It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son killed mother over claim KKK beat him.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

According to charging documents, Mack was covered in blood and later told officers his mother had called him a liar after he told her he had been beaten up by the KKK, so he wanted to show her “what it was like to get beat by four or five grown men”.
www.wmar2news.com...

What the hell is wrong with Ppl !! this POS lied to his moms, about being beaten up by the KKK , his Moms called him on his bs, so what did tough guy do??, beat his moms to death, to show her what is was like??.
Tough guy didn't let imaginary KKK catch hands, but his moms did??.

I know I shouldn't say this, but I wished KKK really did beat his azz.
There is this growing trend of folks making stuff up calling cops and claiming victim hook when got busted , this is just the most extreme.
edit on 14-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

(post by Krahzeef_Ukhar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Even so, his moms?? yeah prison he is gonna be calling someone daddy for sure.
Oh forgot to add, this POC claimed he is a Black belt.
edit on 14-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Death Penalty please. Some people can't be in this world with us.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
That kind of story scares me a little. I couldn't imagine my sweet baby growing up to do something like that to me.... I'm sure she didn't either at one time.

the S is crazy. Really bizarre and crazy

-Alee

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

New world, new rules unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What the # is it with children killing their mom these days. I could never have imagined ever doing anything to hurt my mom let alone that...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
What's to say some KKK members or even some random misidentified cracker's didn't beat his ass?

Well, assuming the picture they show is the guys actual mugshot, then I'm going to call shenanigans on someone actually beating him up. If 4-5 people really did jump this guy, I believe there would be signs of it, yet, his face looked perfectly fine. I doubt they would've made sure not to hit him in the face.

edit on 14-7-2018 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Going to have to let him go.

He's an orphan separated from his mom.

edit on 14-7-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: NerdGoddess

New world, new rules unfortunately.

More like new world, new psycho.

Really, if you're going to kill your own mother, that is as good an excuse as anything else.

I'm sure the KKK would be happy to beat him up now.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You want to be famous, maybe get some gofound me money...

Be in a victim class and say the ‘man’ did something for you.

People want to be famous, this is an easy way. People will donate because it makes them feel good, feel better than others.

Tell people to stop whining and get a job...also to get off my grass

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sounds almost Biblical.

I was involved in a case several months ago where a 17 year old male went after his father with a machete. He bucked up against his father because had told him he couldn't have access to the internet until he had completed some chores he had told him to do and he didn't do them.

When it became obvious he was not able to beat his father in hand to hand combat, he went and got a machete. The mother called for help because no matter what happened she knew the results would be disastrous for all of them.

So many children today have severe anger management issues. Add an over the top sense of entitlement and you can see the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
His mom must have been a really mean bitch to this kid his whole life...and the ass whooping he got while not receiving emotional motherly support drew this guy over the edge to take out an uncaring mother.

Remember, media only tells you half the story. I think my opinion of the events is the first half of the story.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So many children today have severe anger management issues.

True...and too much tv as well

Add an over the top sense of entitlement...

True..they don't know what hard work is and what it is like to have delayed gratification...

...and you can see the handwriting on the wall.

Or in this case and some others...blood on the wall, sadly.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Mental illness.

Just wow.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
His mom must have been a really mean bitch to this kid his whole life...and the ass whooping he got while not receiving emotional motherly support drew this guy over the edge to take out an uncaring mother.

Remember, media only tells you half the story. I think my opinion of the events is the first half of the story.

So it was the mother's fault? She deserved it?

This guy was 23 years old. If he didn't like the way his mother treated him, why couldn't he just leave?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

So it was the mother's fault? She deserved it?

This guy was 23 years old. If he didn't like the way his mother treated him, why couldn't he just leave?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Mental illness.

Just wow.

Must be, he beat his Moms to Death!! not a careless push down the stairs or a single shot, a beating which meant over and over again, who does that!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Unfortunately, it doesn't usually play out that way.

Children that are abused are usually extremely loyal and protective of the abusive parent.

It is the spoiled and over indulged child that usually commit matricide.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
An animal though i guess i shouldnt say that its racist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join