It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.U. approves the entire article 13 directive.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The JURI committee approves the entire directive, and the negotiating mandate. But this battle has only just begun. You can still fight back against the #linktax and #censorshipmachine. Tell your MEP to vote against them in Parliament later this year and #saveyourinternet.

EFF twitter

The People of the E.U. six months till the final vote and the internet
in Europe gets changed forever with link taxes and filters checking
everything uploaded.

I'm sure all these new and vague rules wont be use to selectively censor anything.

edit on 20/6/2018 by skuly because: my spelling sucks

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well if anything, it'll be fun trolling the liberal EU members on here who won't be able to post or respond to great memes like this...

edit on 20-6-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Greedy rich MF´s like Springer, Burda, Bertelsmann...

Hang em High!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
E.U. certified nanny state. I can't wait to see the stiff penalties/jail time for offensive language on public forums. Oh wait, never mind. There are laws on that already.

Well at least there won't be any laws outlawing offensive attire in public within the E.U.

Ahem. I'm gonna stop before I give them too many bright ideas on how to control their peasants er I mean fellow citizens.

edit on 20-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Only one word..............

#

edit on 20-6-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I had no doubt EU would approve because the Eu is the NWO. So naturally the EU wants to control the flow of information on the internet. Hence linktax and such.

I learned about Tommy Robinson from independent journalists whilst the MSM did not say a bloody thing. Exactly this given will be prevented in the near future. There will only be Eu approved propaganda , spitted out by the MSM.

Brexit takes 4 years Tommy Robinson 4 hours. But still the people know now it happened. In the future maybe not ?

Internet was the people. Internet was fun. Basically Internet will become more and more a propaganda machine,
a hostile environment for free-speech and any fun (meme).

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Only one way to fight this! MEMES!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skuly

VPN is the answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why did this thread die, it was really gettin good!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Why did this thread die, it was really gettin good!

Because the EU banned everyone hahahaha

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
LOL! Oh man there's some good ones in here LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
this is the kind of thing all the dumb remainers just don't see when they are falling over themselves to try and overturn our democratic mandate to leave this totalitarian mess of a super state

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I know a lot of 'remainers' who have switched to leave now.
I reckon if Soros manages to get his second referendum the vote for leave will be much higher.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yall gonna have to pay close attention to the process if it gets another vote, I would be stunned if the remain camp didn't try and actually rig the vote if they get a chance.

edit on 24-6-2018 by Irishhaf because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
For all my brothers and sisters in the EU and UK!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's really hard to rig the votes in the UK. Local councils organise it and it it is all paper ballot slips.
I could see 'postal votes' being rigged but again I'm doubtful, it's all low ranking council staff who run it.
I used to work for the council, I was with social services but did a couple of elections counting ballot papers. The checks and balances are intense, from the ballot boxes being collected by always 2 staff members, to the multiple staff keeping watch at the count.

I'd be massively surprised if my council had any influence on our votes, too many people involved, normal people, it would be a huge cover up and I've never had a sniff of such talk.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Glad to hear it, I wish we had stuck with Paper ballots.

I really don't like some of the ultimatums coming out of Brussels, and hope yall manage to get at least mostly free.

we may not always see eye to eye, but I still see a special relationship between our nations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join