It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Didn't say I supported her at all.
As South said stop being dishonest.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you support her?
Why?

Where did I say I supported her?

Please.
You are not very good at what you are trying to do.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Your local news link goes to error.

-dex

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you noticed that new words are born, and added to the dictionary almost every year?

Good lord I'm done.

Jesus I can't anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Oh God call the authorities, we have a nutter loose in congress and she's a Democrat!

How about:

Oh God call the authorities, we have a nutter loose in Congress!

Methinks you added the last part out of some sense of anger toward others over political differences... which is exactly what your leaders are doing. Coincidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TheRedneck

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23563311]Southern Guardian[/p Gee do you think maybe because the guy said he would kill Republicans,it may give an indication of his affiliation? some are so dim they can't distinguish light,oy

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me.

Sorry, but Congress critters calling for the overthrow of an election and violence (and getting that) are annoying the crap outta me too. Bigly.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Didn't say I supported her at all.
As South said stop being dishonest.

I am not being dishonest.
You are not from the US?
Correct?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Have you noticed that new words are born, and added to the dictionary almost every year?

Good lord I'm done.

Jesus I can't anymore.

At least you gave thanks to the Lord before signing off.

I'm thankful to him too. MAEG!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

My Mom used to say, "Tempter, eat your veggies so you can grow up big and strong and never wrong!"

Really, she would say that.

Nothing wrong with white and right, though. Is there?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

As the new de-facto head and face of the Democratic party
I think that is a bit much. She's the face of a small part of the Democratic party that is so triggered by the Trump administration's policies that they have lost track of reality.

So far I don't see any solid proof that this guy is even a Democrat, much less a disciple of Maxine Waters.

Unfortunately Ms. Water's statements have made her the fall guy for any violent or prejudiced behavior directed against conservatives.

I hate the hell out of all this divisive crap. It used to be an unwritten rule, or at least an ethical practice, to leave the BS at the office. And never bring anyone's family into it.

Perhaps it is time for her to resign. If for no other reason then to show that reasonable people who lean to the political left completely disavow everything she says and advocates about this.

-dex

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Old Maxine is weeding out the heard so to speak... Doing Gods work...just ask her.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Nobody likes this.
And she is not helping with the divisive crap, far from it.
She should have retired years ago.

But why would she, when she is lining her pockets at the expense of those she pretends to serve?
edit on 2018-07-07T02:48:46-05:002201807America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Maxine will have to get in line behind CNN. I want that traitorous Anti-America terrorist network slapped with a YUGE fine.

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me. I know that's how Trump may spell it among other things but Christ that doesn't make it right.

Look Care.... er

nevermind.

You intolerant of New Yowkers brah?

Maybe drive your car up there this weekend?

edit on 7-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Sounds like a real good liberal family, you got there.

Don't forget to skeer them with the bogey gun under their bed, too!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

You're funny. Liberals got mad at conservatives many times, just because conservatives won so many seats all across this nation from 2010 thru 2016. Libs don't need an ATS thread to get mad, lol.

They scream and howl and fake cry and bash people and terrorise cities and they wonder why we laugh at them.

Then they incite deranged potential murderers and they wonder why we point out their arrogant hypocrisy.

Deranged, bottle fed, twats.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Maxine will have to get in line behind CNN. I want that traitorous Anti-America terrorist network slapped with a YUGE fine.

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me. I know that's how Trump may spell it among other things but Christ that doesn't make it right.

Look Care.... er

nevermind.

So YUGE is a YUGE trigger for you, then?

That's MASSIV!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: carewemust

You're funny. Liberals got mad at conservatives many times, just because conservatives won so many seats all across this nation from 2010 thru 2016. Libs don't need an ATS thread to get mad, lol.

They scream and howl and fake cry and bash people and terrorise cities and they wonder why we laugh at them.

Then they incite deranged potential murderers and they wonder why we point out their arrogant hypocrisy.

Deranged, bottle fed, twats.

Which side are you talking about again?

Because you post if vague enough to be talking about either side of the aisle.

Dont think for a second that the GOP has not done similar.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

35 more words that should not have ever been considered... added to the OED.

1. Bling (n): Expensive, ostentatious clothing and jewelry.
2. Bromance (n): A close but non-sexual relationship between two men.
3. Chillax (v): Calm down and relax.
4. Crunk (adj): Very excited or full of energy.
5. D'oh (ex): Exclamation used to comment on a foolish or stupid action, especially one’s own.
6. Droolworthy (adj): Extremely attractive or desirable.
7. Frankenfood (n): Genetically modified food.
8. Grrrl (n): A young woman regarded as independent and strong or aggressive, especially in her attitude to men or in her sexuality (A blend of “Grrrr” and “Girl.”)
9. Guyliner (n): Eyeliner that is worn by men.
10. Hater (n): A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
11. Illiterati (n): People who are not well educated or well informed about a particular subject or sphere of activity.
12. Infomania (n): The compulsive desire to check or accumulate news and information, typically via mobile phone or computer.
13. Jeggings (n): Tight-fitting stretch trousers for women, styled to resemble a pair of denim jeans.
14. La-la Land (n): A fanciful state or dream world. Also, Los Angeles.
15. Locavore (n): A person whose diet consists only or principally of locally grown or produced food.
16. Mankini (n): A brief one-piece bathing garment for men, with a T-back.
17. Mini-Me (n): A person closely resembling a smaller or younger version of another.
18. Muffin Top (n): A roll of fat visible above the top of a pair of women’s tight-fitting low-waisted trousers.
19. Muggle (n): A person who is not conversant with a particular activity or skill.
20. Noob (n): A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
21. Obvs (adv): Obviously.
22. OMG (ex): Used to express surprise, excitement, or disbelief. (Dates back to 1917.)
23. Po-po (n): The police.
24. Purple State (n): A US state where the Democratic and Republican parties have similar levels of support among voters.
25. Screenager (n): A person in their teens or twenties who has an aptitude for computers and the Internet.
26. Sexting (n): The sending of sexually explicit photographs or messages via mobile phone.
27. Textspeak (n): Language regarded as characteristic of text messages, consisting of abbreviations, acronyms, initials, emoticons. (wut hpns win u write lyk dis.)
28. Totes (adv): Totally.
29. Truthiness (n): the quality of seeming or being felt to be true, even if not necessarily true.
30. Twitterati (n): Keen or frequent users of the social networking site Twitter.
31. Unfriend (v): Remove (someone) from a list of friends or contacts on a social networking site.
32. Upcycle (v): Reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.
33. Whatevs (ex, adv): Whatever.
34. Whovian (n): A fan of the British science-fiction television series Doctor Who.
35. Woot (ex): (Especially in electronic communication) Used to express elation, enthusiasm, or triumph.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join