It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmmmm anyone wanna help me on this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
can anyone help me and see if this picture shows up anymore on any computer

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Set resolution to 1 pixel=1 kilometer.

Set latitude to -2, longitude to 311

it was working 3 days ago but it seem my computer wont show it anymore if it doesnt work it looks like the goverment done its dirty job again plz help and let me know

JAK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Works fine for me Lamagraa.

Jack

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
thanks must be my browser then

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
just tried it and it worked fine for me.
I increased the size of the picture, this took several times before it would upload, but it was fine in the end.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
navy prolly wondering why its getting so much traffic by now lol

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Worked like a charm. Which browser you using?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
IE 6

was working for me 3 days ago was running edge finder and other test on that pic

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That area hold something of interest for you? If so, don't hold back man, share!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
see that thing in the middle? that looks like a building .... think about it 1 pixel=1 km kinda big no?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
some reason all 5 computers on my network cannot load the image in question lol dont think its a firewall issue

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I've seen that image before but didn't know the coordinates. I believe it's just a camera or processing artifact but I'll try and mess with it myself. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
kind of strange to find something like that there.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by mcoy]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I manipulated the image a little in photoshop. With my limited skills in PS the contrast of the object was brought out a little better. I think this has already been expalined before but for the life of me I can't find any info on it. I hope the image helps.

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I got it up first try no trouble!

I am using the mozilla firefox browser if your wondering. It is a free download.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
nice job sky cheif gonna save that one to my computer I already saved the original to my comp har har

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I also have a picture of a mile high yes mile high structure on the moon looks like I should get a photobucket account eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Since such photos are digital images and composites, it's pretty easy and logical to chalk such things up to an imaging glitch. What's more impressive, is that if you read through all the Clementine images and analysis, even on the military's own site, you'll see them state clearly that they've found water in the form of ice, on the moon, very matter of factly... Somehow, I must have missed this announcement officially....
I remember the announcement about Mars, but I was a bit taken aback by it on the moon....

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
she keeps bringing up the fact they found water on the moon lol almost daily lol I love her though much love for my Julie

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Whats this? CLIB at 1 pixel, 1 kilometer. -2 latitude, 311 longitude

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Caldron of Hate]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I tweaked it a bit with my photo tools on my comp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join