It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I recall years ago Putin claiming Russia had surveillance photos and data proving 9/11 was a false flag.

originally posted by: Phage

When did the house of Saud fall?

originally posted by: Enderdog

While Trump was on his Asian tour...setting up the NK SK peace agreement...not all that long after the failed assassination attempt of the Crown Prince in Las Vegas, accompanied by a huge mass shooting false flag.

Reminds me of the fall of the House of Lannister somewhat...

www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/putin-trump-summit-time-and-place-set-kremlin-aide.html

www.cnbc.com...

I guess the best way to stay "on-topic" is to quote exactly what you are replying to.

This caught my eye last week. Oh, another "body language" post by Foxy!

GIF-
imgur.com...

news--of-the-day.com.twitter-erupted-at-a-funny-image-of-putin-and-the-crown-prince-of-saudi-arabia-shaking-hands-after-russias-first-world-cup-goal/< br />
news--of-the-day.com... st-world-cup-goal/

Well, sometimes the devil is in the details. Plus, my posts often serve to "fix" the group into a like-minded state.

Anyway, I really appreciate the chance to participate. Many posters serve on a high-functioning basis, but I also think a back-to-basics approach is a good way to test the "big picture". In this case, just connect the dots..........................

www.syrianews.cc/saudi-arabia-threatens-russia-olympic-terror/

www.syrianews.cc...

Here, two little Indians that were from opposing tribes, they now smoke a peace pipe.

???????????

edit on 27-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: not directly related to a Q post, but yeah.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well Jeanine Pirro has my vote. That woman is a force of nature and i like her style to get straight to the point without sugarcoating it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know why but I immediately thought it was Germany vs. something vs. the world.

Elizabeth R makes sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ruth Bader Ginsburg next. Excellent!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Ginsberg will never retire, no matter if she has to be propped up with a broom handle and naps through an entire case. She is too full of herself and probably thinks the Court won't function without her, imo.

QOS,

Q has alluded to RGB here often. She is a symbol, a lynch pin of sorts to the bigger issue. The SC is a court of business, commerce, not a court of human beings - only god can adjudicate human beings. Scalia knew this very very well. Frankly, if you don't own a company you should not really care about the SC - in theory.

But of course the morph in the original purpose has distorted it. Too complicated to detail here. But, it would seem via vibe that Kennedy was forced out in order to force RGB hand. My guess, he knew about the LL deal. All things Q posted the last two days point in the direction of a flood of tarmac revelations, this being an action done within the "now time table" I have mentioned: recent enough that folks will deal with it.

Consider tarmac as a stand alone event: LL, JC, BC, CF, HRC, S.Court, FBI, DJT, RR. All the players tied to one single event, an event Q has said they have recorded, but need "evidence" to release to public. Kennedy resigning says to me, evidence is coming.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I glanced over some DNC comments and Kennedy retiring has them frightened. I chalk this up to a win of /ourguys.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting thoughts. I'm trying to make sense of the "His choice?" remark. Why would either Kennedy or RBG be mixed up with the Tarmac Meeting?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting thoughts. I'm trying to make sense of the "His choice?" remark. Why would either Kennedy or RBG be mixed up with the Tarmac Meeting?

RBG was photographed wearing red shoes. She is definitely part of the club.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"Q" is just attempting to take credit for something After the fact...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It is the layout that looks strange.

If it had been put like this:
G v E
R v W

....I would have automatically agreed that it stood for Good vs. Evil, Right vs. Wrong.

But, the E/R makes it seem like it means something else. Maybe it's just me.

Europe / Russia ?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm more interested in that thing Ginsburg likes to wear around her neck, that looks like it came from a Mayan idol or something.
edit on 27-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The story goes Clinton offered Lynch RBG's seat on SCOTUS for the favor of squashing the investigation.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is anyone else feeling like a page was turned today, and you discover the start of the next chapter....maybe the last chapter before the Epilog? Something's in the "air".

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Sure, and LARPers have access to transcripts of Peter Strzok's closed-door testimony...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Today.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I saw what was posted, show me proof that originated from "Q" and that is actual transcripts, who can confirm them if it was 'closed door'?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

The story goes Clinton offered Lynch RBG's seat on SCOTUS for the favor of squashing the investigation.

That is exactly what happened, and why Loretta Lynch will need to be subpoenaed to testify. She was invited to appear with the Inspector General two weeks ago but did not show up. There are classified addendums to the inspector General's report that implicate Loretta Lynch in key areas.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Sure, and LARPers have access to transcripts of Peter Strzok's closed-door testimony...

You have a PM, Andy.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Is anyone else feeling like a page was turned today, and you discover the start of the next chapter....maybe the last chapter before the Epilog? Something's in the "air".

The next chapter will be a real page turner.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Part of the contention is the offering of the SC seat. It is speculated that Scalia went to die, the ranch and shenanigans there in suggest he was sacrificed. If you understand his position, he fully understood the const. pertains to public law, business transactions, and in no way was intended to be used as a tool to control people. Getting rid of him matters then and getting someone who would see the court as a human morality arbiter in the HRC era was the design.

I'm guessing he knew, it's a small group. Why she is such a key figure I'm not sure. Sometimes the darkest energies are not the obvious ones. She gets WAY too much attention for someone who should be quiet.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join