It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If humanity was quarantine and labeled a outlaw species...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Florid guide stones as well as being frankly the work of some backward and rather evil mind's are in fact totally and very genuinely the work of a bunch of URANUS inhabitant's that do not belong in our species and need to be culled forthwith for the sake of the rest of us and the greater good of humanity.

The truth is that there answer is the primitive sub human answer, if they want to solve the world's problem's then ONLY progress which they fear as it takes away there own power base but ONLY progress can answer and solve those problem's, not profit PROGRESS.

I can immediately see a short to intermediate (next two to three thousand years) term answer to the growing human population and need for space.

Instead of thinking two dimension-ally all they need to do is think Three dimension-ally - by that I mean as an example, imagine if you will large TALL pyramid shaped frame's, each frame would have deck's and as you go higher the space between those deck's is reduced but also at higher altitudes the sides are glazed to control the internal environment, each deck especially the lower deck's which are surrendered to nature reserves - albeit artificially managed ones and at sea large fish farm's in those lower deck's is given over to anything the space need's, since some of these spaces may be a thousand or more feet high some of these deck's are home to entire city's, others to intensive farm's and even to huge hydroponic's facility's.

Then there is far more than ample geothermal energy, the potential to colonize the entire crust of our planet which pushes this potential for continued human population AND other species of native life to grow into the future ahead many more eon's - if someone else from the earth's past is not already there that is?.

Then there are the other body's in our solar system which despite the claim's by the skeptic's whom love to use pareidolia as a catch all excuse to ignore the fact's seem to indicate that at least once in the solar system's past another age of such magnificent achievement was reached - and perhaps surpassed - they may even still exist but have left that level of there evolution behind, hell they could even be just a more advanced branch of our own race, maybe our ancestors were even a bunch of return to nature hippies.
marsruins.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Florida Guidestones are NOT about solving humanity's problem's they are about keeping an undeserving elite in control of the world.

They are actually an exact copy of the NAZI doctrine with the mention of specific race removed, the Nazi's wanted to cull the entire Slavic ethnic group as well as most other human ethnic group's, to turn Poland into one giant forest nature reserve populated with recreated ice age bison they tried to breed back into existence.

The people behind these guide stones are the Ku Klux Klan and also the American Nazi's but make no mistake they are tied to the very highest echelons of not only US power but also that of much of the western world but in fact there power is actually slipping away so it is more dangerous now than ever as they may rush a plan into action before they lose all of it, bio engineered plagues being just one potential and an all out engineered nuclear war being there last but very serious resort with the elite retreating into there five star subterranean bunkers complete with artificial daylight and manicured park's far underground.

Make no mistake about those behind them are among the world's very worse terrorists, the most extreme and evil man to have ever walked the earth.

Our Current civilization is not even a Type 1 on the Kardashev scale yet, if they have there way it never will be and in fact they with there perverted and heinously misguided doctrine represent the ultimate extinction of the human race, we are on a knife edge but if those with that power instead used it correctly we would NOT be on a knife edge and could breeze through our current problem's with no difficulty.

The truth is that this elite, the corporate government's of the world and the run away blindness of even our own scientists is a criminal affair that should be redressed, it is almost as if an external factor was guiding our race toward collapse - hey all they would need to do then is come in and harvest all the lovely refined materials we would leave behind.

futurism.com...
edit on 15-6-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That would be extremely racist of aliens to lump all of humanity into one group like that. I'd be very disappointed in those aliens for being so racist.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
An advanced alien civilization could easily interact and guide or conquer and destroy if they so choose. So far they have not. Why is that? Perhaps we are quarantined and labeled dangerous as you say. Or perhaps we are just their version of reality TV where they sit back and watch us for mindless entertainment.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Wow lots of answers...Here is what I would consider the only correct approach;

I would deploy my starships in such a manner that I can cover all approaches to the Earth and defend her with all that I have.

Here is why:

NO OTHER SPECIES HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE TO TERRESTRIAL HUMANS ANY CODE OF BEHAVIOR OR CONDUCT.

Basically; its their world, their life, their decision.

I should probably go find a link to >> Liber OZ

edit on 6 15 2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 15 2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
An advanced alien civilization could easily interact and guide or conquer and destroy if they so choose. So far they have not. Why is that? Perhaps we are quarantined and labeled dangerous as you say. Or perhaps we are just their version of reality TV where they sit back and watch us for mindless entertainment.

Personally I think the reason they have not (or have had any other kind of interaction with us) is because they might be so far away that they don't really know we are here.

I truly do believe that there are in fact other intelligent beings somewhere in the universe, and some of those have achieved some level of interplanetary travel/interstellar colonization -- maybe even intelligent beings in our won galaxy.

However, space is so big, and space travel might be relatively difficult, that the nearest intelligent being with whom we might hope to have some interaction with is too far away. So far away that they might not know of our own technological civilization.

They'd have to be extremely close to have seen the light/heared the radio waves announcing our technological presence.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
That would be extremely racist of aliens to lump all of humanity into one group like that. I'd be very disappointed in those aliens for being so racist.

Sort of like humans separating humans from their children at the border...
I agree

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

They'd have to be extremely close to have seen the light/heared the radio waves announcing our technological presence.

Like the Lunar moon 👀😼

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What if aliens have discovered that this life we have is truly a horrible torture and that death frees our souls to blissfully explore the stars forever?

Would you let them kill you? It's for your own good, after all.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Or perhaps we are just their version of reality TV where they sit back and watch us for mindless entertainment.

More like we're a boring show on a channel they don't get, and in a foreign language, to boot. Ratings = zero.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What if aliens have discovered that this life we have is truly a horrible torture and that death frees our souls to blissfully explore the stars forever?

Would you let them kill you? It's for your own good, after all.

No, absolutely not...it is not for my own good! No one but I can determine what "is for my own good"...I refer you to Liber OZ

Fundamentally, no other being, so ever, has the right to decide what's right/good for me...PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Wow that alien species have some amazing Judeo Christian ethics, why?
Wouldn't they just be atheist aliens with no Western moral compass?

What right do they have to judge us on what we consider right and wrong

The law of good and bad, right and wrong, truth and false are UNIVERSAL laws.

If a life form experiences something that is bad for them, and that is a truth, that would mean it is bad. If another life form experiences the same thing and it is good for them, and that is a truth, that would mean it is good. But in reality there is one truth - for both life forms there is only one truth for each of them. Even they may not know their own truth, but there still is the Truth, and that which is False. The problem you have in understanding this is that you don't believe in Truth. So if a life form on any planet claims they are experiencing something bad, you just don't believe them that they are being truthful or that they know Truth. But Truth is a Law. That which is True is NOT False. That which is False CANNOT be True.

It is just ignorant people who try to say that a life form considers it right or wrong and that right and wrong is not a Truth who get mixed up in realizing the good and bad, and true and false exist, not only on earth but in the whole universe.

In effect the people who do not understand this are in denial, and are very ignorant. They will prove to not know much truth, in fact their whole philosophy of life can be wrong, and the denial they have prevents them from understanding any truth at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Repeat-
The most powerful are always expected to support the meek...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
do what they did to mars! please!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Hitler believed, so did many others, Jews were sub human, that was indeed right for those people. Jews were sub human to many people
To me Jews are very human
We disagree.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Hitler believed, so did many others, Jews were sub human, that was indeed right for those people. Jews were sub human to many people
To me Jews are very human
We disagree.

You have no idea what Hitler really believed in. If you do not believe in the Freemason and Zionists and that secret societies are connected and they have aims and means that are secret and involved controlling the world - then you are fooled like most people. I research and read from all sources and opinions to sort out what is false and what is most likely true. I don't know for sure and I don't claim to. But to deny that groups who have power and control over the world actually scheme to attain their means, that means you have an incredibly closed mind because if you had open ears towards the evidence you wouldn't be so closed minded about the possibility of people being dishonest to attain their goals.
edit on 17-6-2018 by MatterIsLight because: We do not know the full truth so why would I claim to know - I am not arrogant

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight

If you do not believe in the Freemason and Zionists and that secret societies are connected and they have aims and means that are secret and involved controlling the world

It has been my experience that secret societies like the Freemasons, O.T.O., Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, etc. don't tend to share anything, and are NOT typically connected except through common elements of each (though that is a lot). I have NOT seen much desire to control the world; most who are working with Western Ceremonial Magick have enough intelligence to know that "controlling the world" is not desirable, from either side.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Wow...

Just posted this in a diff thread...
we can switch on and off your missiles

a reply to: anonentity

interestingly it could be very well that the plrorferation of SOOOO many nukes in the superpower countries could be
A setup for massive extraterrestrial intervention.

What better time for that event to occur than at the very edge of nuclear war? ...imagine...

Tensions hit a breaking point...
Worldwide. Broadcast shows nukes being launched.
A few exchanges occur...
Minutes till impact... On top targets like Washington dc or Moscow...

And voop! Sentry disc craft disable the missiles on live tv... Motherships appear over top cities.
A message of absolute unacceptale behavior under galactic Law is broadcast..

...world changes forever....

(False flag or not)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
If humanity was quarantine and labeled a outlaw species...

And YOU were AN ALIEN with a fleet of starships.
That knew another space based species was coming to EA*RTH to judge the species collectively based on activities and behaviors WATCHED...

Behaviors such as-

How does your species coexist with other life such as wild life on your planet

GREED 👀

Misuse of planetary minerals

Murder

Pollution

Racism

Species self hatred

War

Waste disposal

Would they even understand racism?

Hope they don’t have the death penalty.