It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant previously deported 11 times arrested for brutal chainsaw attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: trollz

A) So what??

We should have jailed him for life for comming into the country illegally the first time????

B) See that’s why this kinda stuff is just ridiculous.

If the “burden of proof” to prove something is an account of one individual.. what can’t you prove??

Wanna prove all white people are sadistic KKK members??

Tell the Dylan roof story or countless others..

Wanna prove Koreans like to poop on the salad bar at ccici’s pizza??

I can probably find an account of a Korean pooping on a salad bar..

C) This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Good post. Hopefully the current laws are being enforced properly, now that the U.S. has new leadership.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You realize that American citizens have done things similar to this and a lot worse before?

Enforce the law but don't throw in hyperbole like this in order to justify it. The law is the law regardless of what certain people tend to do, illegal or otherwise.

There are psychos in every culture in the world, it's just funny how people only acknowledge the ones that seem to earn them political points for the "flavor of the week" issues supplied to them by the media. It reeks of desperation and ignorance.

edit on 7/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) So what??

We should have jailed him for life for comming into the country illegally the first time????

B) See that’s why this kinda stuff is just ridiculous.

If the “burden of proof” to prove something is an account of one individual.. what can’t you prove??

Wanna prove all white people are sadistic KKK members??

Tell the Dylan roof story or countless others..

Wanna prove Koreans like to poop on the salad bar at ccici’s pizza??

I can probably find an account of a Korean pooping on a salad bar..

I think maybe A.
But you are all over the place. So you can't really reply to your posts rationally.

We are waiting for your account of a Korean pooping on a salad bar at cici's.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ban chainsaws

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You realize that American citizens have done things similar to this and a lot worse before?

Enforce the law but don't throw in hyperbole like this in order to justify it. The law is the law regardless of what certain people tend to do, illegal or otherwise.

There are psychos in every culture in the world, it's just funny how people only acknowledge the ones that seem to earn them political points for the "flavor of the week" issues supplied to them by the media. It reeks of desperation and ignorance.

Middle Eastern terrorists can enter the country illegally and nothing is done,thanks to our former President anyone who criticizes this is in danger of being put on an "enemies list"...

2.5 million homeless children living in your nation and nobody is calling it a "national emergency"

Before we had the Internet, people actually had to do the hard work of thinking for themselves.

We are all plugged into this giant “matrix” that tells us what to think......

The Wall

The Wall

The Wall

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This thread is just plain racist. Not cool, man.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think that all the OP is trying to point out if that the law was followed, this would not have happened.

So whataboutism aside, your post has no real merit besides pointing out that enforcing the law seems to be OK with you.

If it had been enforced, this would have not happened.

I had thought you would be more upset about his children being ripped apart from their parents, what with one either in a hospital or a morgue and the other finally going to jail.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Yup.
Koreans pooping on salad bars.
Not all Koreans like pooping on salad bars.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I do feel bad for the victim.
With so much bad news everyday you have to scrape for all the humor you can.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Ban chainsaws

Yeah, for the children's sake.
I have our motto: If You See A Saw Say Something To Someone

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Especially North Koreans.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well now we know the origin story of Leatherface.

There must be some kind of bureaucratic clusterf**k happening here-fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me eleven times...i'm cleaning out my desk cuz my ass has been fired. If Trump wants to be serious about this immigration policy he needs someone to sift out the dead weight and streamline the process.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Believe me it's over.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: DexterRiley

I do feel bad for the victim.
With so much bad news everyday you have to scrape for all the humor you can.

I completely agree. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that we feel for the victim. This is a heinous crime no matter who commits it.

However, your post using a somewhat unique take on one of the political gun control arguments made me laugh out loud. Yes we need all the laughs we can get these days. It's especially appreciated in these forums to break the tension.

-dex

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I had thought you would be more upset about his children being ripped apart from their parents,

Appeal to emotion much? I don't react from emotion, most people around here seem to like to make that mistake a lot though. It sucks, please don't try to imply that I don't care about children and that I'm unsympathetic.

Also, have you heard of "hypothesis contrary to fact"? You should Google it.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

As a Mexican, I forgive the OP and allow him to speak. I speak for all Mexicans by the way. We're all related.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Look, the guy attacked his OWN WIFE. Schools need metal detectors before ANY FREAKING WALL! The alt right love to say the left does not care about the kids here in the U.S. they are the ones who are pro guns, and nothing is being done for OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN. How many kids will die, next school year?

How many will be aborted as a means of contraception next year? Lets all watch the Salute to Abortion on Netflix!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Catch, Lobotomize, return.....

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I live 10 minutes away from Canada. Never heard of Canadian attacking anyone or being deported.

You southern red states sure have your problems. Isn't Texas like all Republicans? Why isn't your local government doing anything?
edit on 15-7-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join