It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Footage of Nicholas Cruz on Day of Shooting bragging.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just saw this pop up and wanted to share. Cell phone footage of the Parkland shooter he recorded the day of the shooting, bragging about what he was going to do.

He says he is tired of being called a dumb ass and being told what to do. He also says I will always love you Angie and I hope to see you in the after life.

I have not heard of an Angie in this case at all.

www.local10.com...
edit on 30-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

"When you see me on the news, you'll know who I am."

That is the problem. Conflate that with social media and you have a psychopath factory.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What a nutjob, goes to show that words do affect some people and those words can drive people to do horrible things to others .

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That is the problem. Conflate that with social media and you have a psychopath factory.

Agreed.
They know they will be infamous now more than ever before. They will go viral .

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This just seems fake to me...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
How did he slip through the cracks ?

He "said something" but nobody "saw something".

🤷🚬

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
What a nutjob, goes to show that words do affect some people and those words can drive people to do horrible things to others .

Yeah hes nuttier than squirrel turds.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Interesting turn of events. It is clear he is troubled and has gone through some crap in his life... i wonder what other dynamics led to the tragic and horrific things he did

Frightening to be honest..

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yep obviously one huge area that needs to be addressed in these situations...A media blackout on who the shooter is either temporarily or permanently. Best thing is it wouldn't take a vote or anything, just the entire media community coming together for the common good and the scruples to not publish, film or do stories that name the shooter. It will never happen those ratings are money money money and they don't give a crap about anything else.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's all you need to hear to know that the media coverage is what drives a lot of these shootings now...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
This just seems fake to me...

I was watching the video and my wife was in the kitchen listening , after a few minutes she said it sounds like he's reading from a script.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Better yet, make it so if you commit a mass shooting, then your name gets legally changed to dumbass. Then no killings gonna get him what he wants. Put that on these shooters' tombstones for all I care.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Interesting turn of events. It is clear he is troubled and has gone through some crap in his life... i wonder what other dynamics led to the tragic and horrific things he did

Frightening to be honest..

I am wondering who Angie is? A girl that broke up with him? Or just rejected him?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: putnam6

Better yet, make it so if you commit a mass shooting, then your name gets legally changed to dumbass. Then no killings gonna get him what he wants. Put that on these shooters' tombstones for all I care.

I like it..

Its dumas...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

That's all you need to hear to know that the media coverage is what drives a lot of these shootings now...

Indeed.

How can we, the people get ahead of that? I don't know that tuning out is the option at this point.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Whoa. I’m surprised that made it out to the public. He looks like he has some developmental problems or possibly some substance related brain damage. Mom was. Maybe his mother was on drugs while pregnant. It seems like he is reading from a pre-written script towards the end when the end.

How many police encounters did he have? Something like 39? There is no way this kid just slipped through the cracks.

edit on 30-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wonder how many young men feel exactly the same way Cruz does? Hopeless, angry and armed...I would wager, a lot!!!
edit on 30-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Indeed.

How can we, the people get ahead of that? I don't know that tuning out is the option at this point.

Don't know.... you also have to consider that the shooter's name would be leaked on twitter by students live tweeting during the shooting... it isn't realistic to think we can scrub these nutjobs names from the media.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok. Those of you that are actually parents, talk to me.

How is it that a parent, any parent, who actually raises a kid, is oblivious to the fact that they've raised a complete nutjob sociopath?

How does that even happen?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many young men feel exactly the same way Cruz does? Hopeless, angry and armed...I would wager, a lot!!!
There is a whole thread of MGTOWS floating around here apparently. I’d check them first. Those guys are fishy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join