It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Q posted the testimony of PS from behind closed doors.
He took the 5th.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

"Mr S, I believe nobody here is buying what you are selling. I believe there was/is a serious effort on the part of people more senior than you to remove Mr Trump from office out of fear of what this Administration may uncover. I believe you are being dishonest in your answers and frankly shocked you agreed to come here today. I believe everyone on this panel (minus those from the other side of the aisle) knew exactly what your answers would be and if you think we are going to sit here and accept these answers you would be a foolish. We are also following the facts and once we uncover more (which we will) we will act accordingly. I'm glad you retained counsel - you'll need one and hopefully they are very good."

Damn! Was that Devin Nunes?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It sounds like there was an intimidation effort to make Trump concerned about communicating with Russia. Maybe they thought the fake 'Russia Collusion' threat would keep DJT away from communicating to Putin because of the [optics]!

Ha!! It backfired. DJT knew what this Witch Hunt was really about.

I have drawn a blank on this: (G v E/R v W)
Ideas?

Good vs Evil. Right vs Wrong. Rothchild vs World is also a possibility.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

"Mr S, I believe nobody here is buying what you are selling. I believe there was/is a serious effort on the part of people more senior than you to remove Mr Trump from office out of fear of what this Administration may uncover. I believe you are being dishonest in your answers and frankly shocked you agreed to come here today. I believe everyone on this panel (minus those from the other side of the aisle) knew exactly what your answers would be and if you think we are going to sit here and accept these answers you would be a foolish. We are also following the facts and once we uncover more (which we will) we will act accordingly. I'm glad you retained counsel - you'll need one and hopefully they are very good."

Damn! Was that Devin Nunes?

It sounds like Rep. Jim Jordan.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think this Q drop got deleted because of the tie in with Jrs tweet.

The direct comm to the ds.

>1925226
If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It sounds like there was an intimidation effort to make Trump concerned about communicating with Russia. Maybe they thought the fake 'Russia Collusion' threat would keep DJT away from communicating to Putin because of the [optics]!

Ha!! It backfired. DJT knew what this Witch Hunt was really about.

I have drawn a blank on this: (G v E/R v W)
Ideas?

I have no illusions about Putin. He's a pretty sinister guy. But he consistently acts in the best interests of his country and his people. A concept which seems to be utterly alien to most of our Western "leaders".

G v E/R v W

G v E has got to be "Good v Evil".

My first thought regarding R v W was "Roe v Wade," but it's probably "Right v Wrong"

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Putin does not act in the best interest of the people

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Isn't the correct word uTmost?

Is this a Q mispell post Sufi decode?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just as Trump is being called out ,although not in a way that makes sense so too are other EU countries and their leaders are saying the same things

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I believe after the Rosenstein testimony tomorrow, we'll see those secret IG Report "addendums" that implicate both Rosenstein and Loretta Lynch.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Q#1605

When you state "where 'facts' led us" - what 'facts' are you referring to? To date, there has been zero evidence of any such collusion or connections between the Trump campaign and Russia." In fact, the only facts discovered thus far have been between the Clinton camp and Russia and other foreign groups…."

other foreign groups
No Trump Russia

On the record. Curious, there is no real reason for him to do this, he can't help himself at all through this exercise, and were it me, I'd take the 5th from the beginning as optics don't matter, only prison time. So something is being transmitted here, important enough that Q has dropped. My guess, it's going up the food chain... in this case the sewage does in fact roll uphill.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cranky, thanks for getting one relevant post onto page 138 of the thread!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
BREAKING: Justice Kennedy announcing retirement from SCOTUS.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Putin does not act in the best interest of the people

First, please don't take this personally, I just picked this post to respond to. ATS runs very slow for me and this one worked.

I've argued with several folks about "Russia", and in almost every case, I ended the conversation with "So, let me get this straight. Here we have (Putin) who has THOUSANDS of nukes pointed at the US, and Trump should not talk with him?"

This also comes back to all previous admins not bothering to talk to North Korea. How did that work out for previous administrations?

Talk to them. See if there is something we can both work out together. The other choice is mutual annihilation.

Monty, I choose door number 1.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join