It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WalkAway Campaign- Leaving the Democratic Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+123 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is a very strong video on why people are leaving the Democratic party. I would recommend that everyone watch this short video and seriously think about what is going on. Please do not comment until after spending the 6 minutes needed to watch. It is powerful and very truthful about what is currently going on that is driving people away.

Reject Hate and just walk away.

edit on 11-6-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wish I could give you 100 stars and flags for this.

I fear that the left's inherent and deeply ingrained aversion to truth, ANY truth, will cause it to fall on mostly deaf ears.

But hey, I can give anyone the benefit of a doubt, at least for the 6 minutes and change that it will take to watch this video, and respond, so hey, let's see what happens.

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
let me tell you why
A. white people are sick of being blamed for everyones problems
B. the Democratic leadership sound like they have LOST THEIR MINDS
C. their message is anti Trump and nothing else really
D. they screwed Bernie and then recently changed their charter so they can rule out whoever they want

what do you think guys can we hit Z??

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I used to be pretty far left, but luckily I recognized and understood this trend ten years ago.

We were victims of poverty of course. And my "friends" would get angry at me for not taking food stamps or welfare. They'd get angry when I'd look for a job instead of beg on the street with them. I pulled myself out of it, graduated college and started a career, little by little. Last I heard, they were still homeless. I've never encountered such hatred for trying to take responsibility for myself.

But that's just my story. Great video. Describes the fall of the left well. Remember "live and let live" was a leftist slogan... Was....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I do appreciate the message there.. but, personally, I dislike the idea of letting the concept of "liberalism" be corrupted and co-opted like so many other facets of language.

So, instead of saying I am no longer Liberal, I much prefer to call this group what they are: Statists.

I actually feel its an important distinction since most who identify as the modern left, even if only in action (they have an odd habit of perceiving themselves as centrists), are about as far from liberal as one can get.

Maybe I'm just stubborn..

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
let me tell you why
A. white people are sick of being blamed for everyones problems
B. the Democratic leadership sound like they have LOST THEIR MINDS
C. their message is anti Trump and nothing else really
D. they screwed Bernie and then recently changed their charter so they can rule out whoever they want

what do you think guys can we hit Z??

E. Hillary clinton
F. Msm
G. Pelosi
H. Hollyweird
I. Fanatics within the party representing the party with the loudest amplifiers
J. Sjw
K. Poliical correctness

Could go on but let others fill it in. Perhaps zz
edit on 50630America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 21:50:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 52630America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 21:52:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I do appreciate the message there.. but, personally, I dislike the idea of letting the concept of "liberalism" be corrupted and co-opted like so many other facets of language.

So, instead of saying I am no longer Liberal, I much prefer to call this group what they are: Statists.

I actually feel its an important distinction since most who identify as the modern left, even if only in action (they have an odd habit of perceiving themselves as centrists), are about as far from liberal as one can get.

ahhhh ANOTHER great post!!

classical liberalism ftw

link   
Hooah!

link   

I agree with you 100%.

I also try not to use "Liberal" when talking about Statist Progressives. I more associate liberal with libertarians personally.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I. they want to abandon the rule of law
J. they want to raise my taxes
K. Nancy Pelosi (she deserves more than 1 letter)
L. Maxine

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Very good. Got a little goosebumpy for a minute. Hope he doesn’t get fired. Or doxxed. Or labeled a nazi racist. And most of all, please don’t get suicided breh

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

oh the Dem's aren't going to have any real waves unless they start hiring more progressive people, I mean true FRD progressives

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That man needs to watch his back "walking away" he may get a liberal blade between the shoulder blades...…….I hear the Clintons are in town. Nod Nod wink wink
edit on 11-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I agree with you 100%.

I also try not to use "Liberal" when talking about Statist Progressives. I more associate liberal with libertarians personally.

A little info .......

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thank God the bloody people are finally waking the hell up!

JFK was not enough, Washington State was not enough in 1971.

They're slow ... but finally ... hopefully ... yeah, let's wait and see.

While the rest of the world waits for the awakening, how many brown people have had to die.

Perhaps President Trump can throw some ice water over them just to make sure.

P

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It's funny.

I consider myself a liberal.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It really is blatantly obvious what has happened to those on the left that buy into the hate propaganda.

Social Engineering at its finest.

I am looking forward to the talking points, although I am fairly certain that white privilege shall be invoked.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

L. Feminazi's
M. Soros
N. Gates (African Petri dish)
O. Psuedoscience agenda
p. Seth Rich
Q. Support of ISIS/Al CIADA (moderate rebels)

Anyone else care to finish?
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ohhhhh. The triumphant music, heavily edited clips and cherrypicked imagery really has me convinced. There's no way a video could be made with the exact opposite view right? I mean, come on. So we've got run of the mill right wing talking points being told by a attractive-ish dude done theatrically... it really dresses up the same old complaining doesn't it?

Why the hard sell y'all? Get some unattractive fatso sitting in a basement filmed with android and see it for what it really is. Thought you all hated the Hollywood-ish approach. But hey it has about as many views as a cat video that's been up for 10 minutes, so there's that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This should be the political quote of the week for ATS... would be nice if the forum owners put into place a mechanism where the best quote with the most stars gets it's own type of recognition.

In our two-party/same-party system here in the US of A, it is often forgotten that progressive/statists have taken control of both parties.

On the Republican side, a few actual conservatives have managed to get back into the party. The Freedom caucus... the result of the TEA party.

I don't see the same attempt to take back the left, which is a shame.

We need BOTH sides of the coin to balance each other out... instead of progressive/statists just running everything and nobody cares because... left/right.

ACTUAL liberalism is sorely needed. It needs to drain it's own swamp so we can get back to being Americans, not subjects. Get back to where we can debate the merits of a subject and decide with a vote which works better.

Not our current poisoned "vote R/D but who cares because they are both the same" crap.

Sorry for the rant... I would give you 100 stars if I could for someone who came to the rational conclusion that you did.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join