It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

91 year old man beaten: told go back to your country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: DBCowboy

# honey child

poor old bastard makes it 90 years only to get smashed by some complete piece of #

That's a serious list of injuries, and to a 90 year old no less...

I'm betting some people are just quietly laughing about this and saying the old bloke deserved it.

WTF gives you any indication somebody finds this funny or thinks that he deserves it? That makes it appear that you are a very sick individual.

You're projecting!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: TinySickTears

bull# you quoted me when you posted that and i didnt say it

look again

just did
you didnt
thought you did

sorry my friend

NP SNF

(post by UnBreakable removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Wow, two people acting like adults.
My faith in the future is restored

edit on 10-7-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Stupid auto correct

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dragonridr

The kid will live with the father while she serves 30 days for assault

This will be a felony conviction because she hospitalized the victim. Mandatory 2 to 4 years . Won't be a month and that poor child is going to be without a mom. I dont even think this is racist attack to be honest. I think the mother is just violent by nature and nationality didnt play into it.

However i could be wrong and he was attacked for being Hispanic. The black community in LA is known to hate Hispanics. Course that goes both ways because the Hispanics hate the blacks as well. So this could be a territory thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i dont have much of a comment on the kid being without their mom but it does make me wonder what kind of parenting she offers to the kid(s) when she does # like that

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i dont have much of a comment on the kid being without their mom but it does make me wonder what kind of parenting she offers to the kid(s) when she does # like that

I think the kid is better off with mom in jail...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Kids are as uncoordinated as flux, also, they NEVER look where they are going. Anyone who has kids knows this. A few years ago now, but when I saw my kid(s) almost run into someone when we were out shopping, I stopped it knowing that my kid was blissfully unaware of her/his surroundings. There were times when I didn't catch it in time and my kid got bumped - thats when I apologised on behalf of my unco kid, at the same time the adult was apologising to me.

I consider that appropriate conduct in such a situation as the kid was clearly the (innocent) instigator.

But Ohhhhhh no, can't have that - gotta get all 'crack-whore in need of a fix' into the situation and just go full retard. What sort of a household does that kid have to endure on a daily basis.

#in sad - all of it.

Anyway, my 2c..........

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Kids are as uncoordinated as flux, also, they NEVER look where they are going. Anyone who has kids knows this. A few years ago now, but when I saw my kid(s) almost run into someone when we were out shopping, I stopped it knowing that my kid was blissfully unaware of her/his surroundings. There were times when I didn't catch it in time and my kid got bumped - thats when I apologised on behalf of my unco kid, at the same time the adult was apologising to me.

I consider that appropriate conduct in such a situation as the kid was clearly the (innocent) instigator.

But Ohhhhhh no, can't have that - gotta get all 'crack-whore in need of a fix' into the situation and just go full retard. What sort of a household does that kid have to endure on a daily basis.

#in sad - all of it.

Anyway, my 2c..........

i agree
my daughter is 6 so i know what you speak of very well

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There was a Navajo comedian back in the day . He had one to tell.
He walked into a redneck bar out West. He overheard one man at the bar say "dang Indians , wish they would go back to where they came from."
He said , "I did , I camped out in his back yard".

Wasn't Cali a Spanish Colony at one time ?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If he has complications and the worst happens, I hope that whomever was involved gets put away .
Stupid people act like this. People who were never taught how to act and her kid will be just as bad as her or worse, unless the kid grows a brain of its own

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
by what I read, the police know the identity of the women at least. I hope they find her and her friends and they get a nice long time out in a prison cell. I find it hard to feel that bad about her kid having to live without her for awhile.
that's one heck of an example she was being for her daughter right there. kind of makes me believe that the kid might be better off without her. heck, wouldn't surprise me if she traumatized the poor kid.
hope the old man gets heals well. that's one heck of a beating for any person, let alone someone at that age.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

TAKE NOTE!!!!!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 7/10/18 by Gothmog because: Nuthin

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am surprised a 91 year old man was walking on a side walk unassisted. A stiff wind would knock him down.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
First off this does not prove any narratives in any direction

This proves this individual is a POS

Thats it

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: notsure1

At least Obama recognized racism.

Yes he did, he fueled it especially his wife with the "The problem with America is white people" crap. People were united after 9/11 but within a couple years of Obama we had the knock out games (black people hunting down white people to randomly try to knock out), black people protesting on highways and pulling white truckers out and beating them to death, Obama blaming white people for everything, going to every country in the world and apologizing to them for everything. This racist crap did not start under the Trump administration.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join