant-submissive relationship regarding property and its exploitive proclivities. Of what use does an abundantly producing civlization have for fake values and artificial scarcity, as well as structural violence or the threat of structural violence on almost everyone? I do not think these Space Aliens have anything so stupid as our legal system, nor anything as inhumane and unprincipled that pretends to a higher wisdom.

No, nada, zip, no way!

They are acting on their own prudence, not some crappy legal system that is manipulated by staged events, and phony news reports. Advantages such as more dominance and greater submission is ridiculous, even for feeble minds such as our own. If they are millions of years ahead of us and are so stupid, then there is no hope anywhere.

In my thoughts they do not contact us, precisely because the permissions that our authority grants itself permit structural violence, a thoughtless rage and demand for obedience. They are grandly thoughtful, hence their good sense would not permit any such arrangements as "laws and protocols." They may have had to learn and relearn their wisdom over centuries of senseless conflict, and have since found their minds independently operating in right action. If we are anything, we and our system has far too many things to avoid in it, and while conflicted, there still exists beauty and excellence here. They may only be motivated to view us by our artistry, not by sometimes misplaced and engrained blindness of passions. I know even by my own less than advanced intellect, that I would not want in their place want to visit openly this planet voluntarily, nor engage at all with its "laws and protocols." Those things while sometimes created by actual minds, too often operate for the less than gifted at every hierarchy.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
there's also a theory that the greys are being wiped out on their homeworld due to the widespreas disease know on earth as pregaria. they come here to clone and breed, so changing their genetic make-up and prolonging their lives.

as for protocol, the 'blonde' race are not allowed to intervene, despite it happening to themselves already.

top topics

join